Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PureDeebauchery in Devon  (Read 7686 times)

Offline PunterSthompson

Just planning my first meet for when we are able to get back at it...
Anyone seen this seemingly mentalist?
No reviews on here but 47 on there.
Just thought someone out there may have had some dealings...?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline JimmySW

Online Colston36

Just planning my first meet for when we are able to get back at it...
Anyone seen this seemingly mentalist?
No reviews on here but 47 on there.
Just thought someone out there may have had some dealings...?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

300 miles beyond incomprehensible ...

Offline PunterSthompson

I agree...
I’m going to get involved though.
I’ll report back

Online jamieb28

Please do report back, also had my eye on this one, especially those prices  :thumbsup:

Offline JamMasta

I spoke to PD yesterday and she sounds fine over the phone. Outcalls via carmeets only atm!

Offline Crackpot11

Anyone seen this one yet for a car meet?

Online anonymouse72

Anyone seen this one yet for a car meet?

No unfortunately not. A bit hit and miss with her comms. No answer to a couple of messages yesterday regarding availability. Shame as I quite fancy some outdoor fun.

Offline JamMasta

My meeting with her fell through, she had issues with childcare. To be honest its best to call her rather than text as I got the feeling texts get lost and forgotten.

Online anonymouse72

Thanks. I'll persevere with a call.

Offline joninbristol

Just to echo what others have said re:comms, best to give her a call to arrange, though to her credit, I was having problems with texts getting through from the previous night, so not her fault one bit in my case, just my mobile operator being sh1te.

I'll write up a full report properly in a week or so once some work madness is out of the way. But the summary version is: Dee's a really nice lass, good sense of humour, 100% English speaker, conversant and easy to get on with. She's also well organised, inexpensive, horny, eager and very enthusiastic. Good VFM.

If you're thinking about meeting her, go for it would be my advice, especially as it's a bit of a desert south of Bristol.
Still sat here with a grin on my face typing this two hours later, if that's a good enough recommendation for you.
 :drinks:

« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 08:04:44 pm by joninbristol »

Offline JamMasta

Yep I really must reschedule, I have been meaning to for awhile now. Look forward to your review.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

My meeting with her fell through, she had issues with childcare. To be honest its best to call her rather than text as I got the feeling texts get lost and forgotten.

It'll have been forgotten. She's a heavy duty stoner, her short term memory will be shot to fuck.

Offline SynDee

• Banned
  • Service Provider
It'll have been forgotten. She's a heavy duty stoner, her short term memory will be shot to fuck.
LMAO what makes you say that? obviously i leave lil clues here and there.... but heavy duty?? ..... LMAO you're ace
Banned reason: Total loon. Posting a review of herself.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SynDee

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Please call for immediate response sir

Offline SynDee

• Banned
  • Service Provider
box of frogs come to mind!
Im actually intelligent with a good brain....i just dont always use it  :lol: :yahoo: :dancegirl: :wacko: :crazy: :thumbsup:

Offline Conker69

I would love to sample your expertise X sounds like fun to me  :thumbsup:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

LMAO what makes you say that? obviously i leave lil clues here and there.... but heavy duty?? ..... LMAO you're ace

Errrm, your personal choice of flower genetics tells me you're no lightweight,  :cool:.

Offline SynDee

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Offline SynDee

• Banned
  • Service Provider
if you didnt have to google it then your a double lejend x

Offline Cupid Stuntz

if you didnt have to google it then your a double lejend x

Grin, google not required. My internal memory banks had the info stored ;).

Offline SynDee

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Offline houseboot

LEJLEJ X :yahoo:

"2 Service Providers
This site allows service providers to be members, but zero-tolerance for touting, flirting, attention-seeking and negative attitude towards punters. Service providers must respect the ethos of the site. This site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers, nor is it a support site for service providers. All service providers / non-punters must reveal their working identities - no 'anonymous WGs'."

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

"2 Service Providers
This site allows service providers to be members, but zero-tolerance for touting, flirting, attention-seeking and negative attitude towards punters. Service providers must respect the ethos of the site. This site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers, nor is it a support site for service providers. All service providers / non-punters must reveal their working identities - no 'anonymous WGs'."

Cupid Stuntz and Syndee were having a wee giggle, a civil conversation. Both of these two things are so often lacking on this site. Yet you come along and throw your weight around quoting the rules.

Jump down off your high horse pal for just a day, raise a smile, be happy and try to enjoy life. I didn’t see you speak up when members were bullying Rebecca. You and the rest of the ‘Forum Helpers’ and Mods were complicit by your silence in seeing a woman get bullied online. Yet you call this out. Priorities dear fellow, priorities.

