Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Doki Doki information please  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Pennington

I arrive in Bangkok early next month.

After doing some research my current thinking  is a Nuru massage at Doki Doki.

A duo would be good pehaps with Luna and Bowvy.

Has anyone got any recent experience of Doki Doki and in particular of the two girls I have mentioned?

I will certainly provide a report once the gig has been completed.

I will afterwards undertake an arrangement with a freelancer and it looks like there is many to choose from. :D

Offline southcoastpunter

Probably have walked past as i always stay in that area so might have been -  but don't remember it.

But why that particular one?

I am in Bangkok again in a couple of weeks so might check it out more.

Offline Pennington

Probably have walked past as i always stay in that area so might have been -  but don't remember it.

But why that particular one?

I am in Bangkok again in a couple of weeks so might check it out more.

The girls on the Doki Doki website look young and attractive 😍.
The place looks in good order and they have been responsive fo my emails seeking information about the girls in particular their ages.
I know it could be all bull shite but Doki Doki looks in good shape.
Time will tell of course.
I'm staying nearby too.
Please share you experience further when you had a  chance.

Offline CallumTT

i think it's hard to tell from website photos.  You could be dead-set on a girl and then be disappointed when you see her in person.  And also I think it's worth getting a girl with some vibe to her and you can only tell when you see her.  I'd pass on the best looking girl if she was looking low energy. 

I'd keep an open mind.  Go to see some line ups then make your choice. 

Offline Pennington

i think it's hard to tell from website photos.  You could be dead-set on a girl and then be disappointed when you see her in person.  And also I think it's worth getting a girl with some vibe to her and you can only tell when you see her.  I'd pass on the best looking girl if she was looking low energy. 

I'd keep an open mind.  Go to see some line ups then make your choice.
Yes thanks for that.
I will provide a Review when  the deed is completed.

Offline METEOR

Can't help with those girls but I did go last year and one I booked looked like the pics and the other time I just walked in

Offline Pennington

Can't help with those girls but I did go last year and one I booked looked like the pics and the other time I just walked in

Was the gig to your satisfaction?

Offline METEOR

Was the gig to your satisfaction?
Yes I was happy both times.
I was going to go back last week before coming home but ended up meeting someone off tinder for ST

Offline Pennington

Thanks for that comfort.
Cheers

Offline METEOR

Thanks for that comfort.
Cheers
Bangkok was heaving so make sure you book in plenty of time, I found line was best.

Offline Pennington

Bangkok was heaving so make sure you book in plenty of time, I found line was best.

Will do
Thank for your  advice

Offline jono44

Was there in December. Decent place. Was a walk in. Asked for lineup. In flesh girls bit of a let down. Usual Asian photoshopping. One just about OK so chose her. Good nuru if that is your thing. Idea is to have you on the edge with everything going on. Actual action oral and sex kept to  minimum. Personally intoextended oral and sex. So I generally prefer Thermae as a first stop to see what is on offer.  Short time rooms above are about 800Bhat from memory. They also sell condoms! Girls you negotiate stating at about 3500 bhat.

Offline nuggy12

Was there in December. Decent place. Was a walk in. Asked for lineup. In flesh girls bit of a let down. Usual Asian photoshopping. One just about OK so chose her. Good nuru if that is your thing. Idea is to have you on the edge with everything going on. Actual action oral and sex kept to  minimum. Personally intoextended oral and sex. So I generally prefer Thermae as a first stop to see what is on offer.  Short time rooms above are about 800Bhat from memory. They also sell condoms! Girls you negotiate stating at about 3500 bhat.
How much did it come to altogether with the massage and the action included?

Offline jono44

Can not remember but at Thermae at just under 4000 bhat. Plus 100 for drink on arrival.

Offline glg2012

I had a Doki Doki walk in recently, late in the evening. Checked out some other places nearby but didn't fancy them and happened to be walking past. 3000 Baht 60 mins 1 shot, 3500 Baht 90 mins 2 shots. I fancied a rimming so asked reception for a line up with girls who'd rim. No problem, the guy on reception spoke good English and all very efficient with 3 girls lined up. Didn't expect that many  :yahoo: Wasn't keen on 2 of them but one was decent. Good English and provided excellent deep rimming whilst wanking me off on the soapy inflatable. Second shot on the bed after with extended OWO and covered sex. Excellent experience, will return and recommend. If you're into something in particular just ask reception, worked for me  :)

Offline Pennington

I had a Doki Doki walk in recently, late in the evening. Checked out some other places nearby but didn't fancy them and happened to be walking past. 3000 Baht 60 mins 1 shot, 3500 Baht 90 mins 2 shots. I fancied a rimming so asked reception for a line up with girls who'd rim. No problem, the guy on reception spoke good English and all very efficient with 3 girls lined up. Didn't expect that many  :yahoo: Wasn't keen on 2 of them but one was decent. Good English and provided excellent deep rimming whilst wanking me off on the soapy inflatable. Second shot on the bed after with extended OWO and covered sex. Excellent experience, will return and recommend. If you're into something in particular just ask reception, worked for me  :)

Which girl was the rimmer?

Offline Pennington

Nicha  :thumbsup:

Cheers.
I'm in Bangkok next week and will give her ago.

Offline southcoastpunter

I went today. A couple of comments:
- don’t go after 10pm or probably 9.00pm as it closes at 10.00pm! I went iat 1010  and nearly missed it as it looked dark and closed!
- because  of that, I only had a choice of one lady - Nancy! Difficult to say but probably late 20’s or early 30’s , slim with ( not over done)  fake tits! I don’t normally go for fake tits but she looked good and I didn’t have a choice other than to walk away
- 3000 all in for one hour !
- she took me to a room with a large bed but also a really large inflatable mattress!
- washed me down, soaped me up and washed me down again
- put some gel on me and then slid up and down on my back, then my front
- did a nice soapy/gel hand job but not to make you cum
- put a condom on and gave me a nice blow job
- asked if I wanted to fuck her - hell yes!!!
- moved to the bed and had (protected) sex
- Then gave me a good wash down at the end!
- everything included in the 3000 price!
- really enjoyed it so tipped her well
- next time I would have 90 minster than just 60!

Better than most places I have been!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 06:01:26 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Pennington

Thanks Southcoastpunter for your Doki Doki review
I'm in Bangkok next week and will visit then.
Looking for a two girl with at least one rimmer amonst the girls.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 07:12:24 pm by Pennington »

Offline Jamesfox1

For two girls with one rimmer I’d recommend Snow White a bit further down Sukhumvit Rd. They are on Soi 24 and are associated with Cherry Massage just across the street. My experience is that Cherry is more GFE focused while SW is definitely PSE. I did a review in this section a few months ago.

I’ve tried the Nuru places as well and find all the faffing about with spas and such to be a bit of a tactical waste of time by the girls.  I always go for two or three ladies given the relatively low cost and at SW it’s the usual initial shower with one of them blowing you after cleaning you up then straight onto the bed, a pillow under your lower back and they go to town. If you have two, one will usually rim you while the other sucks your cock or licks your nipples. With three you can go for the grand slam and get one on you arse while one sucks your balls and the third is on your cock. They usually have to be directed to this as banging heads is a bit of an issue but it’s well worth it and I find the girls there are fine with all this. I suspect they send the more vanilla girls to Cherry.

They seems to pair an older lady with younger ones and plenty of other things are available - A, pissing.  On one visit the older lady (I think it was Son) produced a strap on and we DPed the younger girl.  Anyway enough reminiscing- enjoy your trip!