Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Leeya - Bristol  (Read 6127 times)

8 review(s) for Sexy Thai new Girl  (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline easyp123

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location - A stones throw from my work in Kingswood, Bristol. A small one bed flat, not too discreet but quiet enough during daytime.

Girl - Very attractive Thai, don't usually rate them but Leeya is pretty and has a fantastic slim body. Was kind of really turned on by her voice too as she has a very quiet, timid but sexy way of talking. Anyway, she has a handful of fake tits, but they are soft, with bullet nipples which were amazing. She has a great ass, nice and bouncy. Much better than her pics which aren't as flattering imo.

Meet - 60 for 30 mins so I'm straight into the action after a quick freshen up in the sink. Had a quick sensual rub down from her then decided to return the favour to check out her body. Her nipples were great to suck and grew very large. Within a minute or two I had her laid on her belly with my arms under her hips to prop her bum up, prime rimming position. Tounging her plump ass was amazing, she does anal so her bumhole is not as tight as you'd like. A lot of anal play, starting with my middle finger to thumb, which she was happy to take for a fair longish time. Eventually rubber on for reverse cowgirl as I continued to finger her ass. Cock as hard as diamonds I came on cue.

Conclusion - Much more fun than I'd expected, and no extras were charged. Will defo revisit when she's back in Bristol on tour.

Offline PeachyAssFan

Very nice review. A rare find - an oriental that does anal. Would be tempted the next time she is in Bristol. Unfortunately, her AW profile is now saying she's is in Crawley. Youve been lucky!

Offline Roth

Very nice review. A rare find - an oriental that does anal. Would be tempted the next time she is in Bristol. Unfortunately, her AW profile is now saying she's is in Crawley. Youve been lucky!

Not that rare if they started life as a bloke. :scare:

Offline easyp123

She said she'd be back every 2 months or so  :thumbsup:

Offline easyp123

Offline Not_today

I keep meaning to visit this lady , looks lovely !

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Went to Bristol today and attempted to book an hour with Leeya. Tried calling a couple of times but no answer so sent a text. Got a reply asking "who is this please" explained I'd like to make a booking and then got this reply.

""I am on holiday with bf and will no longer work when I back, my profile I will use for friend but not in Bristol. Please do not contact again for respect. Sorry."

I did reply ' Understood, enjoy your holiday and retirement thanks'.

So, another good one bites the dust :(.

Offline easyp123

Went to Bristol today and attempted to book an hour with Leeya. Tried calling a couple of times but no answer so sent a text. Got a reply asking "who is this please" explained I'd like to make a booking and then got this reply.

""I am on holiday with bf and will no longer work when I back, my profile I will use for friend but not in Bristol. Please do not contact again for respect. Sorry."

I did reply ' Understood, enjoy your holiday and retirement thanks'.

So, another good one bites the dust :(.

Day-um, will struggle to find an ass like that again.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Well at least you have had the pleasure and consequently have happy memories of Leeya. I arrived too late  :(.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Well at least you have had the pleasure and consequently have happy memories of Leeya. I arrived too late  :(.

P.S. Oooops it did post the 1st time and I can't see how to delete this one......D'oh!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 10:18:17 am by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline Dougyboy73

Tempted to visit however seems she is now going by the name Janny now, wonder if it's the same girl, or shared profile?

Offline easyp123

Tempted to visit however seems she is now going by the name Janny now, wonder if it's the same girl, or shared profile?

Hard to tell from pics, new tattoo maybe.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

She said (tapped) to me back in July that she was leaving the trade and her profile would be used by a friend. So yes different Lady.

Shed031

She said (tapped) to me back in July that she was leaving the trade and her profile would be used by a friend. So yes different Lady.

Went to see Sexy Thai Janny the other day, wasn't overly keen on talking about her friend for obvious reasons but apparently Leeya is getting married so good luck to her i say.

Anyway back to Janny, bit older than described but then what profile doesn't deduct a few years lol.
went for an hour and i think this paid off, she seems to me to be one to offer a bit more for the gent willing to spend a bit more time and put in a bit of effort if you know what i mean.

flat was nice, normal, easy to find. parking not great but found a spot on the hill at the end of the street which is probably better on the discreet side of things.

door opened slowly to a quite soft spoken and sweet nature lady as most Thais are but yet with a bit of a wild streak when you tickle the right areas.

inside offered a drink and took my coat then disappeared for short time to get it and stash the cash. came back in wearing the short black dress (nearly see though) and high heels which i loved as wasn't too much in your face and added to the GFE.

bit of kissing quite soft little bit of tongue that developed as i think i warmed her up further. lovely tits and very suckable nipples. as i mentioned a bit older but did not deter me in the slightest as i just considered her my teacher and felt all the more naughty haha

loved the face sitting immensely as this is deffo a fave of mine too! couple of different positions and moved around the room a bit which was fun and finished off with a mind blowing sloppy/oily hand job whilst i nuzzled those tits!.

nice tentative finish and chat quick shower and off on my way. would recommend and will deffo be back before shes gone.

hope this is of help gents

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Went to see Sexy Thai Janny the other day, wasn't overly keen on talking about her friend for obvious reasons but apparently Leeya is getting married so good luck to her i say.

