Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty (dull) Kloe GFE - Edgware Road  (Read 672 times)

livedangerous

Plan C… Having been let down by Misha Mayfair, I needed an outlet – and after a few texts sent to a few WG on the UKP checked toplist, I ended up resorting to a session with Pretty Kloe.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Checked than Anal and filming were on offer and headed round to unload a couple of days worth of cum (see thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=166094.0 ). 

The place is in a private block behind Edgware road, so pretty discrete. Her apartment is okay, and first sight of the girl was good because she is the girl in the pictures and she’s nice and petite.  Offered a shower with a fresh towel and the bed looked ok.  She’s churning through the clients (more of that later), but she seems to make an effort to freshen herself and the place up in between.

So, we get to the action and she’s grabbing my cock and tugging on it to get it hard – very businesslike.  I lay back on the bed… no pillows though.  Oral without was a little hurried, when I asked if she could deep throat I was told “£15 extra”.  Offered CIM for an extra £20.  Swallow was another “£30”… Okay, I’m not going to let the small brain control my wallet (too much) so I said I’d pay for the CIM later.

She tried to talk me out of anal with the inevitable “too big”… but then we started to renegotiate and she could sense this turning sour.  She agreed to anal, but only anal – no pussy.  Fine with me as I save pussy fucking for girls I actually like.  So I filmed her (with a mask) sucking my cock for a good twenty minutes until she was keen to do something else.  At which point it was on with the mac (she does this herself and is very particular to see it’s on properly) and then she bent over, lubed her ass in the most perfunctory manner while I picked up the phone and captured the action as I (eventually) got my cock up her ass.  Only had a semi by this point, but after a few minutes of gently easing in and out of her arsehole I was getting back to full strength and her fake moans turned a little more towards ‘concentration’… Nice to have had an effect ;)

I was in no hurry – I wanted to get my money’s worth, so I got some good anal action despite the fact that she really doesn’t perform for the camera and she doesn’t arch her back, so it took some coaxing to get her in the right position to capture some POV anal action. 

After she got used to this, she received a text and fuck me, she actually reached for her phone and texted back while I was fucking her in the ass!   That was a first for me… and a last, hopefully.

Well I knew there was a good load in my balls, so I decided to go for the CIM and took off the mac, had another baby wipe and had her suck me – same slightly rushed action, no understanding of how to coax an orgasm.  So  stood up, had her kneel before me and told her to open her mouth… Then there was the fuss about not getting cum on her face and she wrapped her lips around my bell end while I wanked into her mouth.  And although I felt squirt after squirt, I didn’t see a single drop because she kept her mouth around it until every drop was gone.  Then she got up, wen to the bathroom, spat and gargled. 

So, a girl who is utterly devoid of sex appeal during sex, with everything you want as an extra fee and a limited grasp of English (she’s Hungarian).  Some decent wank footage, but at £200 all in (£110 for the hour, £70 for anal and filming, £20 for CIM) she’s way overpriced. 

Neutral rather than negative because she did deliver what I asked, was young and fuckable, polite and clean, but all in all a bit 'meh'.....

Offline PLeisure

damn - that's two Neutrals on this newbie and she's rapidly slipping down the charts...  :thumbsdown:

Pity. Offers the services I'm keen on, albeit at an add-on, but service seems lacking from current reports.

Appreciate the review..

mrhappypants

The LONG list of extras, including some unadvertised  :thumbsdown:, is the big warning sign about this profile.

Offline LLPunting

The LONG list of extras, including some unadvertised  :thumbsdown:, is the big warning sign about this profile.

The unadvertised being?
Were these offered to you or hearsay from another?

She was on HL but after this review HL-1