SP having a chat with a member… bad!
Members bullying a woman online… good!
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.

Offline houseboot

Cupid Stuntz and Syndee were having a wee giggle, a civil conversation. Both of these two things are so often lacking on this site. Yet you come along and throw your weight around quoting the rules.

Jump down off your high horse pal for just a day, raise a smile, be happy and try to enjoy life. I didn’t see you speak up when members were bullying Rebecca. You and the rest of the ‘Forum Helpers’ and Mods were complicit by your silence in seeing a woman get bullied online. Yet you call this out. Priorities dear fellow, priorities.

SP having a chat with a member… bad!
Members bullying a woman online… good!

Your interpretation of the facts, both now and in the past, are incorrect.

:hi:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 05:54:31 pm by houseboot »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I didn’t see you speak up when members were bullying Rebecca. You and the rest of the ‘Forum Helpers’ and Mods were complicit by your silence in seeing a woman get bullied online.
Care to explain that remark?  I take it you are referring to GymfitBex, the SP who was banned by the site owner and was also banned from another punting forum.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Care to explain that remark?  I take it you are referring to GymfitBex, the SP who was banned by the site owner and was also banned from another punting forum.

What’s to explain?

You all stood back and allowed certain members on here to bully her. Don’t you recall that fact? What’s the irrelevant fact that she was banned from here got to do with the fact she was bullied mercilessly on here? Care to explain?

As another former member (before you spuriously banned him on some trumped up charges of being abusive) pointed out the other day, some people on here don’t like being called out. It’s seems ok for women to be the victims of bullies on here by so-called men but these so-called men don’t like being called out by other men. I wonder why? Care to explain?

Oh, let me guess, you’re going to ban me? I’ve not been abusive to a Mod so what reason are you going to make up?

I note you don’t ban people who bully women on here though. Care to explain Davie? Protect abusers do you?

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Your interpretation of the facts, both now and in the past, are incorrect.

You have a short memory dear fellow. Not surprisingly you defend the abusers.

Offline houseboot

You have a short memory dear fellow. Not surprisingly you defend the abusers.

Really?

Defended who & when?

In terms of ER, I had constant battles with James9999 (now departed) and several with Finn555 .

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Really?

Defended who & when?

In terms of ER, I had constant battles with James9999 (now departed) and several with Finn555 .

So, the other ‘Forum Helpers’ and Mods stuck up for her did they? See the Mod’s post above where he conflates her being banned as some kind of defence to her being abused. Nothing like deflection. No wonder women don’t feel safe in this day and age with this kind of attitude towards women!

One doesn’t need to defend verbally. Silence means one is complicit if one holds a position of authority.

Offline houseboot

So, the other ‘Forum Helpers’ and Mods stuck up for her did they? See the Mod’s post above where he conflates her being banned as some kind of defence to her being abused. Nothing like deflection. No wonder women don’t feel safe in this day and age with this kind of attitude towards women!

One doesn’t need to defend verbally. Silence means one is complicit if one holds a position of authority.

Do you actually know how this site works?

1 x Owner

2 x Admins

4 x Mods

They have the power

100's of Forum Helpers ... we have no power ... we are just ordinary members who have been given the capability of keeping the Forum "tidy", e.g. indexing Reviews, making sense of Topic titles, moving Posts to the correct regions etc

« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 09:07:58 pm by houseboot »

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Do you actually know how this site works?

1 x Owner

2 x Admins

4 x Mods

They have the power

100's of Forum Helpers ... we have no power ... we are just ordinary members who have been given the capability of keeping the Forum "tidy", e.g. indexing Reviews, making sense of Topic titles, moving Posts to the correct regions etc

Thank you for your condescending clarification.

You may not have been given ‘power’ but you’re certainly not shy of reminding other members of the rules. Does that fall within the remit of keeping the forum ‘tidy’?

I shall clarify my initial point:

It is therefore down to the following to stop the abuse of women on this site. None of them did so and therefore ALL are complicit in the abuse. Happy now? All seem rather delighted she was banned yet the abusers remain. Excellent work. Doesn’t say a lot about their attitude towards women. I wonder if they’d allow their partners to suffer abuse? Possibly as they appear rather spineless (that’s not abusive by the way, it’s merely my opinion based on observations).

1 x Owner

2 x Admins

4 x Mods

Offline houseboot

Thank you for your condescending clarification.

