Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lanacombe - Crouch End Sauna  (Read 9576 times)

Offline OutForJustice80

Does anyone know the story with the Lanacombe Sauna in Crouch End? I know it got shut down as part of a raid some time ago but there it sits every day, week in week out, still looking for all the world like a brothel from the front. I've spotted lights on and slight changes to the frontage in the past year so it seems like it is functioning in some capacity though I've not seen the door open for entrance or exit. Never had the bottle to walk in and check it out (too close to home anyway to risk doing that to be honest) but I'm curious as anything to know what the hell is going on in there.

Anybody?

Siadwel

Don't know anything about the latest status, but Lanacombe was where I cut my punting teeth, so to speak. Many good and bad experiences in there, along with the 'sister' parlour, Aqua,  in Hornsey Road, by the old scrap yard which is now, of course, The Emirates Stadium, home to the other club in North London.

Some teams will play anywhere, really.

If Lanacombe's still going, I hope it's still just as reliable.

tonysoprano

Still going as far as I know. Variable service and the you pay your entrance money then the girls just seem to make up the prices.

All EE girls last time I was there and a couple were decent looking. They all sit around in the foyer when you go in and you can pick the one that you like. It's a bit old fashioned in that respect.

Offline stayer

Sounds the same process as it was about 25 years ago when I visited the parlour.

Lanacombe - and Aqua Sauna, Ishka Bath and Thai Sauna - were run by Josephine Daly who got busted for running a prostitution business.

Siadwel

Sounds the same process as it was about 25 years ago when I visited the parlour.

Lanacombe - and Aqua Sauna, Ishka Bath and Thai Sauna - were run by Josephine Daly who got busted for running a prostitution business.

The Thai.

I was trying to remember the name, the one up by Wood Green Bus Station? Awful place, only went there once.

Twenty five years ago, though, it was mainly British girls, with the odd Asian. Had my one and only Chinese girl in the Lanacombe. Used to split my time equally between Lanacombe and Aqua.

Offline OutForJustice80

Thanks for the stream of replies. Has anyone visited inside the last year or so? I'm surprised it is running out of the same location of it was the target of a bust not that long ago. I'm no legal expert though. Are brothels able to get by on technicalities these days? It's a shame it's about as discreet as taking a shit in Waitrose as it's be brilliant to have a reliable brothel ten minutes away.

Falstaff

The Thai.

I was trying to remember the name, the one up by Wood Green Bus Station? Awful place, only went there once.

Think it was near Turnpike Lane, on West Green Rd. May still be there. Went only once. What a selection of munters. Made the fat girls in the recent Brothel documentary look like superbabes. Only one oriental and she was fat and ancient.

Had a better experience at Omega, Kentish Town. Weird place, former underground station. Would have made a great BDSM retreat with the whole dungeon vibe going on.

Offline OutForJustice80

Are there any details on Omega online?

Siadwel

Think it was near Turnpike Lane, on West Green Rd. May still be there. Went only once. What a selection of munters. Made the fat girls in the recent Brothel documentary look like superbabes. Only one oriental and she was fat and ancient.

Had a better experience at Omega, Kentish Town. Weird place, former underground station. Would have made a great BDSM retreat with the whole dungeon vibe going on.

Turnpike Lane, that's it. I haven't been down that way for so long, memories have got a bit confused. Awful place, if it's still there, it must have fallen down by now, surely.

Only went there once myself, to see a girl, Charlotte, who usually worked in Aqua. Bit of a unit, curly blonde hair, but stunning big tits that she liked being spunked over. Never tried Omega, might have been after my time in N. London and it would have been way to close to home anyway.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 02:18:59 pm by Siadwel »

Falstaff

Sorry no AFAIK - I only went there once many years ago as I happened to be driving past it one Sunday night and had a horn to blow- may have shut, no website, listed on some directory sites but they are often out of date - I had a good punt there with a nice EE but the chances of her still being there are slim

If you like a creepy horror film set type of place it might be just your style

Offline OutForJustice80

If you like a creepy horror film set type of place it might be just your style
Just what I always wanted!

Offline andyrou

Fucking Hell, Charlotte at the Thai Sauna next to Bus Terminus in Wood Green, up the steep stairs and through the wrought iron gate. Wow! That takes me back 20 years or so? Charlotte was great, like you said a wee bit on the chubbster but very pretty and very attentive with a lovely wet, slow OWO if my memory serves me well. Thinking back I use to see Charlotte every week, proper cunt-struck back then I was!

I have been to Lanacombe a few time over the years when passing through Crouch End, I visited there around 12 months ago and it hasn't really changed, in fact it's now a bit of a dump, no update or maintenance by the look of it. The girls all look at you and try to give off that look of I'm right up for it so you choose them but the last girl I had, a blonde EE girl was very mechanical and jobsworth in general. Don't bother, the place and the WGs have see much better days indeed.

Offline Don Giovanni

NOT Wood Green! Turnpike Lane Bus garage by the underground station. It closed a few years ago now, but I was a regular. Does any one remember an English girl call “Amy” with a fantastic arse, about 1994? She also worked at Lancombe which appears to be still open although now poor value for money, unless you get lucky. Was linked to Thai Massage on the Hornsey Road now also closed about two years ago.

Offline PatrickCarnes

Thai Sauna is now shut. I blew a healthy amount of money in Crouch End Sauna about 12 years ago. Used to see a Thai there called Ya who bore a passing resemblance to J-Lo. Also Amy Thai wasn't bad.

Farlamba1

When you enter are you allowed to take your 10 pound entrance fee back if you don't like any that you see inside and wanna walk out?

Offline stayer

It's fine to get a refund of the £10 entrance fee if you want to walk out. If you stay, a half-hour massage costs £60 - plus any tip for the masseuse.

Farlamba1

It's fine to get a refund of the £10 entrance fee if you want to walk out. If you stay, a half-hour massage costs £60 - plus any tip for the masseuse.
Are you sure? Cause it is kinda iffy the way they take the £10 and usher you in straight away which has that "you have to do it now, no going back" vibe. Are you allowed to look in through the square hole that you deal with the maid in to see the girls? I think they've systemed it that way so they don't get the only there to look guys and force the ones that don't like any of the girls to just go ahead and do more damage to the wallet.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 08:31:35 pm by Farlamba1 »

Offline joe diddley

What was the Omega (the bowels of South Kentish Town tube station as was more than 50 years ago) is now a Pilates studio.

Offline joe diddley

Are you sure? Cause it is kinda iffy the way they take the £10 and usher you in straight away which has that "you have to do it now, no going back" vibe. Are you allowed to look in through the square hole that you deal with the maid in to see the girls? I think they've systemed it that way so they don't get the only there to look guys and force the ones that don't like any of the girls to just go ahead and do more damage to the wallet.

Might be a way of getting round some loop-hole of the place being legally a "club" or something. Just a guess.