Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria pink peony Liverpool  (Read 1463 times)

Offline 23Rangersman23

Pink Peony andCoco are well reviewed on her and as we are in lockdown there are no active links to share but this happened recently. I met Maria, £40 for an hour of her time plus I gave her a further £40 for a b2b. Comms straightforward no dramas.
Maria is a small Chinese lass, probably 5ft 2 or thereabouts with equally small features, small boobs, tiny waist, little legs. You get the idea. Facially pretty enough, probably mid thirties, perhaps a little older.
Massage was ok, she stood on my back too which always scares the hell out of me that either they will fall off or I will be crushed under their weight. No chance of being crushed by Maria though. She was naked quite early into the piece and didnt stop my hand from wandering although no fingers inside. Consider what was gonna happen next that made me chuckle. So on the turn with in truth minimal cc swipes she asked if I wanted extras.
Now I know that Coco has a no sex policy but she wasnt in the room was she, so taking a chance I asked for the beast with two backs. An extra £40 came the rapid reply. Well, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. The wallet was quickly lightened and away we went covered of course. Unfortunately this is where the neutral rating comes in. She seemed so disinterested that I was hugely disappointed that my efforts were being met with so much boredom. i kid you not, at one point on a change of position, she asked me if I knew the area and if I had lived there for long. That my dear is a conversation for before or for after, ideally not during. It got worse as her English wasnt great and my hearing is poor so she had to repeat the question three times before I understood. Boy that was a mood killer. So eventually the deed was done and I started to clean up and then she became all like, I have another customer you must hurry. Great!! hence the neutral.