Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LuxandraDT e1 - Bethnal Green  (Read 667 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7141499) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Nickthepunter

External Link/Members Only

£80 for half hour.

The entrance is not numbered. So arrived and had to call and wait to be let in. Council estate close to Brick Lane market.

Met by Romanian, slim small boobs, fairly attractive but def older than 24. Tattos and some piercings. Suspected I'd been B&S'd but decided to stay anyway.

Within the first minute I regretted this as her horrible personality began to emerge. No smiling. No touching of her breasts.... kissing them would have cost me extra... One word responses and a short and sharp manner. I was reminded of some times years ago spent punting some shocking vivastreet Romanians. But this one was somehow even worse.

Some OW on the bed. Not bad to be fair. Then in mish, she tried to get me to finish asap. Asked to switch positions, she said no... again no touching her breasts or indeed many other parts of her body. Slammed her for a bit and finished up. She tried to make small talk, I ignored her but she said enough to reveal some seriously ignorant undertones. Left as soon as I could.

Got an apologetic text later from someone claiming to be the real girl. I could believe it as there have been good reviews of the old "Sabina", who I assume is behind this profile.

But that matters little as this was definitely top 3 of my worst punts ever, possibly even number 1.

Offline Rayray23k

Did the girl you met have a tattoo down her spine?

Offline Nickthepunter

She wouldn't let me turn her over to find out  :D... as I said she had tattoos and was slim but suspect it was a B&S as facially a bit older.