Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla De Luxxx - Kensington – Probably best avoided!  (Read 2669 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7083842) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline SideFun81

Date: Early March 2023

Comms: AW email to begin, weeklong delays in replies then moved to WhatsApp which was better.

Fee: £350 Outcall – one hour

Location:  My London hotel in Kensington, direct access to lifts and very discreet

Girl: It is the girl from the photos, but they are 6-8 years old. She’s now in her early 30’s, (she told me her actual age) and body is flabby and definitely not what I was expecting. Size 10 and droopy / saggy tits and arse, terrible teeth and slightly below average looks 5 / 10.  External Link/Members Only

Services: I think almost ANYTHING was on offer given her condition – I opted for covered missionary only!

Meeting: Things started bad, then got progressively worse, I wish I had never opened the door! Please take this as a warning as she has issues and I suspect an alcohol problem which I noted is also mentioned in other reviews – if only I’d registered here and checked before booking.  :dash:

Arrived over an hour late (strung along by WhatsApp messages) and from the second she entered and I closed the door, I knew it was a mistake. Looks as described above were beyond disappointing and coupled with a very strong smell of alcohol and slight BO. She was heavily intoxicated and blamed this upon her nerves, but was almost non-sensical, could hardly stand upright. She downed the bottle I had on ice having sorted the paperwork, then went into the bathroom for a long period of time. I assumed she was slipping into something more comfortable, but when she finally emerged she was only wearing basic panties and suddenly had the “sniffles”.

At this point I felt very uneasy and said I wasn’t feeling well, but she insisted she was super horny and wanted to fuck. I tired kissing to see if I could get in the mood, but her stale breath was off-putting, next kissed my way down her body only to detect more questionable smells below so aborted quickly. She grabbed my limp cock and offered to suck me until I was ready, but I made excuses and said perhaps we should just call it quits.  :timeout:

This is where she switched completely, becoming slightly crazed  :wacko: flipping between gurgling, crying “you don’t like me” and screaming “but ‘m horny, I came here to fuck”, she started making a scene and the noise was escalating. To appease the situation, during one of her horny phases, I asked her to dance (she claims to be a former lap dancer) and to be honest she did move well to the music, I was just able to wank myself hard enough to rubber up. Upon seeing my erect cock she smile and spread herself wide on the bed, begging to be fucked. I pumped away in missionary for a while – she seemed to overly enjoy it, very vocal and then thankfully her alarm went off.

She asked why I was stopping and stated she wanted to fuck more, but I made an excuse about an early meeting which once again flicked her slightly crazed switch – this time she claimed I hadn’t given her the fee.! I insisted she emptied her bag onto the bed and out fell the envelope which was the perfect way of drawing the disastrous meet to an end. She slowly put her clothes on, and I just did enough to maintain the calm atmosphere until I finally closed the door behind her, with a huge sigh of relief.

Conclusion: I’m writing this as a warning to either avoid, or at least know what to expect. When someone is so drunk and volatile, it creates a very uncomfortable position to be in. I appreciate that girls must put themselves into positions that place a large amount of trust on those booking them, but the same applies in return. I definitely would never book again and strongly advise anyone else to think twice or at least VERY carefully.  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bornslippy

Wow....unlucky mate. I can see why that photo drew you in. I would have simply laughed at this woman before the door was shown/opened

Offline EasyRider21

Arrived over an hour late (strung along by WhatsApp messages) and from the second she entered and I closed the door, I knew it was a mistake. Looks as described above were beyond disappointing and coupled with a very strong smell of alcohol and slight BO. She was heavily intoxicated and blamed this upon her nerves, but was almost non-sensical, could hardly stand upright. She downed the bottle I had on ice having sorted the paperwork, then went into the bathroom for a long period of time. I assumed she was slipping into something more comfortable, but when she finally emerged she was only wearing basic panties and suddenly had the “sniffles”.

Are you implying she was doing drugs in your bathroom?

OP - Thanks for this review, it's very detailed and useful (just the way I like it). Was considering her but never replied to my text. Seems like I dodged a bullet.  :bomb:

I honestly can't reconcile this review with the previous one that was a glowing positive. I might be paranoid but everytime a punter has a completely different experience I start suspecting that the other review was written by a pimp. The difference in service quality is just too big. The other punter only has 1 review which isn't exactly reassuring. On the other hand, he didn't write like how pimps usually do so who knows??  :unknown:
Banned reason: White knighting SP he hasn't seen - sending her copies of reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline a203203

damn thanks for this.. i was almost going to see her for an outcall but then had a sense that something was amiss and decided to skip.... definitively off the HL now.

Offline Ronnieosullivan

Bit of a contrast to her other review on here

My guessing is the other one is absolute bullshit :D

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Bit of a contrast to her other review on here

My guessing is the other one is absolute bullshit :D

TBF to the OP of the other review... I think there is 100% a theme going on with both these reviews. Yes the one (this) a negative and the other a positive, but both OPs both describe a lady that a) obv likes a drink (or more). and b) has poor timekeeping.

I guess you throw the dice with a SP like this. You may end up having a great time, or alas like the OP from this review a nightmare.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience

Offline shooter

Thanks for the review. Its weird how this WG has 2 completely different reviews from members who have only posted one review each. Not sure what to make of it, as both reviews seem genuine enough.

Either way, she wont be on my hotlist anytime soon.  :hi:

Offline DeanM

Thanks for the review. You saved me time and a lot of money

Offline EasyRider21

THIS COULD BE A FAKE REVIEW!!!

I tried booking this SP after the first pos review surfaced here. She never responded and after this review I didn't pursue her further. The SP just responded to my text today after some radio silence.

I had a very, very, very long text exchange with her during which I sent her screenshots of both reviews. She recognised the pos but claims that there was never a booking made for this review.

I told her to join UKP and sort it out with the mods but she seems to get a boatload of booking requests anyway and she can't be bothered to respond here which is why I'm the one flagging it. Of course, I haven't met her yet and all my exchanges have been through text so far. As such, I don't know the truth.

The SP did mention a nasty punter turning up at her postcode at 3am without a booking. He demanded her address, used abusive language and called her a time waster. His aggressive nature scared her and she left the guy outside. It was pretty clear that he was drunk and potentially dangerous. The same guy has been trying to book her multiple times since. She looked him up on AW and he had a bunch of negative reviews from other SPs claiming that he left them unwarrated negative reviews on AW. He has been banned from AW since. This SP suspects that the OP of this review and that nasty SOB is one and the same person.     

Personally this review struck me as odd from the beginning and I'm inclined to think it's complete BS. The service level can change from booking to booking but the two reviewers describe the SP completely differently. Her looks couldn't have changed this much over two months. Furthermore, the OP of this review joined on March 19, posted this the next day and then hasn't posted/reviewed since.

I don't intend to pursue this issue further and I'm sure the forum helpers/mods will get to the bottom of it. The only thing I'd say is that I FUCKING HATE PRICKS POSTING FAKE REVIEWS.
Banned reason: White knighting SP he hasn't seen - sending her copies of reviews.

Offline EasyRider21

Looks like I was wrong about the SP. There is a 3rd review out now supporting this review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=371422.0

Online Atrueyorkie

I tried booking this SP after the first pos review surfaced here. She never responded and after this review I didn't pursue her further. The SP just responded to my text today after some radio silence.

I had a very, very, very long text exchange with her during which I sent her screenshots of both reviews. She recognised the pos but claims that there was never a booking made for this review.

I told her to join UKP and sort it out with the mods but she seems to get a boatload of booking requests anyway and she can't be bothered to respond here which is why I'm the one flagging it. Of course, I haven't met her yet and all my exchanges have been through text so far. As such, I don't know the truth.

The SP did mention a nasty punter turning up at her postcode at 3am without a booking. He demanded her address, used abusive language and called her a time waster. His aggressive nature scared her and she left the guy outside. It was pretty clear that he was drunk and potentially dangerous. The same guy has been trying to book her multiple times since. She looked him up on AW and he had a bunch of negative reviews from other SPs claiming that he left them unwarrated negative reviews on AW. He has been banned from AW since. This SP suspects that the OP of this review and that nasty SOB is one and the same person.     

Personally this review struck me as odd from the beginning and I'm inclined to think it's complete BS. The service level can change from booking to booking but the two reviewers describe the SP completely differently. Her looks couldn't have changed this much over two months. Furthermore, the OP of this review joined on March 19, posted this the next day and then hasn't posted/reviewed since.

I don't intend to pursue this issue further and I'm sure the forum helpers/mods will get to the bottom of it. The only thing I'd say is that I FUCKING HATE PRICKS POSTING FAKE REVIEWS.

Are you going to apologise to the OP?

Why are you telling someone about UKP? Did you think that’d speed up your booking with her?

In that long text exchange did you genuinely, hand on heart expect her to be like “yeah I did that and I did drugs” like really. Serious question?

I read your post and am dumbfounded on so many points of your post it’s incredible

Offline SideFun81

Thanks to Night King for confirming that my feedback was totally genuine.  :thumbsup:

I’m truly shocked that my review here (given in trust) was forwarded to the SP, really not on at all!  :angry:  Thank you also to daviemac for banning the person in question.

I’ve actually been called relentlessly (27 times yesterday) by a withheld number most of this week and now have a good idea why – I’m seriously wondering if I’ll ever post again.  :unknown:

I can understand the doubts given two such opposing reviews and the fact that I’m very new here. Honestly, the only reason I joined was to try and help others avoid a costly and potentially dangerous situation.

Thanks to the good folk and generally supportive comments. I actually logged on today to post another review but will hold fire and consider if it’s worth the potential trouble caused by these so called “white knights”.  :dash:

Online Atrueyorkie

Thanks to Night King for confirming that my feedback was totally genuine.  :thumbsup:

I’m truly shocked that my review here (given in trust) was forwarded to the SP, really not on at all!  :angry:  Thank you also to daviemac for banning the person in question.

I’ve actually been called relentlessly (27 times yesterday) by a withheld number most of this week and now have a good idea why – I’m seriously wondering if I’ll ever post again.  :unknown:

I can understand the doubts given two such opposing reviews and the fact that I’m very new here. Honestly, the only reason I joined was to try and help others avoid a costly and potentially dangerous situation.

Thanks to the good folk and generally supportive comments. I actually logged on today to post another review but will hold fire and consider if it’s worth the potential trouble caused by these so called “white knights”.  :dash:

Like mentioned before dont let it discourage you.

Change number, and keep it going  :drinks:

Online FiveKnuckles

Like mentioned before dont let it discourage you.

Change number, and keep it going  :drinks:

+1.   Was going to tell you the same thing;  DO NOT confirm here if the number you used is a punt SIM or primary, as the WG may still be reading.  Just stick them calls on block and once your credit is exhausted, grab a new number.

Give it a bit of time and post your review ready.  As DM said, the white knight you encountered is quite rare. 

Welcome aboard  :thumbsup:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I’m truly shocked that my review here (given in trust) was forwarded to the SP, really not on at all!  :angry: 

This makes me angry too!   :angry:

I know that info from one of my recent reviews and also one from quite a while back had info relayed back to the SPs in question! Too right it makes you angry! I know how you feel buddy!!  :angry:

The guys that do it are no better than a whole host of other under life (esp. KingTarzan, PatelPrat) that got banned recently. They use the information from here in exchange for favour or influence. Sneaky fuckers. You all know who you are, hiding in the shadows, just taking info and never giving any back and then using info to try and gain something from a SP!

Not good sport, not good sport at all!   :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 07:52:48 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Flightfan

She sounds like a real 'Jekyll and Hyde' type.

SP was never on my radar but I can see how the OP was drawn in by her AW profile. It has some apparent credible feedback - Just saying.

As mentioned earlier, I hope he was using a punting phone, it could have been awkward.

Offline Billy no mates

This makes me angry too!   :angry:

I know that info from one of my recent reviews and also one from quite a while back had info relayed back to the SPs in question! Too right it makes you angry! I know how you feel buddy!!  :angry:

The guys that do it are no better than a whole host of other under life (esp. KingTarzan, PatelPrat) that got banned recently. They use the information from here in exchange for favour or influence. Sneaky fuckers. You all know who you are, hiding in the shadows, just taking info and never giving any back and then using info to try and gain something from a SP!

Not good sport, not good sport at all!   :thumbsdown:

This is true, I also find it a bit awkward when a girl has worked out who I am on here prior to the meet, which has happened.

Offline Belgarion

Punters like this are the worst of the worst. Glad he got banned.

Online FiveKnuckles

This is true, I also find it a bit awkward when a girl has worked out who I am on here prior to the meet, which has happened.

'Prior' as in they know who you are on ukp?  :unknown:  You look like you avatar or did you announce that you were "meeting her later"?

The WG must have a dusty phone if she's here trying to work out punters before they walk through the door.  Don't make any announcements, it'll skew the results of your meet or make it awkward

Offline Billy no mates

'Prior' as in they know who you are on ukp?  :unknown:  You look like you avatar or did you announce that you were "meeting her later"?

The WG must have a dusty phone if she's here trying to work out punters before they walk through the door.  Don't make any announcements, it'll skew the results of your meet or make it awkward

She definitely doesn’t have a dusty phone, and I never give any clues or indications. She was just a smart girl.

I didn’t review her, this being part of the reason.

She is already deservedly well reviewed here.

I don’t look like my avatar I’m even shorter and more cuddly than that  :D

Offline bonapati

Punters like this are the worst of the worst. Glad he got banned.

Blast from the past. Where’ve you been.

Online FiveKnuckles

She was just a smart girl.

She calls all her clients, Billy No Mates  :lol:. You've been had

Offline Belgarion

Blast from the past. Where’ve you been.

Long time no see mate. I'm still here, not as prolific as I used to be.

Hope you are well