Anyway back to Janny, bit older than described but then what profile doesn't deduct a few years lol.
went for an hour and i think this paid off, she seems to me to be one to offer a bit more for the gent willing to spend a bit more time and put in a bit of effort if you know what i mean.

flat was nice, normal, easy to find. parking not great but found a spot on the hill at the end of the street which is probably better on the discreet side of things.

door opened slowly to a quite soft spoken and sweet nature lady as most Thais are but yet with a bit of a wild streak when you tickle the right areas.

inside offered a drink and took my coat then disappeared for short time to get it and stash the cash. came back in wearing the short black dress (nearly see though) and high heels which i loved as wasn't too much in your face and added to the GFE.

bit of kissing quite soft little bit of tongue that developed as i think i warmed her up further. lovely tits and very suckable nipples. as i mentioned a bit older but did not deter me in the slightest as i just considered her my teacher and felt all the more naughty haha

loved the face sitting immensely as this is deffo a fave of mine too! couple of different positions and moved around the room a bit which was fun and finished off with a mind blowing sloppy/oily hand job whilst i nuzzled those tits!.

nice tentative finish and chat quick shower and off on my way. would recommend and will deffo be back before shes gone.

hope this is of help gents

Thanks for the heads up and info Shed  :drinks:. Sounds like Leeya has found a good replacement to carry on her legacy. Maybe you should embellish your comment a bit more and leave it as your first review :). I shall do my utmost to get to see Janny, I'm a sucker for a nice pair of real (?) boobs, esp with erect nipples.

Offline hamchang

I went to see Lailahs replacement on Monday... and walked. She is easily mid 40s, dumpy, and basically a rough boiler. I clearly wasn't the first to walk either as she didn't seem surprised when I said "ohh ger mak!" as I exited.

Shed031

You know what they say about books and covers.......
Clearly older as I did say but you might have had the same good experience I had if you too put in a bit of effort but each to their own, I can understand she not being the cup of tea for someone looking for a quick wam - bam - thank you - sexy mam.

Sometimes there are hidden  gems and good punts for the not so shallow lol

Offline hamchang

You know what they say about books and covers.......
Clearly older as I did say but you might have had the same good experience I had if you too put in a bit of effort but each to their own, I can understand she not being the cup of tea for someone looking for a quick wam - bam - thank you - sexy mam.

Sometimes there are hidden  gems and good punts for the not so shallow lol

Thanks Doctor. When it comes to paying for it, I am shallow. She might be a good jump, but she is a rough old bird. Seemed like a nice lady, and I bet she cooks up a storm and fun to hang out with. However, when she advertises in her mid 20's and you travel an hour to meet her to open the door to be met with the Thai version of Vera Duckworth, you might not be so interested.   :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Uoti2

Shed031

Couldn't agree more if you travel and don't get what your after, that being said if I'd sat in my motor and driven 1 whole hour conjuring thoughts of pleasure awaiting at the end of my journey I would definitely put a little effort in bypassing looks to get my end away haha

How was the drive home lol #blueballs

Offline hamchang

Couldn't agree more if you travel and don't get what your after, that being said if I'd sat in my motor and driven 1 whole hour conjuring thoughts of pleasure awaiting at the end of my journey I would definitely put a little effort in bypassing looks to get my end away haha

How was the drive home lol #blueballs

Why would I have blue balls? 30 minutes later I was eating the pussy of a 22 yr old Chinese girl who had just rotated into the Partition Street chinese nest.

Each to their own buddy, but if I want a 20 something cute girl and get offered a 40-50 yr old trout, faded tattoos, brown teeth and more pig like than any vegetarian should righteously be interested in, I walk. If you stay and push through your gag reflex,  then that's up to you.  :dash:

Shed031

Listen I'm not here to promote this girl was merely saying I actually had a good time and might be down to putting in a bit of effort. Don't think she was late 40's-50 and looks wise is a slight exaggeration.anyway happy you got drained and I'm told some new thai will be in Bristol in a fortnights time so looking forward.

Not a fan of Chinese myself as they're a bit too porcelain for me.

Signing off!

Offline hamchang

Listen I'm not here to promote this girl was merely saying I actually had a good time and might be down to putting in a bit of effort. Don't think she was late 40's-50 and looks wise is a slight exaggeration.anyway happy you got drained and I'm told some new thai will be in Bristol in a fortnights time so looking forward.

Not a fan of Chinese myself as they're a bit too porcelain for me.

Signing off!

Not quite sure why I should put in a bit of effort and pay a load of money for the privilege. Anyway - I reckon you are her old man, or Leeya promoting her, or the person who owns the flat they are using hence your insider knowledge. If that is the case, the bird I reviewed in Cardiff is amazing - mini - try and coax her to Bristol!

:kissgirl: :kissgirl:  :dancegirl: :rose:  :kiss: :music: :thumbsup: :dance:

Shed031

Incorrect on all of the above!
I just like to think I get not out if I put a bit in to start. Everybody has their taste however you seem to think everybody should be like you lol

All I said was I had a good time and sometimes effort pays off. Never said you should so time to let this tennis match be I think.

As for being the owner of the flat.....if that were the case I'd lose money having to visit regularly with each new visitor haha