Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sophia xxx123 - Preston  (Read 1296 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5700909) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline The Persuader 65

External Link/Members Only

Had tried to meet Sophia a few weeks earlier, but her location, being in a hotel more in Bamber Bridge than in Preston, meant the journey had to be by car.

Profile said she was available, so rang to arrange a half hour booking for the evening. She answered fairly quickly and came across immediately as pleasant and easy to talk to.

Location was a hotel off A6 Bamber Bridge. Parking needs to be paid for so be careful. Communication was very good as I got near and she sent me a text with the room number. No issues getting past Reception at all.

Usual hiding behind the door but soon as I went in I was very pleased with what I saw. 2 pictures on profile are spot on and she doesn't look 40. Breasts are fabulous and skin colour so golden. Hair and eyes are both sexy brown.

She immediately started snogging me (excellent kisser) and then money was passed. She asked if I had had a shower, which I had, but decide to have another to make her feel confident I was clean.

The 30 mins was superb - £90. DFK, oral on her so smooth and sweet smelling, she came a couple of times with some noise and later when she rode me I demanded she squirted on my face, which she did and I loved.

Her OWO was terrific especially as she kept looking up at me with her sexy brown eyes. We fucked with her riding me cow girl and then from behind before we lay next to each other on the bed, snogging away and playing with each other before I exploded.

Yes I would recommend and yes I will be back.