Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mandysmassagemk  (Read 2835 times)

Offline webpunter

Hi Mandy

Welcome to UKP

External Link/Members Only

A great set of top bollocks !

;)

Offline DrConners

Your first post since joining UKP on October 06, 2017.

I'll try to be as informative as possible, since you've been so active here making contributions.
No I haven't been  :hi:

Eraser

guess its not OK to sign up and not use a website , or you just get sarcastic little imps with no lives making it very unwelcoming for new people trying to get involved

Offline Xtro

guess its not OK to sign up and not use a website , or you just get sarcastic little imps with no lives making it very unwelcoming for new people trying to get involved

Depends on the type of website. This is a forum. Look it up if you don't know what that means.
Expect "sarcastic little imps with no lives making it very unwelcoming for new people trying to get involved" if you've been on here for nearly 2 years and contributed nothing. Look up forum again. You're not new either.

"An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived."

There, I did it for you.

See you in another 2 years or TOFTT if you want some forum cred.  :thumbsup:

Offline DrConners

guess its not OK to sign up and not use a website , or you just get sarcastic little imps with no lives making it very unwelcoming for lurkers not trying very hard to get involved

Fixed it for your Eraserhead  :sarcastic:

:hi:

Offline scouting

So has anyone taken the plunge? How about the OP?

She looks good but may be a Rom. Has a Gumtree ad now but don't think it will last long as advertising rub n tug
External Link/Members Only

Offline Xtro

My research leads me to  - External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Numbers - +447469002982 (07469002982), +447436819713 (07436819713), +447803086141 (07803086141)

emails - mandycucci@gmail.com  scarlettcucci@gmail.com

Twitter - External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 05:17:00 pm by Xtro »

Offline scouting

Offline Uncutcock4u2c

Appointment made for Friday so will report back !

Offline LEOJONTY

Offline scouting

Does she look Indian?
On AW she describes herself in different parts of her profile as Nationality - British, Ethnicity - Asian, a busty Latina, and half Indian half Puerto Rican.
I look forward to the review from Uncutcock after Friday

Offline LEOJONTY

Appointment made for Friday so will report back !

How do your appointment go? Any review mate?

Offline Uncutcock4u2c

Apologies,

Been a little busy so haven’t had time to do a full review.  But here is the short version.  Lady in the pictures is who you will meet.  Pictures are of a younger time but not too distant. 

Massage is very light and no credit card swipes whilst in the buttocks area.  On turn over you find her topless and touching is allowed of them but this area only.  Not too bad a pair but gravity has began the inevitable.

HR was carried out nice and slow until completion. 

£35 for a rub and tug isn’t bad value tbh.. unless anyone knows of a better location in this price bracket.

Offline scouting

Apologies,

Been a little busy so haven’t had time to do a full review.  But here is the short version.  Lady in the pictures is who you will meet.  Pictures are of a younger time but not too distant. 

Massage is very light and no credit card swipes whilst in the buttocks area.  On turn over you find her topless and touching is allowed of them but this area only.  Not too bad a pair but gravity has began the inevitable.

£35 for a rub and tug isn’t bad value tbh.. unless anyone knows of a better location in this price bracket.

Thanks for TOFTT pal. I guess you get what you pay for, her FS AW profile is £150 an hour.
I don't know of any other provider in MK offering a £35 HE

Offline Bumble1234

I’ve done a review of her recently. Annoyingly though I didn’t get to touch :thumbsdown: so that’s cheesed me off again. Right that there’s nothing else about for that price but if it’s boring, which I thought it was, I can see no reason to go back.

Offline LEOJONTY

Apologies,

Things might have been changed. Quoted extra 20 for HR and topless