Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elsa/Alicia Bond - Dublin  (Read 1591 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7087190) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Froomey

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

A couple of months ago now business required me to be in Dublin for a few autumnal days. It's a city I know well and very much enjoy being in, though it's not a place I've punted previously. (I have over the years used Seeking in Dublin with considerable and enjoyable success; however, I was not at this time using that site, so feeling the need to play with a young woman I turned to AW and EI for inspiration.)

I'm glad I did, for I was immediately taken with the look of Elsa (as I shall call her since I contacted her initially via her AW profile). Aside from her two very obvious primary assets, she looks dot have the small trim body type I enjoy and I thought her photos made her look really quite pretty. Besides, I had never previously fucked a Bolivian, as her profile proclaimed her to be.....

Contact was made, and luckily she was in Dublin and working. Arrangements were quickly made for a mid-afternoon meeting. I found her comms prompt and to the point, though with a slight hint of a mischievous personality.

On the day, I concluded my final meeting in good time and walked to the address she'd given me, close to Christchurch. That brisk 20 minute walk gave me time to savour the anticipation of what was to come. On arrival, I was quickly admitted to a pretty compact but perfectly serviceable apartment. I was admitted with the familiar behind the door routine by Elsa clad only in a tight, cropped white T-shirt and a tiny pair of white knickers and immediately Elsa pressed herself against me, kissing very lightly and rubbing a hand against my cock, which immediately began to register interest. Breaking off contact we quickly discussed/negotiated what I wanted from the hour - a process slightly complicated by her (slightly annoying) extensive list of extras. Once we'd agreed, I took a quick shower and went to the bedroom draped in a towel and took a long look at Elsa's slight but superbly constructed body. (She has been well described in previous reviews.)

I sat back and she started proceedings as agreed with a slow strip-tease in which she continually rubbed parts of herself against me and at some point pulled away the towel to reveal my fully hard cock, at which she giggled a little. All the while I was running my hands over her and kissing any part of her that came in range. Eventually her few clothes came off and I was able to appreciate her fully. I pulled her backwards to sit on my lap, with my cock between her thighs and spent some time playing with her boobs, with very receptive nipples and quite a lot of verbal encouragement. Eventually I broke away and turned her around and got her onto her knees to give a little oral which she did skilfully before I flipped her round so that I could reciprocate - I wanted to taste her obviously moist and neat looking little pussy. It dod not disappoint and she clearly got off on the attention.

But my main objective was to use her stunningly perfect tits on my cock, so we moved onto the bed and I knelt over her as she enfolded my cock between those ample orbs and I thrust back and forth. It didn't take much of this before I came and I pulled back slightly to watch the jets of pearlescent semen spatter copiously across both tits. She took all of this with a smile and allowed me to massage much of it into her skin and also to lick and suck at length.

At this point we (well, I) took a short recovery break and Elsa proved to be an engaging conversationalist with good English. By this stage time was running short, so round two would have to be pretty perfunctory. I got Elsa on her knees again to use her mouth to give my cock the final bit of extra encouragement it needed to quickly get hard enough to fuck. She slipped on the condom, pushed me back and mounted me for a CG fuck so that all I had to do was lie back and admire those tits bouncing as she rode me very energetically. I came pretty quickly.

After that it was a quick clean up, a light kiss while dressing and goodbye.

I left very contented, having enjoyed exactly the session I had envisaged with a girl whose looks and personality exceeded expectation. I repaired to Fallon's pub just a couple of hundred metres up the road (an absolute gem) and rounded off the afternoon with a couple of superb pints of Guinness.

I paid €250, being 150 as her basic price for the hour plus 100 for agreed extras. A great first punt in Dublin.

Offline deep6nark

Great review....100 for extras? what was the extras?