Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kirans massage London Hounslow  (Read 2243 times)

JAG4555

External Link/Members Only

Hey guys. I saw kiran a month ago. Here goes. It was a long journey for me to see Kiran. But indian, apparantly good looking and sexynis rare and made me active. Communications were great. She actualy confirmed by phone if i want my testicle massaged too. She works from her house on a residential street in hounslow. Kiran is a good looking indian girls possibly in her mid 20s not sure and she appears to have a decent body. So i undressed and lied down on the massage table butt naked. Tried to develop a nice atmosphere. Her massage is average, not great. Not good. Not bad but just average. From my experience this usually means the sensual part will be fun. But once i flipped. She doesnt undress and she gave a hr,i placed my finger on her waist but i coudnt even touch her waist. She said No. Once massage ended she gave me a business card with a stamp promo if i come 6 times there is a discount. Yeah right.
Overall at that price its not worth it. If Kiran is reading this, please........ there are so many beautiful sexy girls who give very good massages along with a lovely finish with more xxx at that price.

Offline kevin88

how was the testicle massage? was there much "accidental" teasing touching going on while you were on your front? I find that  more fun than any finish when you turnover....

JAG4555

kevin my friend. it was shite. this girl is not a fan of the sensual side. she enjoys making £80 a hour and being unique. unique as in indian, young, attractive. its hard to get a erection if the girl is dressed (especially during heatwave) and strictly no touching. not even side of your fingers touching her thighs or waist.