Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Illegal strip joint  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Hometown

Many moons ago (at a guess 8 years) I met some Latin guys and they invited me to an evening of shooting some pool down North London. I remember I was as bored as fuck, listening to their hard luck stories of how expensive London was, and tails of and missing home. Then, just as I was about to call it a night they asked if I wanted to go to a Party. I agreed (anything to save a Friday night) they drove me to an estate (somewhere in Stanford Hill). instantly I thought I was walking into trouble, but the confidence of youth urged me to play along. They walked me through a shithole estate into a flat, as the door opened and I saw a bunch of half clad Latin bitches  :wackogirl:. I sat in the living room (with about 10 other dudes) and it was an amazing night of pound in the glass strip tease (full contant on stage) and £20 private dance, where anytime goes. Needless to say it was a great night.

Anywho, I lost contact with my new found Latin friends, and for all my research I can’t find out where to find these illegal strip clubs  :dash:. Not only were the girls (a mix of 8 and 6s) up for a real private dance with benefits, but the drinks were £2 per can of beer.

Does anyone know if these type of parties still exist? and if so how to find them? I got the impression they were by invitation only.

Offline magnetico

they drove me to an estate (somewhere in Stanford Hill).
The other party goes were Hasidic Jews by any chance?

Offline Liverpool

I got the impression they were by invitation only.

I believe they are by imagination only...

Online lewisjones23

OP went back with 2 Ricky Martin types and woke up feeling groggy with a sore bottom

Can we help him reconnect?

Offline Hometown

The other party goes were Hasidic Jews by any chance?

Nop, mostly Turks and builder types. Stands to reason that a city as diverse as London, the great unwashed will setup their own ways to let of steam.... I’ve frequented  the private shisha lounges and illegal raves, was hoping someone on this forum has knows where to find the basement strip clubs?

Offline king tarzan

OP went back with 2 Ricky Martin types and woke up feeling groggy with a sore bottom

Can we help him reconnect?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bhudda

I wasnt in at the early stages of these things but i got the impression that 1 or 2 organisers set these things up to begin with years ago now. They could hardly lose cos they charged the "dancers" to appear ... mostly charged the punters to get in and bought cheap as chips beer to flog. The venues may be anything from a club to a cellar to a rent by the day flat. But they were great fun.

But fairly quickly about 80% of the dancers twigged it was easier to earn money organising these tbings than by dancing at them. So, imo, the market became saturated and at one time i was being invited to about 10 a week. I havent been to one for years so whether supply and demand ever equalised ot they died a death or are still stumbling along populated  by several desperate dancers trying to earn enough to cover what they have to pay to appear from the 3 smelly old men who hqve turned up i dont know.

The answer of how you get invited is the same as has been answered many times ... talk to strippers in regular venues like the axe or sunset strip ... convince them youre half civilised and wash quite often and dont mind opening your wallet occasionally and sooner or later you will get invited to one. Once youre invited to the first one share your mobile number with the lasses there and unless the scene has died you will find you are soon invited to many more.

Alternatively make friends with someone who already goes to e.g. the dalston place.

Offline apple-paul

Yep, i used to occasionally go to such places about 5 years ago. One was in the ground floor of a tower block next to Shoreditch park, run by a Brazilian girl called Talita. 2 bedroom flat, one of the bedrooms set up with tiny booths made with bed sheets, another room that just had a bed in it, and was usually used for the longer more intimate "dances". Living room filled with mainly Brazilian guys, a handful of British guys, and lots of Brazilian and occasionally non-Brazilian girls, some of whom were stunning. The girls wouldn't really dance, just move from lap to lap and get groped and fondled. But it was a real party atmosphere, everyone was smoking, everyone way more relaxed than in a club. You would drink whatever you wanted from the cans in the fridge, but one girl was keeping track, and you paid up when you left. And the parties finished whenever the last person left. I remember staying over once. Anyway, lost touch with the organiser. Similar parties are run today, but it's a very much different vibe. Still parties run by girls in private flats, but less of the party atmosphere, and more costly, with a completely British clientele, not really targeted at dancers fellow countrymen. Wish I still had contact to these more sociable (and cheaper) parties, I'm sure they must still exist.

Offline king tarzan

Got ripped off as a teenager in the 1980's..
Soho / never again!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Mr Girth

Ahh memories! Love the description of the parties run by Talita. I attended several times. That's exactly as I remember it.

Agree that quite a few girls still run their own parties today but the vibe is different. They also tend to be more expensive than punting. But just occasionally I prefer the thrill of the chase and the build up that comes at these events.

Offline Hometown

Thanks guys for the info, nice to know I wasn’t imagining it. Glad to hear the “basement strip joint” is  probably still around, even if it’s in an up market sort of way. Not sure if it’s worth investing time & money befriended strippers to get an invitation. I’ll look into the “Dalston Place”... although sounds a bit cryptic  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline IG88b

The original post is indeed not BS. I too used to go to Talita / Jo’s sometimes. I lost track after it got raided once, thank god I wasn’t there. Also used to come out smelling of smoke! I’ve no doubt there’s still a few going on these days. Was asked for my number by a Brasillian at the Dalston gig 3 weeks ago.