Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: obsequiousWhorely - outcalls in London  (Read 955 times)

5 review(s) for obsequiousWhorely (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline spen76cer

After being lambasted for being a member of UKP for 7 years and posting NIL reviews I thought I'd finally better give something back. Here's the first of a few ...

I've seen obsequiousWhorely a few times - including twice in one week way back in October 2017 - so what follows is a summary of those meets. I've noticed she has mixed reviews here but it was a big thumbs up from me (young Polish ladies are my current favourites).

Her current profile is like War and Peace but at the time I was seeing her the profile was 2 paras and had better photos. The current photos on AW don't actually do her justice. It appears she changes her profile a lot (name, pictures, blurb) but none the less its the same mid-Twenties Polish girl (with great English) who is a great fuck. Perhaps this post is a year too late but maybe better late than never for some.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

PRICE: £150 for 60mins, no extras - anal wasn't on offer in any case. Both punts followed a similar flow.

LOCATION: She was only doing Outcalls at the time so came to hotels I was booked in (Westminster and Victoria).

COMMS: Very good. All done by text. I've had post punt chats and a few photos sent on WhatsApp.

GIRL: Pretty Polish girl - particularly her face - I would say age 24/25. Size 10/12. As stated above her profile changes a lot and I found the previous photos showed her off better.  She has that alternative/punky look and is covered in tattoos - not a problem for me in fact I liked that. Had short brunette hair at the time. Nice curvey bum but not oversized if being picky her tits could have been firmer. But all round a nice package. I've read some chat about her drug taking - she definitely likes her weed and coke and that came up in the massage chat but no way a junkie which some have maybe suggested.

SERVICES: Ding Ding Round 1 ... Lots of DFK and some of the best OWO with sloppy and spitty ball licking and gagging finishing with CIM/Swallowed.  :yahoo:  Reasonable massage and chit chat followed by more DFK/OWO and RO - tasted good - and sex in plenty of positions. She was very flexible - a great mix of GFE and PSE.  :thumbsup:

So overall ...

ATTITUDE: 10/10 ... Good fun and decent chat. No clock watching. Over stayed on the first visit by 30 mins.
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION: 7/10
PHYSICAL INTIMACY: 10/10 ... nice DFK in missionary
VFM: 9/10 ... I've just noticed her pricing has also changed now. I wouldn't pay the £200 she has listed - but £150 for the service she gave was decent VFM. 3 pops in an hour and the worldy OWO made these punts memorable. £150 is now at the top of my punt budget - especially when you can get 2 pops in 30 mins with other SPs for £60 BUT she was really good so its more than likely that at some point I'd arrange to see her again if the price was £150!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 05:07:02 pm by spen76cer »

Offline spen76cer

Yep that last photo doesn’t do her any favours  :D but she is good looking