Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OnlyFans  (Read 3565 times)

Offline Ransom

I see a few girls have turned to OnlyFans during lockdown, personally I’ve never been that interested before.

However I thought it might be worth the fee to see what the girls (that normally hide their faces on Adultwork, Annabelles, Ego etc) looked like before paying for a meet post lockdown.

Anyone else done this or subscribed? My worry is I pay for the subscription and still won’t see their faces.

Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline TonyD

I remember Jamie from Ego did an onlyfans be nice to see "ALL" of her! Jess from Ego I wouid buy her Onlyfans for sure.

Offline mh

I've seldom looked at OnlyFans accounts but when I do they are charging a lot of money for the kind of stuff freely available elsewhere on the internet. Not only that, they want subscriptions not one off payments. Sod that. Fools and their money are soon parted.

The only way I'd consider paying a WG for any content during lockdown would be if it was credited for a meet later and it is still unlikely that I would do it.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 10:12:09 am by mh »

Offline Ransom

Update*

I took the plunge and yes a complete waste of money.

Jamie from Ego (yes we know she is hot) but limited content no face pics $15.99 per month a waste!

Jamie from Annabelles no face pics (great tits) crap content another waste.

Adrienne formerly Annabelles some sex content but very limited (no face)

Dollar formerly Annabelles pretty good content shows her face on what I’ve seen I would probably book a meeting.

Morgan from Northampton the cheapest subscription and probably the best content.

All in all OnlyFans isn’t that great but it could be if creators took it more seriously.

Offline mh

All in all OnlyFans isn’t that great but it could be if creators took it more seriously.

I think the account owners think it is great already...

Offline deano658

I use it now and again for the purpose you describe, its hit and miss

some girls post some pretty decent content but most of them charge ridiculous amounts for a 2 second video or a pic of their pussy

Offline paul_tall_

Anyone tried admireme.vip this is the site from 2 girls from the channel 5 prog mentioned elsewhere set up.

Offline SwenyTodd

I've subcribed to many onlyfans girls and they all show there face and tits.  Some of them show there pussy or will DM you full nudes if you tip.
I've met a few girls from there too who are happy to meet and chat if you give them gifts etc.

For most girls its online only but some of them are happy to meet for extra fun if they like your vibe

Offline BootsnBunches

Update*

I took the plunge and yes a complete waste of money.

Jamie from Ego (yes we know she is hot) but limited content no face pics $15.99 per month a waste!

Jamie from Annabelles no face pics (great tits) crap content another waste.

Adrienne formerly Annabelles some sex content but very limited (no face)

Dollar formerly Annabelles pretty good content shows her face on what I’ve seen I would probably book a meeting.

Morgan from Northampton the cheapest subscription and probably the best content.

Dollar shows her face a lot on her pics on adult work. Are there any pics of her having sex on only fans. She’s too totty.  I’m disappointed she doesn’t work London any more. Even worse she had a day off the time I was working in Milton Keynes.