Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlene10 - Clifton  (Read 994 times)

12 review(s) for Charlenes Therapy (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Home Alone

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only                 Salford.

INTRO: Isn’t it often the way?  I got home from my last planned pre-Christmas punt to find my Bank statement for December had arrived with a reasonably-sized Christmas Bonus in the “Paid In” column.  So in this season of goodwill to all, including SPs, I thought I’d spread the lurve around and use some of this Bonus on seeing another of the “Reasonably-priced MILFs along the M62”.   Charlene fits my criterion for Reasonably-priced [£90 for an hour] so, although the nearest stretch of Motorway to her place is now numbered the M60, I can remember it when it was the M62.  So she qualifies!!

As I’ve mentioned before, I’d been inspired, if that’s the word, to research these SPs by reading http://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33240.msg463434#msg463434 Charlene wasn’t mentioned in that thread; but I’d enjoyed her a number of times four or five years ago so I decided that I’d go back and see her again.   That wisdom of that decision was validated when I saw that she’s had really Positive reviews on here since then from the likes of cueball, tcm and others in the meantime.

COMMS: Excellent.  I contacted her through the AW Booking system and without giving her too many clues, reminded her that we’d met some years previously. She remembered me all right and my 1-hour booking was confirmed with no further bother. I knew I didn’t need to ring her on the morning to confirm I was on my way, which I’d have done if I’d not seen her before, and arrived spot on the agreed time.

LOCATION:   As tcm observed a few weeks ago in a thread about place names which seem appropriate for punting, Charlene’s modern terraced house is located in a cul-de-sac where the local cads have amended the street name. It’s just off a main road from Manchester but sufficiently away from that road for parking not to be a problem.

LOOKS:  Although she doesn’t show her face on her AW Profile, that Profile gives an accurate representation of her physique. She’s got a trim figure and the most recent photos in her Gallery hint at how nice and firm her boobs are. Which they are; no middle-aged droop here!  Once we got into the bedroom, Charlene was wearing a black basque over a black pair or panties and sussies holding up black nylons, although they didn’t stay on long.

ACTION:  After a quick cup of coffee and a catch-up on what had happened to each of us in the 4 years or so since I’d last see her, Charlene led the way upstairs.  Into the bedroom after I’d had a quick clean-up in her bathroom and it took just over 0 seconds flat for the clothing to come off both of us and DFK to start. That led onto one of the best BJs I’ve had in ages, followed by me giving her Reverse Oral.  All these girls are slightly different of course so although I couldn’t get her to cum as quickly as one of the girls I can think of, it was a very enjoyable experience licking out, and fingering, her clean fresh pussy.  This led onto 69, which gave me a slightly different angle of approach to her pussy.  As with her boobs, I’m sure that many girls half her age would die for the tightness of that pussy.

Then it was time for Charlene to climb on top of me for a strenuous round of CG.  I know that younger bucks than me seem to see CG as an appetiser for other positions.  Me; I’m happy with what I can manage at my age!  That pretty well brought my hour to a close so we had a few minutes post-coital conversation about how things had been since last we met.

RETURN?  Yes. Without reservation.  Charlene’s an experienced [I know from previous conversations with her that she worked in Manchester Parlours before going Independent], enthusiastic, sexy MILF.  I like MILFs; so why wouldn’t I return?

RECOMMEND?  Yes; but with the caveat from her AW Profile page that she doesn’t see lads under 40.  So, sorry; you younger lads, you’ll just have to wait a bit.  We older chaps will be able to enjoy her!