Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacey_lou - Milton Keynes  (Read 1478 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7298735) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7545150) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Online finn5555

Booking happened couple of weeks back, she is only down Sunday and Monday.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The price
£170 for 1 hour

The location
Well know hotel in Milton Keynes, easy parking

The lady
Pretty much like her profile pics.
Vital Statistics about right, claims to be 34B but is actually pretty flat chested A cup I would say.
Petite, all over fake tan, some tats and big fake lips.
Friendly comms were easy.
From Manchester and travels down to work two days a week. Comes down with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only they will do duo's.

The services
booked knowing it would be a pretty vanilla punt and stated I was looking for plenty of oral. She did deliver but her claim that oral is her specialty is far from the truth, she struggles to deep throat, and wasn't that varied in her technique to the point it got a bit boring.   
Kissing was closed lips and did nothing for me.
Moved quite seamlessly into RO, she's clean fresh smooth and gets wet easily, happy for a finger or two to help her along. Plenty of moaning and not sure if I made her cum or she is a bloody good actress. .
Got her to apply the condom and she hopped aboard in cowgirl, she was enthusiastically riding me and did play with her clit. The usual are you going to cum for me baby routine but wanted to finish doggy so flipped her over and went at it until i filled the bag. In fairness she can take a decent pounding.

Round 2 was not on the cards as I used the bathroom she was already putting her lingerie back on, not sure if she showers between punters  :thumbsdown: with the post fuck chitchat she told me she had seen 4 guys before me, two of these meetings being a duo booking one an hour and a blow and go booking.

Positives
Reasonable attractive (the fake lips look stupid)
Friendly and chatty and delivers a good but very vanilla service.

Negatives
No way is she the self confessed 10/10 blowjob queen  :rolleyes:

I have rated this a neutral for no other reason that she didn't really do it for me.

Offline funlovingguy

thanks mate for the review, you saved me 110

Offline simon07

One to avoid i think. Shame about the fashion of pumping up lips. Looks awful.

Offline simon07

Another one who wants £120 for 30 minutes. Dusty phone.

Offline macdart

Her tits look reasonably big in pics on new profile. Is it the same girl?