Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NATTY_NATASSHA - 15 mins - Liverpool  (Read 905 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6296296) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 07seehm

External Link/Members Only

Logistics: Booked 15 minutes all by text for a an hour later. Slightly delayed replies but nothing too long. Replies were short and to the point.

Location: A flat in a high-rise block, about 5 minutes from city centre. Room was clean, but a bit dinghy and bare.

Looks: Generally attractive. Busty and curvy with dark hair. Great boobs, but didn't see the arse. She was wearing a black lace full body lingerie, like in her second picture. Facially not bad.

Service: I wasn't expecting too much in a 15 minute session - usual pump and dump. No shower offered nor needed. Natassha stowed away the money while I undressed. On return, she dropped to her knees for OWO - no FK or build-up. I explained that I had a 'short fuse', so she should go slow, but the OWO was dry and mechanical. Within a few minutes I'd come on her boobs. She left the room to clean up, I got dressed and got off. I don't know if FS would have been on the cards.

Reason for neutral: not bad, but not great. Attractive WG but mechanical service with very dry OWO.