Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First UKP Verified Punt  (Read 1208 times)

Qaf59600

Hi Guys this is my first post.

I found out about UKP recently through a friend and I'm looking to go for my first UKP recommended punt. I'll of course be writing a detailed review of such experience afterwards. I have seen a few WGs in the past with very mixed experiences.

The details are:

1 - Budget: £300
2 - Size 8 to 12
3 - London & Southeast location
4 - Nice boobs - the bigger the better - although not a deal breaker
5 - Vanilla GFE with plenty FK and some DFK - deal breaker if unavailable.

I'm actively looking to correct my previous experiences now that I know about UKP so any recommendations or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

vw

Another poster who recently left loved the DFK in London he had many user names but that was his deal breaker to.

Not sure if you are familiar with him but his reviews

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=39962

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=24602

Offline PLeisure

You'll get an enthusiastic reception from all of those WGs. A good tip is to introduce yourself as, 'Marty'. The rest will fall into place..  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

I found out about UKP recently through a friend and I'm looking to go for my first UKP recommended punt. I'll of course be writing a detailed review of such experience afterwards. I have seen a few WGs in the past with very mixed experiences.

The details are:

2 - Size 8 to 12

I'm actively looking to correct my previous experiences now that I know about UKP so any recommendations or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

What were your previous experiences then?

zundabar

You'll get an enthusiastic reception from all of those WGs. A good tip is to introduce yourself as, 'Marty'. The rest will fall into place..  :hi:

if it weren't for the glaring warnings at the top of every UKP page i'm sure a lot of punters would be going nuts at that suggestion, hopefully he's seen them. Also noticed the not so subtle links given to him.

I do misunderstand things pretty easily so mind letting me in on whether he is marty/shares his IP or writing style and you suspect it's him or are you just joking about? would rather not go on a rant slagging people off over nothing as I have before.

MrBridger

The details are:

2 - Size 8 to 12

Seems unlikely - did it just crop up in general conversation? And did your friend not have any recommendations of his/her own?

Qaf59600

Here are some of the WGs I saw prior to joining UKP. These were all sporadically over 3 years ago. 

Tanya6969 - 2014
She is no longer on AW so no link. If I remember correctly she was size 8 or 10.  Huge natural tits, a firm ass and very pretty. Excellent DFK and a generally good fuck. Only negative is she talks way too much. Not sure if she has been reviewed here on UKP.
Service 10/10
Appearance 8/10
Personality 7/10

Ilona - 2012
External Link/Members Only
I was after a MILF with big tits and I made the mistake of seeing Ilona. I got a very shit service and an attitude that made me feel like she was doing me a favour. Sporadic response to texts and GFE service felt very rushed. Heavily Photoshopping and a lot older than current m pictures. Avoid like the plague.
Service 1/10
Appearance 3/10
Personality 1/10

Nikki
Not what I would normally go for but I'm glad I did superb attitude and great GFE
Service  10/10
Appearance 6/10
Personality 10/10

SuziSex
No longer on AW
Tall, big naturals slightly bigger than I thought. Neutral borderline negative
Service  5/10
Appearance 6/10
Personality 6/10

There's a few more WGs I've seen in my  3 years of punting some good some bad and some utter nightmares.

I so wish I had known UKP existed. I guess we live and we learn.

I have now spent a few good hours on AW and UKP looking at WGs.

I've now narrowed to 4 options for the next UKP verified punts.

They're:

Luscious Lena - limited UKP reviews but she looks so tasty - There is a post on UKP about her verification photo.

English Vicky - not sure if she's been reviewed on UKP looks to have the body type I'm after. Good boob photo

Erotic Bella
Seriously considering her as the next punt. 1 positive review on UKP I think. Very hot though and normally based in Gatwick area which is close

Sweet Angel Sophie
On the fence on this one 50/50

GorgeousClaudiaxxx
Also On the fence on this one 50/50

If there are any must see (London & South East) please let me know

Thanks

mastershifu

The details are:

2 - Size 8 to 12

I'd recommend visiting the site ukpunting. There's loads of info there. All the best

Offline tantric talents

I'd recommend visiting the site ukpunting. There's loads of info there. All the best

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: