Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Pippa - Back to Backer / Bristol  (Read 17534 times)

5 review(s) for -Pippa- (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punk

Why has my neg been bumped? Is he continuing with his obsession with me elsewhere?

Seems to have the  :rose:  :kissgirl: for you.

Where you that good?

vw

One step away from becoming a McFly IMHO.

I wonder is Cassandra was on about linking his old names up

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=174352.msg1848773#msg1848773

Cassandra used to work for the pimp FRIEND that he reviewed for apple,

Offline Marshall85

Went to book but can't find her profile. Please don't say shes retired again. If so she's proving to be about as flaky and unreliable as possible with the amount of retirements and tour cancellations. Shame as she looks hot and seems to provide a decent service when she can be bothered to work.

vw

Went to book but can't find her profile. Please don't say shes retired again. If so she's proving to be about as flaky and unreliable as possible with the amount of retirements and tour cancellations. Shame as she looks hot and seems to provide a decent service when she can be bothered to work.

I might suggest this reviews title be changed to "When 2 loons collide".    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline -Petite Pippa-

• Service Provider
I have a young family so im busy in the summer holidays, I also haven't had the opportunity to work as much as I would like because I dont have a suitable incall facility.
I'll put my profile up when Im working again.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 06:52:32 pm by English-Pippa »

vw

I have a young family so im busy in the summer holidays, I also haven't had the opportunity to work as much as I would like because I dont have a suitable incall facility.
I'll put my profile up when Im working again. I get tons of emails a day on Aw and I dont have the time to reply at the moment

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tour excuse the other day was someone else using your photos. 

Someone is using my pics. Until I get them removed from their profile, I've taken mine down to avoid possibly having mine taken down permanently. Will be back up shortly.

God you spout some bollocks.

Offline -Petite Pippa-

• Service Provider
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tour excuse the other day was someone else using your photos. 

God you spout some bollocks.
They were and Aw took them down but I've kept my profile off. What is your problem? You're not interested in booking me but you continue to dig and dig at me then on uke play Mr nice guy.
Interesting you're like this, after telling me I had rejected you when you were underage and trying to book me when I was 18. You seem bitter.

vw

They were and Aw took them down but I've kept my profile off. What is your problem? You're not interested in booking me but you continue to dig and dig at me then on uke play Mr nice guy.
Interesting you're like this, after telling me I had rejected you when you were underage and trying too book me when I was 18. You seem bitter.

What a saddo you are you the only person that didn't think that was a joke.  Even though the post said it.   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

External Link/Members Only

You truly are thick.     :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline unus669

What a saddo you are you the only person that didn't think that was a joke.  Even though the post said it.   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

External Link/Members Only

You truly are thick.     :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:lol:  :lol:

One would have thought the numerous emojis, is a tiny hint :lol:

STAR-LORD

I'm assuming there's been no screen shot after 19 pages?  :unknown:

Offline Avg_Joe

I'm assuming there's been no screen shot after 19 pages?  :unknown:
UKE for best pictures Wolf

Jesus, this thread just refuses to die doesn't it  Hidden Image/Members Only

:D
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

vw

UKE for best pictures Wolf

Jesus, this thread just refuses to die doesn't it  Hidden Image/Members Only

:D

He didn't ask that he was about the screenshots of the messages.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well, her presence on forum,making stuff up about posters keeps her relevant.

This exchage shows what she is like

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=215308.msg2195940#msg2195940

Offline Avg_Joe

He didn't ask that he was about the screenshots of the messages.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

oh i totally mis-read that, i thought he was meaning profile screen shot, my bad !
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac