Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Filth (Clapham Junction)  (Read 4637 times)

Pdubz

Lilith has been on my hl for quite some time but our schedules havent been able to match up as shes only part time but today was the day i finally got my chance.

Arranged a few days ago via text and by phone call, although the network coverage isnt good. Other punters have seen her in Burnt oak and Kings cross.

Got a text nice and early in the morning confirming the meet which shows her good comms. Her place is a 1-2 minute walk from Clapham junction station (Overground & National rail), parking should be avaliable on side roads but its a busy area. Basically her place is a good long trek for me on the other side of London but i wasnt going to pass up the chance.
Had difficulty in finding the place first but lilith directed me and therefore i was late but she was cool about it.

Lilith=facially i found her attractive, short blonde hair, size 8-10? cracking figure, nice long legs and a firm butt and nice natural tits, she was wearing the outfit on her profile, the office look, i wanted to fuck her right there and then.

Got the paper work out of the way first £120 for the hour. Offered a shower and definitely needed one after todays hot weather, nice clean shower next to bedroom, I believe she shares with one other wg i dont know.

Back into the bedroom and lilith is lying down with her heels on the bed, asks me if i like kissing, me thinking "hell yes", nice fk/dfk initiated by her for 10 minutes, with her hands gliding up and down over my boxers. Lilith looks at me and says " oh wow you've got a big cock", made me even harder. The weather was so hot, we were already sweating but didnt care as we carried on dry humping, finally started to undress her and performing oral on her was good, pleasant moans and nice n clean and shaven down below. Face sitting next and next thing i know pussy juices all over my face, it was hot.  :yahoo:

OWO was nice, lot of eye contact but no ball licking, dont know if it was on the menu but she asked me if i like it, hell yes! more dfk in between, 69 and then i came all over her body, i think cim is extra but didnt go for it.

Chit chat in between, offered water, music played in the background, her english is very good, she does this very much part time and has another job and is degree educated.
Round 2 and more oral followed by mac on, started with cow girl which she excelled in, like don's review, she really know how to ride the cock, plenty of movement, bed was making so much noise, i though the neighbours would complain, plenty of dfk too while she was using one hand to caress my balls. Mish next and this was by far my favourite, excellent dfk again combined with the sweat from body to body contact, it was so erotic and intense, i came inside protected and just stayed inside her for a while.

Round 3 and she wasnt going to leave until she got a third pop, mac was about to go on but i opted for a sensual dfk with a hand job, dfk for the last 10 minutes continous, awesome and there it was a third pop. Her words "Ive completely drained you". Indeed she did.

Lilith provides an exceptional GFE, a very good session and i left extremely happy in the hot weather.

Neutral: Clapham junction!! such a long trek for me but worth it, the journey back home at rush hour was a nightmare
Would I go back: yes if im in the area
£120 would steer some punters away, she was £80 at burnt oak i believe but thats life.

Would I recommend: Yes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

marty_mcfly

Great review. She was already in the hot list but has now moved higher up. Thanks.

Offline lewishamguy

Good review Pdubz. If there's another girl in same premises  then it must be..
External Link/Members Only

;)

Offline The_Don

Good review Pdubz. If there's another girl in same premises  then it must be..

;)

Any feedback on this W/G please

scorpion61

Thanks for the excellent review. Added to HL.

Pdubz

No worries, felt like going back today but had to compose myself

scorpion61

Luckily Clapham Jumction is on my way home.hope she stays put for a while.

Offline The_Don

Would I go back: yes if im in the area

£120 would steer some punters away, she was £80 at burnt oak i believe but thats life.

Indeed, that the way it is and sometimes punters miss out @ lower rates. Some will pay the set fee, a W/G charges, others may not and move on.

What matters is you had a good punt and I hope this forum helps punters find the better W/G out there. As losing a £120 (or what rate is charged) on a bad punt its not good.

The reviews and feed back are an important part of that  :)

Thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:

Pdubz

Luckily Clapham Jumction is on my way home.hope she stays put for a while.

Lucky!

Offline lewishamguy

I haven't seen her yet as she was moving around to different places. As now she's more closer to me so hopefully I'll see her soon.

:)

Offline anyfucker

I saw Lilith at the Clapham place a few weeks ago and Michelle answered the door, first off i thought very attractive WG but was B&S but Michelle told me Lilith was waiting upstairs and didn't want to come down in her outfit. Being the gentleman i am i insisted she led the way ( not at all so i could have a good look at her from behind :-)
Lilith told me she worked with Michelle from time to time and they did duos so even before i was balls deep in Lilith i resolved to book a session with Michelle  :diablo:
So a couple of days later i am back in Clapham, same room giving Michelle a portion of large.
What can i remember? she's a couple of years older than the 21 on AW, 23/24? a good looker but not the best looking in the world as on AW, a good vanilla GFE, big tat on her back, good English.
would i go back? if i'm passing through Clapham Junction yes.

Offline The_Don

I saw Lilith at the Clapham place a few weeks ago and Michelle answered the door, first off i thought very attractive WG but was B&S but Michelle told me Lilith was waiting upstairs and didn't want to come down in her outfit. Being the gentleman i am i insisted she led the way ( not at all so i could have a good look at her from behind :-)
Lilith told me she worked with Michelle from time to time and they did duos so even before i was balls deep in Lilith i resolved to book a session with Michelle  :diablo:
So a couple of days later i am back in Clapham, same room giving Michelle a portion of large.
What can i remember? she's a couple of years older than the 21 on AW, 23/24? a good looker but not the best looking in the world as on AW, a good vanilla GFE, big tat on her back, good English.

Thanks for feed back   :thumbsup:

Offline lewishamguy

So you mean those AW pictures aren't her?

MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD

:wackogirl:

Offline anyfucker

So you mean those AW pictures aren't her?

MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD

:wackogirl:
not her pics? well it wouldn't be the first time a WG used "fake" pics.
I have no idea i don't take pics with me to compare, maybe i should go back to see, she was slim and blonde

Offline The_Don

not her pics? well it wouldn't be the first time a WG used "fake" pics.
, maybe i should go back to see, she was slim and blonde

Indeed (picture wise)

As for a revisit, up you sir. Some time W/G and a punter click.

Ever way you shared information  :thumbsup:

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed Pdubz. A pity she's far as I would definitely like to punt with her again. She was one of my better punts and it was really enjoyable. £80 was a very good price when I saw her although I took the half hour option which was £60 at the time.

brolin_76

can anyone confirm how does she look facially? ls she actually this lady? :scare:

Offline The_Don

can anyone confirm how does she look facially? ls she actually this lady? :scare:

Profile link to the above please?

brolin_76

Profile link to the above please?

just click on there I wanted to be sure is it the same Lilith :dash:

Offline The_Don

just click on there I wanted to be sure is it the same Lilith :dash:

Total random question.

click on?

A picture link that's not a link to Lilith Filth profile page but this one

« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 05:27:16 pm by The_Don »

Offline SamLP

How did you link this Hungarian granny to a Polish girl in her 20's? Lilith's profile is linked in the OP's review and she has 4 other reviews that describe her. Quite curious how this link between the two was made!

brolin_76

How did you link this Hungarian granny to a Polish girl in her 20's? Lilith's profile is linked in the OP's review and she has 4 other reviews that describe her. Quite curious how this link between the two was made!

I wanted say her facial appearance is no way different than this granny could be her mum and she is no way in 20's at least in her 30's. Awful punt I was ripped off by her facial appearance she will be worth of 60-70/hour scale not more than that. I will add up my review. :dash:

Pdubz

sorry you had a bad punt, i found her attractive, each to their own

would be interested to read your review coming from a different perspective.