Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punt or Run? - West Midlands  (Read 1530 times)

romario

This women is right up my street but I'm wary of punting on vivastreet. Any help guys?   External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I would punt them in a flash had they been reviewed here or new how to check validity on vivastreet.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sky1234

Your second link, is definitely fake. The first one, I'm not too sure about that. Maybe TOFTT?

romario

May sound like a daft question. But is that your intuition or you know from somewhere?

Offline Oss_91

Second profile is fake the lass in the pictures is Sophie Dalzell so I suspect the first one is fake as well

Offline Stoking

Tbh as the other poster said... first looks like a potential TOFFT... the other looks fake...

basically too cheap, too good pics... like if you wanna go prove us wrong, great! If you're right, let us know and we have a new bargain on our hands! But generally, just like in real life, if it's too good to be true, it usually is.

Offline _Rust_

The first looks slightly too good to be true as well to me. 15 mins for £40 seems cheap for a girl that stunning, but walking is always an option if what you see on Vivastreet isn't what you'll really get.

Dodo

The first looks slightly too good to be true as well to me. 15 mins for £40 seems cheap for a girl that stunning, but walking is always an option if what you see on Vivastreet isn't what you'll really get.
I reckon these need to get a visit from Little Ming.......he normally sniffs out the bad ones  :rolleyes:

romario

I reckon these need to get a visit from Little Ming.......he normally sniffs out the bad ones  :rolleyes:

I like the sound of that lol  :D  :lol:

Offline Demistify

My rule of thumb is not to trust any profile that is comprised of selfies and clothes photos because they are probably just nicked from social media profiles.

Of course, nude photos don't guarantee no B & S but I tend to 'trust' them more. Which is still not a lot, in many cases...