Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bunny of House of Divine (HoD) - Pimlico  (Read 2348 times)

Offline Jonestown

Broke my year long punting FS abstinence by visiting Bunny in the basement of fun.

Phoned up and requested 30 mins with one of either Bunny, Jess, or Aylin, events dictated that Bunny drew the short straw.

Was met at the door by a naked Bunny who asked me to wait in the utility room, seems like early meets are still very popular, five minutes later she returned in her working outfit and lead me to the room. a tiny girl in very high heels, very slim, very much to my taste, just not sure about the hair colour, its a little overwhelming, should]d have brought sun glasses. Down to business, lots of kissing, OWO, lots of RO (very willing, and appreciative), and legs over my shoulder sex. £80 well spent, very enjoyable, will definitely return for a second helping once I've tried out Jess and maybe a few of the others on the rota.

Finished off with a flat white and almond croissant from Cafe Nero on the corner, cracking morning with none of the angst that seems to occur around FBSM punts these days.

External Link/Members Only

Offline MysteryManNo.7

She is excellent, my favourite HOD girl currently due to her endless enthusiasm. It is quite funny when the heels come off and I have to crouch down to snog her. May just pick her up next time to save my knees.

I do plan to see her friend Jess at some point but find myself always drawn back to see her instead.

Offline tantraman

... a tiny girl in very high heels, very slim, very much to my taste, just not sure about the hair colour, its a little overwhelming, should]d have brought sun glasses ...

... I see what you mean :cool: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online iq129

I am not a fan of agencies, but I would have made an exception for Bunny a long time ago due to her DFK, but her smoker’s breath puts me off.

Offline Jonestown

I am not a fan of agencies, but I would have made an exception for Bunny a long time ago due to her DFK, but her smoker’s breath puts me off.

I read that review, but their was no sign of smokers breath when I saw her.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

No smokers breath detected by me from 3 visit and we were glued to each others faces throughout.

One thing I noted is she does have excellent teeth.

Offline Blazing29

I used HOD agency for the first time today but it was a top service from Bunny. There was a slight hint of smokers breath but wasn't that strong and only felt that for a couple of minutes. It didn't bother me as her service was a top notch and DFK throughout the session.

Offline anonymouse72

One thing I noted is she does have excellent teeth.

A result of her holiday to Turkey not so long ago. Her own words not mine. Nothing wrong with them prior to then mind you but seems to be the trend these days.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 05:41:42 pm by anonymouse72 »