Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JaannaXXL  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Riprock

Tall, slighty unusual looking WG.  Recently registered.  Reckons she knows her way round a length with a free video for you to judge.

Can't get the damn thing to work.  Anyone else have any luck?

External Link/Members Only

Siadwel

Got the first couple of seconds going, and it started downloading about 353 Mb, way, way too much for a valid AW movie.

Something corrupt or just plain wrong there. Cancelled the download, won't try again.

Offline NightKid

Got the first couple of seconds going, and it started downloading about 353 Mb, way, way too much for a valid AW movie.

Something corrupt or just plain wrong there. Cancelled the download, won't try again.

Don't bother, she's not much of a looker anyway.

endomorph

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only She has new photos which better reveal her size. I saw her today, very close to Lewisham Station. Should have realised that at 5ft 11 and 14st she was never going to be a size 14. Too big for me. Nice smile though.

Offline Riprock

Is she bigger than a size 14 then, care to write a review?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only She has new photos which better reveal her size. I saw her today, very close to Lewisham Station. Should have realised that at 5ft 11 and 14st she was never going to be a size 14. Too big for me. Nice smile though.

endomorph

No review, as I took my leave once I saw her size.

Offline Riprock

Fair do's.  I would wager at least a size 16 on those latest pix

Offline Moneyshow

Took an age to load "buffering" but was worth the wait, she seems to know what she is doing, not my type at all but the video has got me very tempted