Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best masseuse - Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire/Hertfordshire  (Read 3183 times)

Offline johnny786

Can't find a thread on this and am new to the area. Who is the best masseuse you've seen recently.

Obviously ones with sensual or sexual services offered and within range of milton keynes.

Offline TonyD

MK? then Ego Massage...look for your lady type of choice..my kind of lady is JESS, big natural tits, great cock skills and good at sensual massage and normal massahe.  :hi:

Offline johnny786

MK? then Ego Massage...look for your lady type of choice..my kind of lady is JESS, big natural tits, great cock skills and good at sensual massage and normal massahe.  :hi:

Any views on jess?

Offline Steve_jones14

Jess gives the best massage with HE I've ever had. Has the best figure for a B2B massage IMHO, curvy with big natural tits.

Offline Rajsen

Any views on jess?

Here's my review of Jess. I'm sure there are others on here as well.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=205696.0

I can also recommend Jamie and Layla...although seems I haven't reviewed my punt Jamie  :dash:

Offline TonyD

Jess gives the best massage with HE I've ever had. Has the best figure for a B2B massage IMHO, curvy with big natural tits.
+1 :hi:

Offline Steve_jones14

Here's my review of Jess. I'm sure there are others on here as well.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=205696.0

I can also recommend Jamie and Layla...although seems I haven't reviewed my punt Jamie  :dash:
I'd be interested what you thought of Jamie and what the massage was like etc. I haven't seen her before but saw her in the waiting room last time I was in and thought she looked hot.

Offline Rajsen

I'd be interested what you thought of Jamie and what the massage was like etc. I haven't seen her before but saw her in the waiting room last time I was in and thought she looked hot.

Unfortunately I can't post a review of Jamie as it's been more that 6 months since i saw her. Stupid me for being so lazy during lockdown.  :dash:

That being said, I would definitely recommend her. In my opinion, she's definitely one of the most attractive girls at Ego (pictures on the site are accurate, her Twitter pics are even better). From what I remember, the massage was pretty good, surprisingly firm.  The kicker for me was that her CC swipes were better than other girls I've seen there. She's probably going to be my go to option when I eventually get back to punting.

Offline Steve_jones14

Unfortunately I can't post a review of Jamie as it's been more that 6 months since i saw her. Stupid me for being so lazy during lockdown.  :dash:

That being said, I would definitely recommend her. In my opinion, she's definitely one of the most attractive girls at Ego (pictures on the site are accurate, her Twitter pics are even better). From what I remember, the massage was pretty good, surprisingly firm.  The kicker for me was that her CC swipes were better than other girls I've seen there. She's probably going to be my go to option when I eventually get back to punting.
:hi:

Offline MK9

I would have recommended Chloe at Ego, but she's now disappeared from the business.  I suppose the secret is out, but in her short time at Ego and the three times I saw her, she was terrible at HR..... but great at owo!!   :thumbsup:

Offline TonyD

I would have recommended Chloe at Ego, but she's now disappeared from the business.  I suppose the secret is out, but in her short time at Ego and the three times I saw her, she was terrible at HR..... but great at owo!!   :thumbsup:
isn't that why she got the push? for the extras and being outed by a FR?

Offline MK9

Yep, but I did tell Chloe after my first massage with her to keep the owo on the down low; make sure that guys are not going to write about it on reviews and forums.  But I suppose one guy couldn't keep his mouth shut and now she's paid the price.  Very sad.

Offline JonnyJ

I had a session with Chloe, no OWO as its not my thing at Egos, but such a shame to see her go as she kissed well and her hand technique was great.

Offline M1lfhunt3r1963

Not sure about her massage skills but all Foxy’s other services are outstanding. Again find her at MKE, lots of reviews

Offline TonyD

have to agree Foxy has a great body for her age and a fun personality, enthusiastic services, sure her massage days from her time in Luton massage parlours will mean she has a great touch.