You may not have been given ‘power’ but you’re certainly not shy of reminding other members of the rules. Does that fall within the remit of keeping the forum ‘tidy’?

I shall clarify my initial point:

It is therefore down to the following to stop the abuse of women on this site. None of them did so and therefore ALL are complicit in the abuse. Happy now? All seem rather delighted she was banned yet the abusers remain. Excellent work. Doesn’t say a lot about their attitude towards women. I wonder if they’d allow their partners to suffer abuse? Possibly as they appear rather spineless (that’s not abusive by the way, it’s merely my opinion based on observations).

1 x Owner

2 x Admins

4 x Mods

It was clarification ... if you consider it condescending that's your problem not mine.

This is the third thread on which you've "attacked" me.

I've no idea why.

I have never defended abusers ... in fact I've probably been called a "White knight" more than most.

Yes, I get tetchy with some newbies who lurk & leech ... but so do you ... in fact you tend to be more aggressive than me in that respect.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
What’s to explain?

You all stood back and allowed certain members on here to bully her. Don’t you recall that fact? What’s the irrelevant fact that she was banned from here got to do with the fact she was bullied mercilessly on here? Care to explain?

As another former member (before you spuriously banned him on some trumped up charges of being abusive) pointed out the other day, some people on here don’t like being called out. It’s seems ok for women to be the victims of bullies on here by so-called men but these so-called men don’t like being called out by other men. I wonder why? Care to explain?

Oh, let me guess, you’re going to ban me? I’ve not been abusive to a Mod so what reason are you going to make up?

I note you don’t ban people who bully women on here though. Care to explain Davie? Protect abusers do you?
Show links to where mods took no action on anyone being bullied. That is not a request BTW it's an instruction.

Be careful of what accusations you make if you want to remain a member. I have banned more bullies, boundary pushers and general undesirables than you could imagine.

I don't need to make up any reason to ban you, the accusations you are making are more than enough, however as I always do I am giving you the chance to show that you should not be banned.

Over to you, substantiate all of your claims. Including any members who are classed as bullies under the rules of the site and no action has been taken.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

It was clarification ... if you consider it condescending that's your problem not mine.

This is the third thread on which you've "attacked" me.

I've no idea why.

I have never defended abusers ... in fact I've probably been called a "White knight" more than most.

Yes, I get tetchy with some newbies who lurk & leech ... but so do you ... in fact you tend to be more aggressive than me in that respect.

‘Attack’ is a very strong word. I’m sorry you feel that way. I will call you and indeed anyone else out when I feel they are being a pedant or launching unnecessary attacks on others.

I did find it rather hypocritical (this wasn’t you at all) that a member was (rightly) called a boundary pusher by a Mod and subsequently banned because the Mod in question couldn’t take being questioned or losing face but others who haggle with SPs (boundary pushing in my opinion on price or services) are deemed ok. It’s a funny old World being a Mod. It’s fine as long as the so called rules are applied fairly to all members. Some Mods don’t like discussions or losing face obviously. Maybe they were bullied as children or always wanted to be police officers but couldn’t quite make the grade so instead applied to be a Mod on a punting website when they got home from their factory job.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Show links to where mods took no action on anyone being bullied. That is not a request BTW it's an instruction.

Be careful of what accusations you make if you want to remain a member. I have banned more bullies, boundary pushers and general undesirables than you could imagine.

I don't need to make up any reason to ban you, the accusations you are making are more than enough, however as I always do I am giving you the chance to show that you should not be banned.

Over to you, substantiate all of your claims. Including any members who are classed as bullies under the rules of the site and no action has been taken.

If you think I’ve got the time poppet to sift through all of the previous posts to substantiate my claims then you’re quite deluded.

If you’re genuinely saying that Rebecca wasn’t bullied and that all of the members that bullied her such as Finn were banned then clearly you’re not fit be a Mod and you clearly support the abuse of women. Do you support the abuse of women Davie? Spit it out wee man.

Davie, like the rest of the Mods on here you wouldn’t have the guts to act like you do to any out our faces would you? You’d urinate yourself. Grow up wee man.

See you on the flip side poppet. If you’ve got Twitter you’ll see your posts xxx

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Oh, by the way Davie I don’t take instructions from the likes of you! Someone who condones the abuse of women online! I’d sooner shit in my hands and clap than take instructions from the likes of you wee man!

I hope your partner knows you approve of women receiving abuse. If you have a partner.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Oh, by the way Davie I don’t take instructions from the likes of you! Someone who condones the abuse of women online! I’d sooner shit in my hands and clap than take instructions from the likes of you wee man!

