Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sun Shine Sexy (Bristol) : Amazing!!!!!  (Read 17010 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6441512) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline davidvoss

External Link/Members Only

10/10 INCREDIBLE

Looks: Super model esque. Photo's are garbage. Real life, catwalk material. Awesome body.

Service: Jesus. Believable kisses. Loving touch.Lustful enthusiastic sex. that perfect pse/gfe styleee.

SEE HER WHILE YOU CAN.

Offline lamboman

Looks: Super model esque. Photo's are garbage. Real life, catwalk material.

Totally agree with that and for the time being she's curtailed my punting as I can't imagine anyone better.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TerryTibbs

So she is deffo not a bloke then?

:D

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline lamboman

Cheers

You'll never know  :lol:

Offline Sanch79

Have booked to see her at the weekend, will report back

Online dubs

How long is she in the South West?

Offline lamboman

How long is she in the South West?

Think she told me Cardiff after Bristol this week,don't quote me on it though.

Offline Sanch79

Think she told me Cardiff after Bristol this week,don't quote me on it though.

Leaving on Sunday she told me

Offline Sanch79

Cheers

I reckon she was …… good fuck tho and deffo hotter than a lot of women

Offline BillyPoison

I see no receive oral. That could indicate she/he doesn't want anyone looking too close at the goods  ;)

A bloke then.

BP :hi:

Offline lamboman

I see no receive oral. That could indicate she/he doesn't want anyone looking too close at the goods  ;)

A bloke then.

BP :hi:

What  :crazy: I looked at and licked her goods for over her 2 hours,why do you think she doesn't receive oral?

Offline Jamesbro

She looks great. Her instagram is pretty hot too

Offline doughboy

I saw her today. I’ll leave a review once I’ve come to terms with the meet. I’m absolutely convinced that she used to be a he. Not sure how I feel about it, at times I think ‘oh well’ and then at other times I’m feeling slightly nauseous. Fuck all that I can do about it now. I saw her off the back of 7 very positive reviews on here, none of which had a doubt that she could be a post op. But I’d bet anything that my doubts are correct.

Offline hamchang

I saw her today. I’ll leave a review once I’ve come to terms with the meet. I’m absolutely convinced that she used to be a he. Not sure how I feel about it, at times I think ‘oh well’ and then at other times I’m feeling slightly nauseous. Fuck all that I can do about it now. I saw her off the back of 7 very positive reviews on here, none of which had a doubt that she could be a post op. But I’d bet anything that my doubts are correct.

Funny you say that - my radar was triggered by this picture.

Hidden Image/Members Only

However there are reports of people eating it's cunt and that would mean there were licking on and swallowing seedless man spunk whilst talking about "so wet" so would  have to be a very good inverted cock tube operation to kid so many people... unless you are telling us her cunt is indeed not "normal"

Offline ciderhead

However there are reports of people eating it's cunt and that would mean there were licking on and swallowing seedless man spunk whilst talking about "so wet" so would  have to be a very good inverted cock tube operation to kid so many people... unless you are telling us her cunt is indeed not "normal"
Well I went down on her and fingers, didn't notice anything untoward but I was in the zone for getting my fuck on.
If it is post op man it's a pretty decent job he had done.
Like the previous poster said fuck all you can do now

Offline lamboman

Is the chair a giveaway   :lol:

Offline notcalledchris

Cheers

I fucked her last Friday and I think she might have been born a bloke.  That does feel slightly disconcerting if I am honest, but it cannot take away from the fact that as a woman she is extremely attractive, her service is great and she is a superbly good fuck.

I am suspecious because she is tall and I didn't get a good look at her cunt.  It felt fine to fuck, but I don't think she had a proper clit.  I suspect that the wetness was lube of some sort.  And she absolutely loved getting fucked in the ass, much more than her pussy.  She was good at it too. 

Offline lamboman

I'm not sure being tall means someone is post op..
I'll do a for and against PO list later,perhaps my judgement is clouded because I don't care and she was the best punts I've ever had.

Offline bdyno

she was the best punts I've ever had.
Does anything else in the discussion really matter?

Seems to me people are seriously over thinking this.

Offline lamboman

Yeah doesn't bother me.

Offline doughboy

Hardly over thinking it. If I wanted to fuck a post op, I’d actively look for one. If I inadvertently fuck a post op without knowing until later, I’m going to feel duped. My experience doesn’t sit well with me but I’ll get over it. But I think it’s important that others know and can make a judgement before seeing her.

Offline notcalledchris

I'm not sure being tall means someone is post op..
I'll do a for and against PO list later,perhaps my judgement is clouded because I don't care and she was the best punts I've ever had.

Being tall on its own isn't an indicator, Nor would the fact that her voice is very quiet of the kind a bloke who is trying to sound more feminine would adopt.

But has anyone who has punted with her had a really good investigation of her pussy?  I usually give a pussy a propper explore, speading it open and investigating its intracacies.  Has anyone fingered her?  Has anyone encounter a crevix whilst fucking her deep?  I didn't with Sun cos she was reluctant to allow that kind of access to it and her pussy whilst nice to fuck felt like a simple tube.  If other's have had a better explore of her hole than me, then fair enough I defer to their opinion.   

