Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clara - Lower Flat 70a Berwick St - Friday  (Read 1288 times)

Offline SWLondon

Greek girl, very friendly.  I'd put her at around 5ft8 / 5ft9 with dark hair and fake tits.  Good looking and has a nice ass. 

I was going for a walk on the way to a meeting and had a spare 30mins so decided to go for a BJ.  £22 and money well spent, I'll be back again.

Online webpunter

22 quid for 30 mins ?  Seems like VFM.  What kind of hours do the birds there operate ?

Offline romeomustdie

Is there a way to find this flat. Last time I went I couldn't find the flat

Offline claretandblue

22 quid for 30 mins ?  Seems like VFM.  What kind of hours do the birds there operate ?
22 is for ten minutes, either ow or sex in one position  :hi:

Offline SWLondon

Sorry wasn't 100% clear there, I had a spare 30mins so nipped in for a 10min bj with condom. You could also have just sex for the same cost. Soho represents excellent vfm, if she was an agency girl she'd be £150+ per hour

Offline SWLondon

Is there a way to find this flat. Last time I went I couldn't find the flat

Look for the open door. Number is on the street

Offline claretandblue

Is it on the main road?
It's on Berwick street? What do you mean "main road"?

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Is it on the main road?

Please tell me you are not a postman, I`d hate to be on your round! To be honest it`s pretty easy to find, if you are on Berwick Street walk towards Oxford St and it`s about halfway down on the left, the door will be open as mentioned, and if you peek inside you`ll see a paper sign on the wall saying "MODEL".
 Just walk up the stairs (hence `walk ups`) and there will be a girl on the first floor, and another on the 2nd, it`s pretty discrete during the day too, which is a bonus.