Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CintiaxXx - Curvy Bubble Butt Brazilian - TOFTT  (Read 1531 times)

1 review(s) for CintiaxXx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline Sirmixalott

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: She is moved around a bit (think she is part of a group), but saw her at a house on a residential street about 6mins walk from Harrow and Wealdstone station (if you go up the stairs and take the right exit! Otherwise it's 15min walk). I believe they have a branch in South East London too, where they rotate the girls. There are few girls and a madame working from this location. When I got there, madame opened the door and directed me upstairs to the top floor. There, I waited a min, and "Larissa/Cintia" came up in lingerie. The room was lit by a lamp. And we were essentially in the attic (roof). For someone as tall as me (6'3), that meant, I had to basically stay in the middle of the room (where the bed was), or bend a little around the sides of the room.

Comms: Decent comms. Took about 40mins to respond to first text. Then it was somewhat straightforward. Not sure if she is the one who operates the phone though. Her English is very limited. Probably her madame.

Appearance: She's a pretty enough Brazilian girl. About 5'5. Her body has got great proportions. Great thighs, nice boobs, tiny waist and a lovely bubble butt. The pictures on the profile are her, although the professional shots are not really a good representation of her. Photoshop images. The normal ones in the gallery are her. Especially the selfie in the bathroom and the one kneeling in her underwear is probably the best representation.

Attitude: She came across as accomodating and a bit flirty. Could barely speak English, so hard really to tell.

Service: After paperwork was done, I enquired about services. Everything listed on her profile isn't included (largely as she didn't create the profile). For example, I enquired about filming and got a big no no.

Anyways, this was a pretty standard, Brazilian, whorehouse, cheap punt. OW and vaginal sex. I didn't really enquire about OWO as I'm trying to get away from that. It was 60 for 30mins.

She first put on some music, and gave a bit of a lap dance, and grind to wake me up. After which, she put on the condom and gave a shallow OW. But I didn't really care, as her body was smoking hot and I was only really there for the sex. She then lay me down, gave some more shallow head and then got on top. She put some lube on and rode me. Whilst I wasn't all the away in, she still rode well and she does move her hips well.

Switched to doggy so I could have a bit more control, as I felt she was cheating on top a bit.

She's really tight and so I pounded away gently (otherwise I would have finished too quickly). She has a really good waist to ass ratio, so in doggy, the view is great, and the way you grip her hips and slide her back onto your piece, makes it very tough not to finish early with her. Her body is quite something.

We did have one of two moments, where she ran away from the cock and i'm quite sceptical whether could take a real good pounding. I doubt it.

Summary: This one is a very weak positive, purely because of her body and the fact I was attracted to her. The services was a little weak, but then, I didn't really explore much more than OW, cowgirl and doggy, and as mentioned, she doesn't really appear to take a good pounding well. A shallower rider too.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 01:48:04 am by Sirmixalott »

Offline Ron89

I considered her last night, though her face looks masculine/post op so I decided against it. Not saying she definitely is, but there’s a tonne of them in this area of London and I didn’t fancy chancing it. Glad you enjoyed.

Offline Sirmixalott

Horses for courses on the looks department. But I can safely say she isn't TS.