Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should You Keep a Gem To Yourself?  (Read 5366 times)

Offline AnthG

There are some girls who will keep old regulars at their old lower rate.

But that is the whole thing that prompted my post. You are not a regular. You are a guy who seen her once and then came on here and screamed from the hills effectively of how great she was.

She then gets booked up like crazy for other people wanting to experience it. She thinks on your subsequent booking attempts. I seen him only once. I have no obligations to him. Let him rot. I have got many customers now.

This is why I was suggesting to only leave a great review after 3 punts. So you are a regular, and so you have seen constancy, and so she has earned it in effect.

If the WG desires to have a long career as opposed to a smash and grab they will look after their older regular customers, often on the older rates too. 

This is the sort of person who generally becomes a WG though. The ones with long term planning abilities and commonsense and common decency to think of the guy who helped her on her way up generally do not resort to becoming WGs.

Its usually the train wrecks who become WGs to get quick money.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

willmo1

Think some punters like talking about what theyve bin up to and others dont.

Paying for a fuck isnt something I want to crow about to much tbh.  :(

Offline Cuntminion

The thing is, in all honesty, you kind of hope/think that the girl will be massively appreciative. That she will go - "that's that nice guy who left me that glowing review that really upped my business I better keep him and do all I can to make him happy to show my appreciation for that".

The reason I would post a review here to inform others on ukp of a good experience, give something back as this site is what helped me

It's not for the benefit of the girl

I made a rookie error when I joined of multi review I know that's not the way now so one per a wg from now on

I don't expect some ny additional favouritism from a positive review or anything I do for a wg, as far as I am concerned any wg would be crazy to not treat customers equally if they are clean and polite/well mannered

I would never white knight a review that conflicted my review
I would never try tell a wg what she should charge or how she should conduct her business

Offline Cuntminion

But they never do. They literally could not care less about you or your repeat custom. You can bet they are chatting with their friends saying "I don't owe him nothing" when seeing any subsequent annoyed posts on here of her messing you over with upping her prices or being too busy to see you or whatever.

You hit the nail on the head, they really don't owe you or I anything

And when I mentioned earlier voting with my feet that would never be through spite but only if I was unhappy with something that discussion with wg could not resolve, as frankly I do this to feel happy and satisfied as long as those two points are covered which I think should be with any decent wg that's all you can ask for in light of what it is business

I don't expect nor feel I am owed anything further

tonysoprano

I've always thought it's more important to highlight the cunts that rip people off with fake profile and shit services.

Whether people reveal 'gems' or not is irrelevant to me, it's up to the individual. In any case i have seen girls here that people have raved about and found them distinctly average. What can constitute a gem to one punter may well not be anything to shout about for others.

Offline Thepacifist

16 reviews and all positive!!

Please pick the lottery numbers for next week

and share them here

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I've been very lucky with my punting experiences so far. I mainly stick to regulars and very well reviewed girls. I did do a negative review when I had a 3 some with Lizzie 18 and her friend but I don't know what happened to it.  :unknown:

I used to TOFTT when i was 18 and just wanted to fuck for the sake of fucking. Now, I'm much more picky. It's still punting but it's like picking Arsenal vs Hull. You could go with Hull and get a great win with the odds or you can stick with the trusty favourite.  :hi:

Offline smiths

The reason I would post a review here to inform others on ukp of a good experience, give something back as this site is what helped me

It's not for the benefit of the girl

I made a rookie error when I joined of multi review I know that's not the way now so one per a wg from now on

I don't expect some ny additional favouritism from a positive review or anything I do for a wg, as far as I am concerned any wg would be crazy to not treat customers equally if they are clean and polite/well mannered

I would never white knight a review that conflicted my review
I would never try tell a wg what she should charge or how she should conduct her business

You are allowed within the rules to review the same WG positively more than once and some punters do so, I have myself with 1 WG, just don't take the piss was admins comments meaning don't do positive review after review in a short space of time on the same WG.

I don't tell any WG I punt with nowadays that I post on here as I wish to punt as anonymously as possible but still post on here, that's not to say a WG couldn't work out who I am on here possibly but I make it as difficult as I can. Of course some on here are on much cosier terms with some WGs and from posts some even post before they punt with the WG giving the date and even the time on occasion, not something I would do.

Offline smiths

Obviously there are gems to be found on AW - otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion.

In London there are anyway, and I punt with them from time to time as do some other punters on here as shown by reviews. I dont know about NIKs area though.

Offline smiths

Exactly my point, you have everything to lose and nothing whatsoever to gain.     :hi:

Apart from helping other punters which is a main function of UKP, though of course its up to a punter if he wishes to do so or not.

