Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe - West Sussex  (Read 2113 times)

Offline hornypnter

Anyone seen Chloe in West Sussex -  External Link/Members Only
I am trying to book but the communications is hard work. She keeps changing her availability when via AW messaging.
Did a search on here but didn't not find reviews on her. She has good reviews on AW but I am wary of AW reviews from past experiences.
Want to to know if anyone seen her and worth the persevering to meet her.
Cheers
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 03:20:35 pm by hornypnter »

Offline hornypnter

After 424 views - still no comments or feedback, so guess no one tried communicating or meeting this WG. Even if not everyone's cup of tea, surprised would have thought some would have tried this one
If anyone had any sort of interaction either communication or meeting do tell.

Online houseboot

The only Field report on AW says .... "somewhere in Norfolk" .... so perhaps she's new to the area  :unknown:

Offline hornypnter

The only Field report on AW says .... "somewhere in Norfolk" .... so perhaps she's new to the area  :unknown:
Ta, from past experience don't rely on AW feedback/field reports.

Offline scutty brown

From the profile she says she's too big to wear skirts and dresses
The limited photos put her around a size 20-22 or worse? She probably fits punts in between bouts of eating. Is that what you want?

FFS don't try cowgirl with her unless you want a broken back
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 01:44:14 pm by scutty brown »

Offline hornypnter

From the profile she says she's too big to wear skirts and dresses
The limited photos put her around a size 20-22 or worse? She probably fits punts in between bouts of eating. Is that what you want?

FFS don't try cowgirl with her unless you want a broken back

She has kept her interview tab very brief and no mention of her measurements, which made me wonder how BBW she really is?

Online houseboot

Ta, from past experience don't rely on AW feedback/field reports.

Indeed but why would someone say, "somewhere in Norfolk" if they were "somewhere in West Sussex"?

Offline hornypnter

Indeed but why would someone say, "somewhere in Norfolk" if they were "somewhere in West Sussex"?

The field report looks like it was submitted in March last year and it says somewhere in Norfolk for outcall. Maybe she might have travelled to Norfolk to meet the punter  :D

Online houseboot

The field report looks like it was submitted in March last year and it says somewhere in Norfolk for outcall. Maybe she might have travelled to Norfolk to meet the punter  :D

:thumbsdown:  And sometimes we wonder why we bother trying to help people   :crazy:

Two idiotic comments in a row  :thumbsdown:  Grow up .... you're not funny  :thumbsdown:

If you ask for help have the good manners to accept it gracefully without acting like a dick.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 06:54:00 pm by houseboot »

Offline scutty brown

Sounds normal for Norfolk....

Offline hornypnter

:thumbsdown:  And sometimes we wonder why we bother trying to help people   :crazy:

Two idiotic comments in a row  :thumbsdown:  Grow up .... you're not funny  :thumbsdown:

If you ask for help have the good manners to accept it gracefully without acting like a dick.

I am not trying to be funny or idiotic and it is not my problem if you read my replies that way. I gave a possible explanation to your comments.
Don't get on your high horse going around telling others to 'grow up' and how to behave :thumbsdown:
Also if you read my reply to your first message I thanked you for your comment and gave my comment.
Your comment was to take something out of AW feedback/field report submitted almost 18 months ago - yeah like that was helpful  :dash:

Online houseboot

I am not trying to be funny or idiotic and it is not my problem if you read my replies that way. I gave a possible explanation to your comments.
Don't get on your high horse going around telling others to 'grow up' and how to behave :thumbsdown:
Also if you read my reply to your first message I thanked you for your comment and gave my comment.
Your comment was to take something out of AW feedback/field report submitted almost 18 months ago - yeah like that was helpful  :dash:

If you ask questions then show respect when you get replies.

Your behaviour continues to be childish.

:hi:

Offline hornypnter

If you ask questions then show respect when you get replies.

Your behaviour continues to be childish.

:hi:

I have shown respect and thanked your comment.
your behaviour of throwing a tantrum is not childish?? :unknown:
You need to get off your high horse and stop letting your feelings get the better of you.

Offline Asmodeus

Can't post a review as just over 6 month rule. But was one of my worst punts ever...

I can't remember what led me to choosing her profile. Sure it was because I was mega horny and my little head was doing the thinking. She's not the usual type I go for, but wanted to try being a sugar daddy.

Long story short, turned up for the punt. She was pleasant enough to chat to, but she hadn't washed before our meet. Did her doggy and when her butt cheeks opened up, let's just say she wasn't the cleanest. Pushed the cheeks together, but just couldn't get out of my mind what I saw. Had to finish off manually.

Maybe she had an off day, but would not go there again.

Offline scutty brown

Can't post a review as just over 6 month rule. But was one of my worst punts ever...

I can't remember what led me to choosing her profile. Sure it was because I was mega horny and my little head was doing the thinking. She's not the usual type I go for, but wanted to try being a sugar daddy.

Long story short, turned up for the punt. She was pleasant enough to chat to, but she hadn't washed before our meet. Did her doggy and when her butt cheeks opened up, let's just say she wasn't the cleanest. Pushed the cheeks together, but just couldn't get out of my mind what I saw. Had to finish off manually.

You're new, so your limit is 12 months not six.
Give us the horror of a full review

Offline hornypnter

Sorry to hear of your experience with this WG.
I tried communicating again before the tier 4 and again shit communication coupled with her pictures I decided to drop this one. Based on your review it looks I made the right decision.

Just out of curiosity how BBW is she? Not stated on her profile. in your opinion would you say Size 16 or 18 or bigger?

Offline Asmodeus

You're new, so your limit is 12 months not six.
Give us the horror of a full review

Ahhh, yes, you are correct sir... will work on one and post. Will let you know when done.

Offline Asmodeus

Sorry to hear of your experience with this WG.
I tried communicating again before the tier 4 and again shit communication coupled with her pictures I decided to drop this one. Based on your review it looks I made the right decision.

Just out of curiosity how BBW is she? Not stated on her profile. in your opinion would you say Size 16 or 18 or bigger?

Lol, cheers. Is what it is...

Hmm, comms was ok when I last spoke to her July/Aug last year. But covid I bet has messed things up.

I would say she is between a size 16 -18, definitely more to the 18 end of the scale...

Body size doesn't bother me too much, but warning signs were there in hindsight... but you know how it is when you're horny. Oh for that post nut clarity before nutting... : /

I'll do a full review later on, you can fully judge for yourself then ;)