Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella Cosmos  (Read 282 times)

Offline l4at

Had the weekend down Manchester and was pretty close to Cosmos so decided to take the plunge. I’ve heard good things about some of the girls there (Chloe, Ling etc).

The difficulty I found, (which has been documented elsewhere) is the lack of information on this place in terms of rota or pics. All of the information you gather from Cosmos can only really be found here (thank god for UKP) so gauging when best to go can be difficult.

It’s a Saturday afternoon and I arrive. The place itself is on a busy high street and looks pretty professional. You never would guess that this place is a brothel from the outside. I wander in and buzzed through by the receptionist.

There is a lounge area you are taken through to and you are greeted by a very friendly maid (accompanied by a Manc accent) there can be girls and other punters in this lounge area as well so discretion isn’t always the case here. Fortunately, I am an out of towner so I don’t have an issue with this. The receptionist explained to me that it’s £40 for a single room and £45 for a double. Decided to go single.

I turned my attention to the 3 girls sitting in the lounge, I strategically went during the back of France vs Argentina as i knew it would be quiet and France had pretty much won the game by this point. The only girl there with any attempt to communication was Ella. She was slim, about 5’6 and looked gym toned with a lovely arse. The other two girls looked at their phones (one was a tall blonde called Zoe who had a right face on her - miserable cow  :thumbsdown:)

I opted for Ella and was led to the room, she seemed relatively chatty and spoke good English. We both stripped off, offered a shower (declined). She did have a great figure and was very attractive however unfortunately the service didn’t match the stunning looks as it started to go downhill from here.

She ordered me onto the bed and thought she would explain the rules. Fair enough however she sounded like a teacher or moany wife (tone of voice counts a lot for me). She climbed onto the bed with me and took out 4 wet wipes and decided to scrub my cock clean. She also tried to put a condom on my very flaccid dick, sharp nails,  dry painful. She began to suck and got me hard, I started to fondle her breasts and she objected claiming that I was stroking too hard.  :unknown: never had a WG or partner complain about that before as I try to be quite gentle.

Things did pick up abit once we started sex, she did cowgirl which was great and then finished off with doggy which was fantastic as she has such a great arse that I was able to cum pretty quickly. She got involved in that, still pretty reserved but did the job.

Cleaned up, small talk. I wanted to use the toilet, she said I could but I had to wait until she finished cleaning the room (for some reason). Stood around like a plank for 3-4 mins before she led me out of the room and got me out of the door, completely forgetting my request for the toilet.

She is stunning, clearly looks after herself and I’d rate her 8-9/10 for looks. Shame everything else surrounding her is service is very below par.