Offline smiths

I wouldn't stand on the street flipping an advertising board of recommendation but I would post a positive on ukp

It's not mine to keep hidden

If a girl was awesome would rather she got decent business and done well for herself

Any wg with loadsa clients surely knows her own needs and work/life balance and how to work it in her favour

What a strange comment. Of course its yours to do with as YOU wish, YOUR the one that paid.

Offline smiths

There are some girls who will keep old regulars at their old lower rate. Those with experience know  that if the pickings get a bit slim again they will be thankful for their returning custom.

Most though not all WGs have kept me at their old rate if I have been a regular when they have put their rates up. I have a principle that I wont punt with them again if they say the new rate applies to me as well, I see that as real pisstaking and biting the hand that feeds her.

Offline punk

Most though not all WGs have kept me at their old rate if I have been a regular when they have put their rates up. I have a principle that I wont punt with them again if they say the new rate applies to me as well, I see that as real pisstaking and biting the hand that feeds her.

Does that include; if they move to a new area? Or if they increase their rate in there normal stomping ground.

Quesadilla

Seems like all we are talking about is timing.

Never sharing a gem makes you a cunt - strictly keeping with the spirit of this forum which is pro punter. You know who you are.  :hi:

Keeping a gem to yourself for a while is perfectly legit.  At the end of the day a gem may be good for a few punts then fall off in quality - better to know that up front before writing a rave review.

Sharing via PM with a few trusted punters is also legit - maybe with the proviso that those you share with don't review til after you do. At least then you can get a bit of perspective when the first reviews do appear.

So really its just a question of how long before finding a gem to review her - and I'd say anywhere from punt 1 onwards is legit - just so long as it's not never.  :unknown:

Offline smiths

Does that include; if they move to a new area? Or if they increase their rate in there normal stomping ground.

Yes both. If I am a regular them moving shouldn't result in them asking me to pay their new rate in my view so if they did I wouldn't be a regular anymore.

I would clarify though say I punted with a WG once but then not punted with her again for months or more then i wouldn't expect her to keep me on the rate she was charging previously if she has increased it as by my thinking i wasn't a regular, and this scenario has occurred on occasion. I then apply my VFM test, if i think she still is i would pay the extra up to my max of £200 an hour, i wouldn't pay more under any circumstances.

password02

I agree with some of the points made by the OP - I had a similar thread posted in January/Feb on similat lines

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48042.0

Everyone had a different view point and there was no real answer at the end of the day - But do agree that it would be worth holding off for a few weeks/months before posting a positive review -

BTW the 'Gem' was - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The rest is history    :hi:

Stealthshagger

Yeah, I have a gem I have punted a few times in the last few days before I share. To be honest that is not because I don't share right now, before anyone jumps down my throat.

Another issue with sharing generally is also the stalker issue on here. with the stalker on here I have been only seeing WGs I have seen in the past and keeping a low profile. The gem I'll review, she was recommended by a regular WG and she didn't/doesn't have a profile. Suited me to a T.

I'm due to punt with her again Monday and have advised her to get a profile on adultwork. She even has plenty of pics and videos as I always like pics and videos in punts.  The question is, is it a good idea for me to share? If the stalker returns, what if her rates shoot up, hard for me to book whereas I am one of two clients she has currently, etc etc.

There are reasons beyond keeping it to oneself behind not putting it all up.
Another thing is the lurkers. I Have ToFT so many times. I have had brilliant punts and some real disasters frankly. Lurkers add nothing and share nothing. It annoys the fuck out of me that I put my neck on the block...and TOFT really is that in many cases...only to hand the info to people who will compete with me for the times I want, push up rates and will never share info or warnings or anything. Adding nothing.  If one bothers to be a member here, fine. We share in the ways we can, from reviews to advice, etc. But those that don't bother?

Offline Cuntminion

What a strange comment. Of course its yours to do with as YOU wish, YOUR the one that paid.

What I meant was in reference to my other post, ukp gave me a foot up so returning the favour

Maybe that comment read wrong understand what your saying though

Also ref to your other post I wouldn't review again a wg twice seems pointless to me only circumstance would be if it somehow went to a neutral or neg I don't see the point in me doing multiple positives

johnnyboy61

I find that sometimes if I leave a review there are some very generous members who will PM you with "if you liked that, I'm sure that you'll like this" type message. I split my punting between the Midlands and NW London and I have found that members on the London board are more likely to share in this way. I suppose that it is the fear of the Lurker Hoard, particularly in London, that has caused this behaviour and I'm pleased to see that Admin is considering ways to deal the problem of shooting yourself in the foot by unleashing the hoard with a positive review of a previously less widely known gem.

I thought it amusing that three members broke ranks within 24 hours of one another on one particular gem that had been recommended to me a couple of months previously by PM. It seems to be a case of, fuck it, if the secret's out I might as well post my review now.

Offline Cuntminion

I find that sometimes if I leave a review there are some very generous members who will PM you with "if you liked that, I'm sure that you'll like this" type message. I split my punting between the Midlands and NW London and I have found that members on the London board are more likely to share in this way. I suppose that it is the fear of the Lurker Hoard, particularly in London, that has caused this behaviour and I'm pleased to see that Admin is considering ways to deal the problem of shooting yourself in the foot by unleashing the hoard with a positive review of a previously less widely known gem.

I thought it amusing that three members broke ranks within 24 hours of one another on one particular gem that had been recommended to me a couple of months previously by PM. It seems to be a case of, fuck it, if the secret's out I might as well post my review now.

Yeah have had that which I'm appreciative of or maybe it's to steer me away from their precious  :D

I go with the first option as I don't want to be cynical

Offline smiths

What I meant was in reference to my other post, ukp gave me a foot up so returning the favour

Maybe that comment read wrong understand what your saying though

Also ref to your other post I wouldn't review again a wg twice seems pointless to me only circumstance would be if it somehow went to a neutral or neg I don't see the point in me doing multiple positives

It is of course up to you whether you wish to review the same WG more than once positively, I have done that once and also done one or more positive review followed by a later negative on the same WG.

johnnyboy61

It is of course up to you whether you wish to review the same WG more than once positively, I have done that once and also done one or more positive review followed by a later negative on the same WG.
The allowing of more than one review by a member for the same girl is a recent change that I, like many members, was unaware of for some time. Personally I don't really see the point of reviewing the same girl more than once unless there have been substantaial changes.

Speedy

To be honest, when I find a Gem I keep herself to myself until I get bored (generally 5 or 6 visits), then I will put the word out. I like the thrill of the chase so don't tend to see any girls more than a couple of times unless they are something special.

Offline smiths

The allowing of more than one review by a member for the same girl is a recent change that I, like many members, was unaware of for some time. Personally I don't really see the point of reviewing the same girl more than once unless there have been substantaial changes.

Indeed it is, though some punters were doing them anyway before the rule change, it was the confusion over it that admin said was why multiple reviews on the same WG would be allowed.

johnnyboy61

To be honest, when I find a Gem I keep herself to myself until I get bored (generally 5 or 6 visits), then I will put the word out. I like the thrill of the chase so don't tend to see any girls more than a couple of times unless they are something special.
Just wondering where you are putting the word out? Not on UKP, although you haven't been a member for that long.

Offline cueball

I like the thrill of the chase

Ha ha, there's not much of a chase with a prossie bud

You pay, you podge, you leave

Offline Malvolio

Share the information - that's the ethos of this board. 

Offline RedKettle

I have not read the whole thread but the answer for any user who benefits from this site is that they should share reviews of the girls they visit, good, bad and ugly - and boy are there a few of the latter.  Shared information is the whole ethos of the site and it can only be right to give as well as take.

However in practice there will always be occasions when we are not fully open, perhaps because of fear that it will give too much information away about ourselves.  Some will do this to try and keep a gem to themselves and it is wrong but perhaps understandable.  If that is you perhaps try and compromise and just keep her quiet for a while!

unclesweetheart

If you are not gutted then it wont have been a gem. :)

The thing is, in all honesty, you kind of hope/think that the girl will be massively appreciative. That she will go - "that's that nice guy who left me that glowing review that really upped my business I better keep him and do all I can to make him happy to show my appreciation for that".

But they never do. They literally could not care less about you or your repeat custom. You can bet they are chatting with their friends saying "I don't owe him nothing" when seeing any subsequent annoyed posts on here of her messing you over with upping her prices or being too busy to see you or whatever.

Like I said above. I really do now am starting to feel that WGs think and treat glowing reviewers with the same disdain and contempt as White Knights. And to be honest its not a nice feeling to get as it has been my thoughts so far that the girl would be appreciative of both the nice comments and the upping of her business that a very good review gets.

It's been the opposite experience in my case. To take one example, I saw Adele, left one of many glowing reviews, and never had a problem re-booking. And her prices didn't go up. And it's been the same with other girls I've seen for whom I've left very positive reviews. In my experience the girls I've seen are very grateful for the positive reviews I've written, and that's meant I've seen them again. In a couple of cases I've accepted a slight hoik in the price because it's simple supply and demand: and if you're forking out £140 for an hour, another £20 is neither here nor there. (And since the great girls are also usually very generous about time-keeping it seems even more churlish to complain.)

In some cases of uber-popular girls you have to wait a bit - sometimes quite a bit - to get a re-booking & while that may dent a boy's ego it's a useful reminder that you're in a very pleasant business relationship rather than a personal one and so mitigates against EAS developing.

I'm incredibly grateful to UKP for telling me where to find the best girls, and have benefitted enormously from this. I've done my bit to alert members to new girls who I think are fantastic and I know (via pms) that some members have benefitted from this in turn. Obviously this will increase the girls' popularity but, as I say, this has never, in my case, meant that a girl in question lacks gratitude/ won't see me again. Quite the opposite.

RandyF

I'd share anything I find on AW.  There all public meat as far as I'm concerned - 'hidden gems' om AW in 2015, my arse  :lol: .  Placing an ad on there is declaring yourself to be a prostitute and to be actively seeking bookings. No?

I've met two from other sources I wouldn't share.  Very much part time hoors that've made a conscious decision not to be on AW or any other hoor related site for various reasons.  They'd be no point in sharing the info as these sorts aren't available, willing or equipped to deal with mass bookings.

Offline Cuntminion

In some cases of uber-popular girls you have to wait a bit - sometimes quite a bit - to get a re-booking & while that may dent a boy's ego it's a useful reminder that you're in a very pleasant business relationship rather than a personal one and so mitigates against EAS developing.

Never a truer word written

Offline dc0582

No point keeping anything back in my view. Especially if like me you live in the Eastern wastelands!

vw

I've met two from other sources I wouldn't share.  Very much part time hoors that've made a conscious decision not to be on AW or any other hoor related site for various reasons.  They'd be no point in sharing the info as these sorts aren't available, willing or equipped to deal with mass bookings.
Sounds very similar to my monthly gem, absolute star and she is happy with her very limited circle of clients.

Offline adindas

What punters should do is up to them, they are the one paying for a punt so entirely up to them whether they wish to keep a gem to themselves or post about her or them on here and when they wish to do so.

I will and do keep some gems to myself at least initially but might share info about them once I have had my fill of them. I know some others do this as well. I have posted about the downsides of some WGs getting positive reviews, some put their prices up to cash in while they can and/or become harder to book, this can be particularly the case with forum darlings. Sadly the additional thing with these WGs is some of their fluffies feel the need to white knight them, they had a good punt or punts with the WG but wont or cant accept another genuine punter didn't. This attempts to undermine the forum in my view, the punter puts the WG before the truth, that's bad for honesty and may well put some genuine punters off posting their bad experiences, exactly what the WG, pimp if she has one and fluffy wants. Admin addresses occurences of this though but for me its a shame there are punters who think like this.

Some WGs and pimps HATE the fact that UKP exists as it puts them under the microscope whereas previously this wasn't the case, they want the old days back. Now if smart they would wake up and smell the roses and accept this and ensure they offered a good service to ALL punters and good reviews would follow which would benefit them.

I fully agree with this "Smith"
Just want to add about the price increase.
It is hard to believe but true that few punters might ask/persuade the WG to increase their price. So if you are the one who reveal the gem and have limited budged for punting you will be forced out to look elsewhere or find another gem which is not easy to find.

Finding a gem especially the one who are charging the bottom price is extremely hard which also mean you will be the first one to take a chance to face the sword (e.g for bad punting) ...

But it is a very good advice from Smith leave it to punters to what they believe. They are the people who are paying, find the germ and/or the person who took the chance to face the sword
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 08:39:12 am by adindas »

dude86

Not read all 4 pages but I would just say its a hard one (ba-dum) because if a WG gets glowing reviews and more busness she may start to 'phone it in' and go through the motions, though then the increased shit reviews would lead to Dusty phone syndrome.

I do wonder how busy some of them are, though!

Offline fairfield

Not sure if am overthinking this - but in rare instances could the opposite also be true?
i.e. a 'gem' could be given a really bad Neg review to steer other punters away from her?

mrhappypants

Interesting how many fuckers on this post have been banned - a LOT.

Also I am mistified why any fucker might think that a typical working WG, who may be seeing 20 + punters a week (say), is going to remember them, connect them with a review that may be published days later, let alone offer them better service because of it.  I am quite sure a few do but I think they are exceptional. 

Some mates on here are kind enough to share gems by PM.  One thing it reinforces for me is that sexual chemistry is very individual; my gem might be your turd.

At heart I think this about some fuckers having an over inflated sense of their own significance in the world.