It doen't especially bother me that she migth be post op.  As I say she was an excellect punt.  I can't deny that I am curious though. 

Offline lamboman

I've had a think and whilst I understand some peoples concerns she was far too feminine to be PO for me.
Absolutely nothing about her was masculine and she was easily the best looking woman I've been with.
The clit thing I possibly get but I she encouraged me to finger her for quite some time and it all seemed fine to me.
Some girls like it up the ass and my second meet she only did anal because I asked.
Spent ages both times I met her with her sitting on my face again all good and she squirted on me when she orgasmed.
She reminded me of a couple of models I've met,very tall slightly androgynous if you like.
Until I'm proved wrong I'll stick to female but like I say it doesn't bother me anyway and if she is PO that is one hell of a surgeon.
Sleep easy naysayers.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 12:50:49 pm by lamboman »

Offline Terenas

I've had a think and whilst I understand some peoples concerns she was far too feminine to be PO for me.
Absolutely nothing about her was masculine and she was easily the best looking woman I've been with.
The clit thing I possibly get but I she encouraged me to finger her for quite some time and it all seemed fine to me.
Some girls like it up the ass and my second meet she only did anal because I asked.
Spent ages both times I met her with her sitting on my face again all good and she squirted on me when she orgasmed.
She reminded me of a couple of models I've met,very tall slightly androgynous if you like.
Until I'm proved wrong I'll stick to female but like I say it doesn't bother me anyway and if she is PO that is one hell of a surgeon.
Sleep easy naysayers.

I'm just really curious now and want to go and find out for myself. I don't care if she is all woman or PO, if she delivers fantastic service then I want some of that!

Offline Cheltclient

I wouldn’t personally care, post op or no post op but I understand why for some it would be a major turn off.

My experience. She was very feminine but I can see why some people might be unsure. Either way, she’s hot and very sexy. I did fuck her pussy for a while but spent more time in her ass (which she clearly enjoyed more) and didn’t go down on her. Why? Not sure but her blow job was soo good I was happy to have that. She was a great kisser, insanely passionate, and provided a really good service. I have had some TS experiences (not for a long while) so doesn’t bother my either way.

I would genuinely be 50/50. If the idea is a major turn off I wouldn’t book as I suspect you’ll be thinking about it and distracted. But if you do book she’ll snog your face off, suck your cock like a pro, and screw your brains out :)

Offline Jayne_cobb

I didn’t think she was that tall? I’ve been with plenty of taller women.
She was easily my best punt of the year so as others have said - don’t much care either way.
I’d also say I’ve punted another Brazilian who I was much more worried about her post op status and didn’t get any of those vibes with Sun.
Each to their own  :unknown:

Offline hamchang

Offline lamboman

Online dubs

I kept this girl on my AW hotlist and it looks like she is back in the UK.

Seems like lots of good feedback for her but the question of whether she is a post op TS is not helped by the fact she now has a birchplace ad as well as AW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I still deffo would though!

Offline lamboman

I kept this girl on my AW hotlist and it looks like she is back in the UK.

Seems like lots of good feedback for her but the question of whether she is a post op TS is not helped by the fact she now has a birchplace ad as well as AW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I still deffo would though!

Excellent well spotted,I didn't think she'd be back.
My best punt ever and I guess she is rooming with External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 08:31:15 am by lamboman »

Offline radman67

Her tour is a tad limited this time, Worcester now, then Penzance, Exeter then gone !

Online bristolnick

She does have a manly face. Never seen a post op pussy in real life. Might take a look if she comes to Bristol.

Offline calzone

No rates on AW, does anyone know what she's charging? ta.

Online dubs

No rates on AW, does anyone know what she's charging? ta.

From the BP ad -

In-Call
30 Minutes - 100 GBP
1 Hour - 150 GBP

Offline Sanch79

Even if she was a bloke, I’d fuck her again without hesitation. She was very sexy

Offline Sanch79

She/he is back in Bristol …… text received yesterday out of the blue. Bad form in my opinion.

I’d still like to fuck her again though!

Offline princerico

Excellent well spotted,I didn't think she'd be back.
My best punt ever and I guess she is rooming with External Link/Members Only

Ivete is supposed to be a great fuck. They both look fun, wish I was free.

Offline CoryLahey69

She has already left Bristol and gone to Newport. Typical, just on the day, I have a few hours spare for a bit of fun !!!

Offline notcalledchris

Is this her under a new profile?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Thanks

Im not convinced.  Looks different and different services. 

Offline Villans1968

new name and a website aghatabella

Online dubs

She admits to being post-op in her instagram profile, so i guess that answers that question

Offline scutty brown

Try Google

So are you saying that is definitely the girl that this thread is about?
If it is we'll have to reindex the old reviews

Offline radman67

It’s definitely her looking at her Twitter pictures

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

So are you saying that is definitely the girl that this thread is about?
If it is we'll have to reindex the old reviews

I've met her several times and that is her 100%.
This has also cleared up the post op question too.