Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tauany massage - Belfast  (Read 3846 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4627087) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Tanto12

External Link/Members Only

Seen this girl a few months back

Price: 60 for. 30 mins

Comms: arranged last minute before heading home from work pulled up on street that I was directed to
.... Phoned back and given house number. All good

Meet: she is a good looking girl says Brazilian but there's a hint of Asian there as well.... The massage it's self was good and a right few rubs and groping of the balls and dick..... Then she starts the happy ending while you are fave dowm..... This felt amazing, she then asks to turn over and she grabs a condom and goes to give me the full service...... This isn't what I wanted...... Just wanted to lie down an relax not give it stacks having sex lol.... So I said this but tht I wouldn't mind some oral.... She said no problem and finished me off with a mixture of oral and hand play

Offline belfastpunter

Using same profile as spanish gabriella, so take it they are the same girl. one is 47 and the other is 35.

Thanks for review, a little but tempting now.

Offline pussylover76

Using same profile as spanish gabriella, so take it they are the same girl. one is 47 and the other is 35.

Not sure why the profiles differ so much? The Tauany Massage profile looks closer to what you get.  :unknown:
I'd be asking for a refund for the Gabriella pics...
Plus it's £20 cheaper to book Tauany Massage and get fs included exactly as OP review.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 05:41:13 pm by pussylover76 »

Offline belfastpunter

I only noticed it last month, they are often advertising together, and both have spanish-gabrialla as their profile link on ei page. EI advertisers are allowed 2 profiles, one for different services such as dom or massage vs GFE.

I was half interested in gabrialla 5 years ago, but pucs a bit old even then. Still 60 for rub and tug sounds good. I had her number on speed dial this evening, finger hovered over call button for ages, but just went home instead.

Offline pussylover76

Offline Tanto12

Yeah I booked through the massage profile number but when I tuned over after massage she had condom out ready to get to work, but I just wanted to lie there and relax lol but lazy of me. I wouldn't say she is as old as 47 tbf, late 30s imo