Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summerlily (AW) - Manchester City Centre  (Read 2512 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7278195) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Rack Admirer

External Link/Members Only

£120hh. Sex in various positions. OWO. RO. CIM.

I had a good time with Lily. AW photos & description are real. I found her attractive and good company. She was enthusiastic in providing the service, maybe a bit OTT with the fake moans of pleasure but not too off putting.

£120 is the most I've ever paid for half an hour but I think it was worth it. 30 mins with a fit and friendly young woman in a nice apartment. I didn't feel rushed.

Only downside was having to drive into the centre of Manchester. The parking was expensive and I picked up a Penalty Charge Notice for an extremely (in my opinion) minor motoring offence. I might use public transport if I go to see Lily again.

Offline Southernbloke

Nice review. I have never fancied trying to park in central Manchester as the parking options don’t look good

Offline Blackpool Rock

Nice review. I have never fancied trying to park in central Manchester as the parking options don’t look good
Exactly and that's why I don't do city centres  :thumbsdown:
Would love to see this one, just a shame she moved central  :dash:

Offline Thelatitude0

Thanks for the review

How was the communication with her? Did you booked in advance or was it a booking the same day?

Offline Rack Admirer

How was the communication with her? Did you booked in advance or was it a booking the same day?

Comms via AW initially and then via sms. All done on the same day - no problems.

Offline Clearwater

There’s an anal video on her vids, lucky man. I wonder if she offers as an extra?

Offline GorillaWarfare

Glad you had fun.

City centre punts (especially Manchester and Liverpool) are always public transport for me. Rather pay a little extra in train fare than risk not finding a good parking place in time.

Offline Rack Admirer

There’s an anal video on her vids, lucky man. I wonder if she offers as an extra?

Why not send her an AW email and ask her? During the above punt, I didn't ask and she didn't offer.