Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Prairie Thai!! / Anna TS69 Heanor  (Read 4664 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6936411) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Direavenger1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £70 for 15 mins

Comms: By text only. Perfect English, prompt responses but they are handled by someone else im 99% sure. I asked if she could wear her arm gloves from those amazing pictures, which was an emphatic yes, but when i got there and mentioned it she didn't have a clue what i was on about and i didn't get them. Only negative aspect for me as i love those things.

Services in text looked like a copy paste list, and most of it wasn't provided (no kissing, no OWO)

Location: Private rented house off Road in Heanor, nice place easy to find plenty of on street parking.

Appearance: Is the girl in the pics, as all thai's seem to do her skin isn't as white as the pictures but they are her. Looked great, lovely bolt ons firm but lovely shape.

Meet: Pretty bad English, didn't understand the name "Joe". As i said not girl from comms. Agreed price just for a quickie; was well up for it and knew 30 mins would be a waste. Went out to stash was done in 20 seconds. Wearing black silky lingerie and fishnet stockings. Looked great as per pics. Pretty feminine voice. Really nice long black hair too.

Started with some light kissing on her body, got feeling no actual kissing DFK would be offered. As said before i loved feeling and playing with those tits. Was hard in no time, then on with condom, some nice oral with nothing special but eye contact. Was nice, when i shifted to stop her she said "mmm now fuck me" missionary, no problems getting in her ass felt amazing. Switched to doggy and then speedbump to fill the bag. Tight feeling and no issues taking a pounding.

Out inside allotted time - not much to go by but a nice cheap anal experience is always welcome for me and recommend if you're into this sort of thing. Great body and feminine enough. Cant speak to her top abilities at all didn't get hard.

Would go back next time shes close.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review matey
I tad expensive in relation to all the missing services

I skipped, I forget why, something I’d read in a previous review from here

Did you see the camera in the kitchen window pointing at the steps?

Offline Phail_Lord

Nice TOFFT, shame about the lack of kissing

Offline Yoda71

Do you think OWO would be on offer if you asked, as it is listed in her services, or was it flatly refused?

Thanks

Y