Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trowbridge Oriental massage  (Read 1178 times)

Offline hobbits

External Link/Members Only

I have a thing for Asian girls so saw this ad and also read a post in this forum so thought I'd give it a go.

Txt and received directions, I was told there were 2 girls available.

Knocked and was greeted by the madam, some 50 year old woman about the size of a hobbit, she led me in and proceeded to usher me into the room. I stopped her and asked to see the girls first as I wanted my pick, I was led into the living room where there was one girl. I asked the madam where the other girl was to which she replied "other girl is me".

I opted for the only lady on offer as the madam wasnt and option for me, I would say she is mid to late 40's about a size 14-16, fairly cute and reminded me of Sun from the series lost but much larger.

She led me into the room, I should have just walked as she was  ot my type (body size that is) but I needed some release. Paid my £60 for 30 minutes which she went and stashed and then upon her return i gave her another £10 for OWO, proceeded to both get undressed and i led on the bed.

She had a belly on her which overhung her pussy and her tits were firly large but saggy, she proceeded to get a condom out and I reminded her OWO which she obliged and to some reasonable skill. About 5 minutes of this and she lubed up and jumped on top, no really rythem just bouncing up and down for a few minutes before she became tired and insisted I fucked her. Sex in various positions and she made a few Asian wimpers,  but if felt like I was pounding a bag of spuds?

So as I became tired of banging away I decided I would get her to give me a hand job which wasnt much better, eventually popped, cleaned up and on my way.

There was  no kissing on offer, she made this fairly obvious and to be honest I didn't want to as her breath stank. Apartment was ok, not the worst and certainly not the best.

As I said before I should have just walked as she wasnt my type, imagine there will be another woman next week but it is luck of the draw.

Offline bdyno

So neither of them was the girls in the ad?

Sounds like b&s deserving a negative to me.

Offline houseboot

So neither of them was the girls in the ad?

Sounds like b&s deserving a negative to me.

B&S?

Not really.

These are the "standard" photos used on most oriental Vivastreet & Friday-ads.

Anyone expecting to meet anyone remotely resembling the ladies in the photos is living in cloud cuckoo land.

So, no, not B&S in the normal sense of the phrase just a typical Oriental advert.

Offline bdyno

I mean that's kind of why I posted that other thread looking for knowledge. I've seen the girls in the ads change over time so figured I may turn up and find a different one, but I'd expect something comparable.

Expecting late teens to early 20s and getting 40s-50s is b&s in my book.

Offline Baker1883

I tried visiting this place a few months back but was sent on a merry go round due to the broken English. I think I know where the place is now so will give them a try and report back.