Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: For late punt seeing cim/rimming giving/receivingw watersport puts me right off  (Read 1193 times)

Offline king tarzan

Prefer morning punt but if late and I see the above service list really do get put off...that they have been doing that all day and I have obviously no idea if they wash themselves or not!!
Just hope they have had a very very quiet day!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nigel4498

Prefer morning punt but if late and I see the above service list really do get put off...that they have been doing that all day and I have obviously no idea if they wash themselves or not!!

KT you should know by now, punting is not for the squeamish.

Offline Northerndave666

But if you see OWO are you ok ? Think of all those different cocks shes chomped on before you arrive. Might even be a little pube stuck in her teeth waiting to tickle your bell end when she's noshing you. You'd be thinking she has a great technique, when technically it's the equivalent of the bloke before you noshing you off   :vomit:

I'll leave that thought with you  :P

Offline claretandblue

But if you see OWO are you ok ? Think of all those different cocks shes chomped on before you arrive. Might even be a little pube stuck in her teeth waiting to tickle your bell end when she's noshing you. You'd be thinking she has a great technique, when technically it's the equivalent of the bloke before you noshing you off   :vomit:

I'll leave that thought with you  :P
Also he sticks his tongue straight down there throats upon arrival,the pube is more likely to end up in his gob  :D

Offline shagmore

Its one of those things, if you want that service you have to be prepared for the fact that some other fucker has been their before, hence why I always try and get a first appointment - or I did when I was punting.

Offline JamesKW

At parties,its different to one to ones (at least with one to ones you can delude yourself to a certain extent) you actually see the previous punter dismount and what they have just done to the WG,and though some WGs have a shower after (I see this as a time wasting exercise) there are many that just wipe themselves with a wet wipe then apply loads of lube.SOHO walkups are probably pretty much the same scenario except you don't see the previous punter in action.Parties are not for the squeamish.

Offline Ozy84

Also he sticks his tongue straight down there throats upon arrival,the pube is more likely to end up in his gob  :D

:lol: :wacko:

Offline Goldfinch

Think of all those different cocks shes chomped on before you arrive. Might even be a little pube stuck in her teeth waiting to tickle your bell end when she's noshing you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: