Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley mileys finally gone :(  (Read 12599 times)

Online boardyhell

she still lives on on xhamster

Offline Tonyleung

Thanks guys, always a pleasure.......Just don't comment lol :dash:

Ok - I admit - OP - I saw her shopping in Asda - not telling which one though. Nice ass :)

Offline punk

Ok - I admit - OP - I saw her shopping in Asda - not telling which one though. Nice ass :)

Ah stacking shelves. :music:

raylondoner

Ah stacking shelves. :music:

Oh yes, I can picture it, is that reaching up to stack the higher shelves or bending down at the waist to stack the lower shelves?   :dance:

mystery7

Asked a few times but not for a while, does anyone know if Miley is back working yet? Cheers  :drinks:

Offline Marmalade

Looks like Miley may have stopped working! Her AW is down (first time in 4 years) anyone know what's going on?
Yes....link please  :)
quote author=mystery7 link=topic=87519.msg1075606#msg1075606 date=1456747897]
Anyone found her profile yet? She never takes it down when she goes away...........
[/quote]
Wanted to book her this weekend :(
Anyone found a Miley profile yet? In London tomorrow and was going to book her if she's resurfaced.....
Anyone found a new Smiley miley profile yet? Or does anyone have any info on whats going on with her? Missing that cock-milking ass!!!
Anyone found a new Smiley miley profile yet? Or does anyone have any info on whats going on with her? Missing that cock-milking ass!!!
Worth the risk as even when she's off....you can't beat that body. Lets not turn this into slate Miley thread....just info regarding whats going on with her ;)
Asked a few times but not for a while, does anyone know if Miley is back working yet? Cheers  :drinks:

ffs!!!!!!!!!!
get a fucking grip. Clearly no-one is interested or cares about the disappearance of your personal favourite bit of skanky fucking ass whore tart and if even she's a drug infected syphlo-pair of piss-flaps from Romania she'd be better staying away from a dumb adoring train-wreck.

Can't you clog up UKE or something? Or if it is a joke and we are meant to laugh ho ho ho  :rolleyes: maybe the off-topic section? Or the off-planet section for fluffy non-terrestrials?  :hi:

if the header's read quick it looks like this

Hidden Image/Members Only

But really it's just this:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Maybe OP scared her off to begin with :D :P

Offline Tonyleung

I love it. Just missed my bus stop to the pub watching that GIF. Lol

mystery7

Wow! For someone who doesn't care you sure put in alot of effort bro lol. Don't worry about replies guys, got a number to get her on as apparently she's still seeing a few clients....I'll delete the threads asap :)

mystery7

Ok, all's good now. Thanks for keeping the thread alive, served its purpose. Though for a bunch of people who aren't interested....there sure are alot of you PMing me for her number. Lol :lol:

Offline Convince Me

:dash:  :crazy:  :wacko: :timeout:

"Admin, where are you?"   :thumbsup: 

Offline Marmalade

:dash:  :crazy:  :wacko: :timeout:

"Admin, where are you?"   :thumbsup:

Dunno, but maybe he's feeling generous. "Spamming cunt" doesn't appear to be against the rules, neither does "Tiresome fucker" but no doubt Admin will think of a suitable award title if extending a short holiday from the forum to this twat. It's Admin's board and only he can make such decisions. If tosserboy does it again and ten established members report him for being a wanker it might help, but he hasn't unfortunately broken any rules so what can you do.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 11:06:06 am by Marmalade »

mystery7

Sorry, I don't understand what your all getting so wound up over...just ignore the thread you dumb cunts!!!! End of...thats the last I post on the matter...next person to comment proves what an utter twat they are........I will not post again about Miley as the matter is resolved, so blab away like the utter morons you are  :lol:

Offline iPad3

Sorry, I don't understand what your all getting so wound up over...just ignore the thread you dumb cunts!!!! End of...thats the last I post on the matter...next person to comment proves what an utter twat they are........I will not post again about Miley as the matter is resolved, so blab away like the utter morons you are  :lol:

Give a man enough rope etc, I foresee the following "banning reason- abusive posts and fantasist with obsessive tendencies"

Offline Marmalade

They prove fuck all that you witter about. Simply that you've simply pissed off a lot of good punters with your spam and obsessiveness over one prossie.  :wacko: I hope the 2 of you are super happy together though.  :kissgirl: :rolleyes:

Offline pumps

dumb cunts? 

need I remind you who has been pining over a prossie.

