Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any massage recommendation around Tower Hill - Whitechapel  (Read 1059 times)

Get14

Hey guys,

New guy here, I am looking for an amazing massage service with HE and I might be open for B2B and prostate massage but not mandatory.

I am looking around Whitechapel area but I can go a bit further if it's really good.

Thanks for your help !

Offline Titti Tatti

A walk from Whitechapel, just past the Mosque!!!  Nice flat with best massage table I've enbcountered

External Link/Members Only

Will do a full review once I've had the Tantric but

Good looking (I think the pics maybe a little old though). Great massage which is both deep tissue and the progressively more sensual.
Glorious finish with a few touches I've not had else where.

She likes to be in control. Doesn't chat once masage starts and forget it if you are looking to grope her. But if you can lie back and experience pleasure, she's your girl.

Welcome to the forum please report back.

Offline davison

I'll definitely give her a shot.  I assume sensual is a clothed rub and tug.  What is the difference between b2b and tantric?  Edging practice like at TML?

Offline Titti Tatti

I'll definitely give her a shot.  I assume sensual is a clothed rub and tug.  What is the difference between b2b and tantric?  Edging practice like at TML?

Err.....

"Will do a full review once I've had the Tantric..."