Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Chloe - Heathrow  (Read 3344 times)

4 review(s) for X English Chloe X (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline grandaddybadman

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30 minutes

paid: £100

Communication: the worst even the legendary suzy cortez has better comms, booked over text and i got there on time. she had me waiting for over 20 minutes, i only continued to wait because heathrow is out the way. After the punt She continued to chit chat for over 15 minutes about bs (probably why she was late in the first place).

Looks: decent looking face, mixed raced, big ass (looks a little fake) big hips. Border line BBW, chlothes and lingerie makes her look more thick (solid) when really she is more closer to BBW.

She said she couldn't give owo because of some tooth surgery. The sex was not enjoyable because of such a bad start and because she does not respond well to depth that well. so i tried to bust quick as possible and get out but she stated talking.

If it was not for the lateness and the bad communication i would of given her a neutral.

I'm a little pissed off because i should've used that money to see External Link/Members Only because I always have good time with that sexy minx.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

What are blob of lard women upto?  :scare: :scare: :dash:
£100 for 30 mins
No wonder Russian super honey's are charging near enough extortionate rates!  :dash: :dash:
Because there competition is so shit!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Online Muff licker

There appears to be a lot of WG's having tooth surgery lately  :angry:

Offline grandaddybadman

i just did this review because she does know how to take flattering pictures.

Offline king tarzan

i just did this review because she does know how to take flattering pictures.

Just a full on🐖
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline peter purves

Is she a bubble butt thread contender!!

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline peter purves

I thought this picture was false...Hope not, since an entry for the Religious Symbol thread  :P

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline grandaddybadman

Is she a bubble butt thread contender!!

Cheers!!

yes she has a big ass, it looks a little fake but not extreme.

the picture does not look like her.

Offline Sirmixalott

I thought this picture was false...Hope not, since an entry for the Religious Symbol thread  :P

That is NOT her.

Offline Sirmixalott

And in Sinz's post.

The top 8 pics (top 3 rows) are not her.

The bottom 2 rows are of her (the 4 pics). The pic in the white and black stripe dress is the closest to her current weight in my opinion. I'm black, so I loved it. But if you are expecting a slimmer girl, you won't get it.

I wouldn't say she was a BBW just yet, but she's getting there. I'd say she was thiccck.

She has had lipo, and probably put in her arse. Which still feels good, in my opinion.

But like OP said, she can't take any depth, her services are very limited, and it's a very vanilla experience. Too expensive for what she offers.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 10:35:40 pm by Sirmixalott »

Offline Sinz

Looks like there has been a profile swap.
Thanks for clarifying it Sirmixalott

+447506873377

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 05:03:10 am by Sinz »

Offline Sirmixalott

No worries.

She just used fake pics before.

The 3 main pics up now in your lastest post are all her.

Offline last_days_of_logan

And in Sinz's post.

The top 8 pics (top 3 rows) are not her.

The bottom 2 rows are of her (the 4 pics). The pic in the white and black stripe dress is the closest to her current weight in my opinion. I'm black, so I loved it. But if you are expecting a slimmer girl, you won't get it.

I wouldn't say she was a BBW just yet, but she's getting there. I'd say she was thiccck.

She has had lipo, and probably put in her arse. Which still feels good, in my opinion.

But like OP said, she can't take any depth, her services are very limited, and it's a very vanilla experience. Too expensive for what she offers.

thats my que