James999

Offline mace-window

she still lives on on xhamster
Do you have the link to the video.....

Offline pumps

Do you have the link to the video.....

Use the forum search bar appropriately and it takes you directly to the xhamster link posts. I just tried it.

I'd of posted the links up, But I hate to spoon feed when the intel is so easily available. lol

Online boardyhell

try babel on xhamster,i am crap on computers etc and always welcome help

Offline mace-window

Online boardyhell

Thanks guy for the help.
i used to have video on my phone but i foolishly deleted it :dash:

Offline Bassman

Use the forum search bar appropriately and it takes you directly to the xhamster link posts. I just tried it.

I'd of posted the links up, But I hate to spoon feed when the intel is so easily available. lol

There was a vid of her actually fucking also which I'm not sure how I came a cross but after a quick look I can't find it in the search here. Could've been taken down but it was on xhamster also IIRC, who knows.

Offline chandlerhandler

Offline DaVINCI

External Link/Members Only

Could this Smiley back in Sunny Scunny?
:lol: Nothing like her, plus she was Hungarian was she not?

Going by a few of her last reviews, l don’t think she would have offered a good enthusiastic service   :unknown:

Certainly wasn’t Smiley  :sarcastic:

Offline chandlerhandler

Romanian? No.

I've seen plenty of Rommie's claiming to be other nationalities before?

I was just trying to do a bit of background research on her before I took the plunge, but if it's not the same Miley it could be a good thing.

Cheers

Offline Fuzzyduck

I was just trying to do a bit of background research on her before I took the plunge, but if it's not the same Miley it could be a good thing.

Cheers

Be wary. I'm surprised a Romanian girl has invested in pro photos. Might be pinched.
As an aside that David Clic fella has photographed some very fit women. I'm so in the wrong profession.

Offline punk

Cheers

True,usually it's Hungarian,because Hungary has a Romanian minority.Though they will claim spanish,german,italian,depending where they have worked before and the foreign language they have picked up while there.

Some Moldavians also have Romanian passports,either historic links or Romanian corruption.

Online boardyhell

often drive past the bus stop in earls ct where miley used to reside,never got her to swallow.one of my regrets
any one got a recommendation for a replacement

Offline punk

Other way round.

Main minority and indigenous communities: According to the results of the 2011 census, out of a total population of more than 9.9 million , minorities included Roma (3.2 per cent), Germans (1.9 per cent), Slovaks (0.4 per cent), Romanians (0.4 per cent), Croats (0.3 per cent) as well as Serbs, Ukrainians, Poles, Bulgarians, Ruthenians, Armenians and Slovenes

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Main minority and indigenous communities: According to the results of the 2011 census, out of a total population of more than 9.9 million , minorities included Roma (3.2 per cent), Germans (1.9 per cent), Slovaks (0.4 per cent), Romanians (0.4 per cent), Croats (0.3 per cent) as well as Serbs, Ukrainians, Poles, Bulgarians, Ruthenians, Armenians and Slovenes

Yes, but 0.4% is insignificant :) Owing to the Treaty of Trianon (1920) over 6% of Romanians are of Hungarian descent.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Some Moldavians also have Romanian passports,either historic links or Romanian corruption

They speak the same language, it'll be a historic link :hi:

Offline punk

Yes, but 0.4% is insignificant :) Owing to the Treaty of Trianon (1920) over 6% of Romanians are of Hungarian descent.

True,though small part of the population. Hungarians in  Romania are a much bigger minority (which i didn't realise,it is as big as it is in Romania.), because of an Historical treaty,which made part of Hungary, Romanian and those same Hungarian / Romanian's,now seem to want more autonomy

:unknown: