Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: curvaceous.seduction - MILF - Worcester Park  (Read 2719 times)

7 review(s) for curvaceous.seduction (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Kent87

External Link/Members Only

So I was very torn between seeing this lady due to the negative reviews but stunning photos. In the end I let the little man do the thinking and was very pleased.

So I’d say she was about 53, milf, absolutely huge tits, lovely legs and dresses exactly like her photos. As previous reviewers have mentioned, she is older than stated on her profile but her face is still nice. I paid £150 for the hour. 

So the meet took place today in a residential area - it is a quiet cul de sac and I didn’t feel as though anyone was watching. The area felt very safe and is her home.

As I entered, I was shown upstairs where we quickly got the paperwork out of the way. She then started to set the mood and started to get undressed. She was wearing a dress but underneath she was wearing a corset and stockings. I instantly wanted to get on my knees and worship her but she took the lead.

She started to undress me then gave the little fella some enthusiastic oral whilst regularly giving me a tit job inbetween. The oral was very pleasant and felt like she could go on for a lot longer. I then told her I wanted to worship her so she laid on her back and invite my face inbetween her legs. Previous reviews have mentioned she does finds a lot of things awkward. I discovered she is very sensitive so you have to be extremely gentle with her. Once I discovered how sensitive she was I was quite gentle and found her making lots of noise and getting extremely wet. I kept licking her out until she finished and she was extremely wet. I could tell she had genuinely finished as her body was extremely tense.

At this point I really wanted to fuck her but she gave me more oral. She explained she wanted to get me close before we have sex. So I had another 5 minutes of oral / tit wank then she put on a condom and we had sex cow girl style. This last about 10 minutes before we both finished and she cleaned me up where we then spent the time talking and I kept playing with her legs.

I would say she is extremely sexy but she is not a lady you’ll get to turn up to, suck those tits and fuck her as hard as you would want to. I was desperate to turn her over and fuck her hard in missionary but she is very particular. As long as you appreciate this, you’ll have a good time.

I would definitely return.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 05:40:45 pm by Kent87 »

Offline TallnHung

I've been very tempted.
Especially by the big tits.

Seems though that she is very much in control?
I don't mind that but would rather, when appropriate, take the lead. Sound like that may not be her thing?

Did she kiss at all?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 01:25:16 am by TallnHung »

Offline Kent87

I’d agree - she is very much in control and will do things in her own time. I think most people would see those tits and would want to go there and fuck the life out of her which isn’t going to happen. Saying that, I still had a good time.

Yes - she kisses with tongues.

Offline TallnHung

I’d agree - she is very much in control and will do things in her own time. I think most people would see those tits and would want to go there and fuck the life out of her which isn’t going to happen. Saying that, I still had a good time.

Yes - she kisses with tongues.

Thanks.
Well, her body her choice I guess.  Not sure in her line if work I'd want to be poundd all day anyway.
Kissing with tongues pushes her up a notch or 2 for me.