I hope your partner knows you approve of women receiving abuse. If you have a partner.
You really are an idiot, I have no idea if your darling Becs was bullied or not hence my telling you to show links. You are obviously too thick to understand that if there is bullying is going on on here action can only be taken if the mods know about it and if people like you refuse to point it out the it's bound to continue.

However you have had your chance.
Edit.

I've just noticed your threat of violence, typical response of an internet wanker 'hard man'.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 10:34:15 pm by daviemac »

Offline houseboot

‘Attack’ is a very strong word. I’m sorry you feel that way. I will call you and indeed anyone else out when I feel they are being a pedant or launching unnecessary attacks on others.

:unknown: and don't you see how hypocritical you've been  :unknown:

Yes, I've been called pedantic before ... Beamer & Littlefoot often taunted me as being "teacher"

Launching unnecessary attacks? Yes, tetchy at times ... but no more than you or others

It is the nature of Forums that "banter" happens, conflicts happen.

However, I've never been abusive and never "attacked" anyone in the way you've done to me.

Earlier today you said:-

"Jump down off your high horse pal for just a day, raise a smile, be happy and try to enjoy life"

So what have you been doing for the rest of the day but getting indignant.

You may have noticed the introduction of the "Massage Forums" ... do you realise how much work I, and other Forum Helpers, have done to move Reviews across from Escort to Massage? A simple but mind numbing job which has taken hours ... for your, and other members, benefit.

And, whilst I don't necessarily agree with all the decisions taken by Mods, don't you realise just how many hours they spend trying to keep this site as a reasonably polite, safe place for people to share info?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

You may have noticed the introduction of the "Massage Forums" ... do you realise how much work I, and other Forum Helpers, have done to move Reviews across from Escort to Massage? A simple but mind numbing job which has taken hours ... for your, and other members, benefit.

And, whilst I don't necessarily agree with all the decisions taken by Mods, don't you realise just how many hours they spend trying to keep this site as a reasonably polite, safe place for people to share info?
Take no notice of him, he won't be here very much longer. The people who matter appreciate the work the helpers put in.

To add, I think it's a bit of a shame when members who've been here a number of years and made useful contributions resign from the forum the way he has.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 10:39:09 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
If you’ve got Twitter you’ll see your posts xxx
Post what you like I won't see it, no social media for me. 
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 11:25:35 pm by daviemac »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Wow. What a way to go. I quite liked CW and his sense of humour but, for someone so usually vocal, I don't recollect seeing any evidence of him sticking up for Bex when she was getting stick. From his posts, he's clearly seen her but hasn't reviewed. More than meets the eye here.

Offline SynDee

• Banned
  • Service Provider
"2 Service Providers
So what is this site for then. We are clearly having an innocent conversation. Chillout

Offline SynDee

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Wow. What a way to go. I quite liked CW and his sense of humour but, for someone so usually vocal, I don't recollect seeing any evidence of him sticking up for Bex when she was getting stick. From his posts, he's clearly seen her but hasn't reviewed. More than meets the eye here.
You've all got your work cut out for u. Teamwork is the only way forward xx

Offline houseboot

So what is this site for then. We are clearly having an innocent conversation. Chillout

"So what is this site for then"

The rules state:-

"1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board."

"We are clearly having an innocent conversation"

That's your interpretation but, as per Rule 2, others would consider it "touting, flirting, attention-seeking". The rule also states, "This site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers"

"Chillout"

I am "chilled" thank you.

I posted the link yesterday because I suspected you were unaware of the rules and it was help/guidance for you (and Cupid Stuntz) so you didn't fall foul of the rules.

I didn't make the rules.

If you, and Cornish Wanderer, don't recognise when help is being offered then that is your issue not mine.

Offline SynDee

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I thank you for correcting me on the site rules, my intentions are to address and respond to certain debates and topics that i feel are close to my heart. i meant no disrespect and no bad honour. thank you

Offline SynDee

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Also i like to book service suppliers and this site i use to guide me in the right direction to direct my bookings for a wg that is safe and sound.

Offline tigerbiker

Despite her assurances that she was still in business and even putting on the AW green light today, she never answers her phone or even opens AW messages after weeks of receiving them. Looks like she is either fully booked or too busy to do business.

There seems to be an increasing number of these SPs - or maybe they are not SPs at all? :(

Offline lamboman

There seems to be an increasing number of these SPs - or maybe they are not SPs at all? :(

Agree with that,what on earth are they doing though?
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs