Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty annabell -mildenhall  (Read 1218 times)

3002steve

External Link/Members Only

late 30s milf type , 6/10 face , body going a bit south , all over tan , works from a scruffy flat in mildenhall town center , reasonably discreet entrance

she did a rough(at my request) handjob covered oral and was keen for me to try some anal play , fairly enthusiastic with a few fake oooh's etc

had a fairly good time but wouldnt return as theres better in the area , the covered oral and scruffy flat is why i wouldnt return , claims to do owo on the profile but dispite me having a shower at the flat i got covered

Offline madeinwales56

Sorry you didn't have a good time op. On the basis prossies always use the most flattering pics this was never going to turn out well. I also think this review should be in East of England.

3002steve

yeah maybe a mod could move it

Offline cunnyhunt

had a fairly good time but wouldnt return as theres better in the area , the covered oral and scruffy flat is why i wouldnt return , claims to do owo on the profile but dispite me having a shower at the flat i got covered

For sure this should be a neutral at most not a +ve

Offline mattylondon

External Link/Members Only

late 30s milf type , 6/10 face , body going a bit south , all over tan , works from a scruffy flat in mildenhall town center , reasonably discreet entrance

she did a rough(at my request) handjob covered oral and was keen for me to try some anal play , fairly enthusiastic with a few fake oooh's etc

Reads like a neutral, bordering a negative from what I can read?