Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlene’s Therapy  (Read 1397 times)

12 review(s) for Charlenes Therapy (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Steve McQueen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Charlene had been on my HL for some time and I decided to contact her through AW to arrange a one hour meeting.

Communication- initially through AW then text and phone call. Communication was quick and easy .

Venue- Nice house in the Clifton area of Salford, easy to find and as mentioned once before the name of Charlenes street couldn’t be more apt. Area was safe and Charlene met me at the door with a smile.

Charlene is a mature woman with lots of experience easy to talk to and will take the lead if you’re a bit nervous. She told me it will be full on when we get upstairs.

Price- £90/hour (£20 returned )

Action- Arrived 10-15 minutes early, phoned Charlene who told me her address and off I went. Met at the door by Charlene nice welcome and into the kitchen for a cuppa and a brief chat ( I was early so it wasn’t a time wasting trick) Then off to the bedroom, Charlene stripped off and she has a decent body particularly her bum. Some DFK and general feeling around. Starting sucking her boobs then she ripped off my shorts and starting a very decent OWO, including ball licking and then some rimming. She then changed position so she could get  good access to my bum hole and continued some more rimming ( I do like that). She then moved into a 69 position and I started licking her clit and fingering her bum hole then rimming her. This went on for awhile then Charlene said shall we fuck or do you fancy a prostate massage? Went for the prostate, she lubed up and inserted a couple of fingers found my prostate and started the massage while giving me OWO, this was a great sensation and it didn’t take long for me to shoot into Charlenes mouth.

Charlene then said we have only been going for 35 mins and as I knew a second pop was not going to happen, she offered me a massage in her massage room. We moved to this room with a proper massage table and had a relaxing massage for 30 mins. Cleaned up offered a shower. When we returned downstairs Charlene insisted on giving me £20 back as I hadn’t had the full hour GFE. What a nice gesture took me by surprise. Kiss at the door and I’m on my way.

Conclusion- Well I enjoyed myself in decent safe surroundings with a mature woman who is experienced and even got some money back. Quite happy to make a return visit.

John Terry

Nice one,sounds good, not many girls would have given
you £20 back! :thumbsup: