Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: angel19babe - Bareback  (Read 1212 times)

Offline thermopoly

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she could be a lot of fun but one field report 22/6/17 says they had BB sex.  It's not on her enjoys list but get the feeling that if requested, and the price was right, she would.  One to avoid which is a shame.

Offline dami3n

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she could be a lot of fun but one field report 22/6/17 says they had BB sex.  It's not on her enjoys list but get the feeling that if requested, and the price was right, she would.  One to avoid which is a shame.

maybe I'm wrong but I thought WG's can allow or hide FR's if they don't want any info public. guess she's fine with it...

punter states £50 extra was paid ...maybe the last line in her profile is a hint "IF YOU WHANT SOMETHING DIFERENT LET ME KNOW..I MIGHT LIKE IT:)KISS"

Offline pewpewpew

maybe I'm wrong but I thought WG's can allow or hide FR's if they don't want any info public. guess she's fine with it...

punter states £50 extra was paid ...maybe the last line in her profile is a hint "IF YOU WHANT SOMETHING DIFERENT LET ME KNOW..I MIGHT LIKE IT:)KISS"
Holy shit I see that line quite often. Are you suggesting that it's some kind of code?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Holy shit I see that line quite often. Are you suggesting that it's some kind of code?

Well she is Romanian so anything is possible

Offline DonDickDraper

She does bareback.
I know this because I had blacklist of BBers in London and she was on it as bareback was one of her likes as recently as last week.