Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Patricia, Queens park and Christina Kilburn  (Read 2004 times)

Offline forbestvecors

Patricia
massage
queens park

External Link/Members Only

looks - 7 (similar to her whatsapp pic) nice looking.I personally prefer a smaller girl.

small studio, discreet location.

Got there, she told me to take me clothes off.
Took the massage quite seriously, but no edging, just a proper massage. with 10 mins to go i told her i was there for the he and she started, and boy did she know what she was doing and looked me in the eye throughout. let the wave go up and down and then cleaned me out.

She wouldn't get her baps out unfortunately but did ask.

Overall quite a good experience, she is a cute enough girl. The room was a bit small and lighting wasn't great, but overall not a bad exp - £40 all in for a 30 min massage.

i've used External Link/Members Only

a few times. Christina in Kilburn, she does some great edging. Nice looking for a 45 year old and in good shape.

Used to be a girl called Antonia in Kilburn who was good but she's gone to finchley now i think.

punting888

For Patricia, was the massage itself good quality? Which of the two ladies give a better massage?

Offline joe diddley

For Patricia, was the massage itself good quality? Which of the two ladies give a better massage?

Haven't visited Patricia but Antonia's massage was at best adequate in my view, though she freely goes topless and has spectacular knockers to which access is made available (sucking and fondling). I believe she has now moved out towards Essex. Dagenham or somewhere like that but I'm not sure.

Offline jballs

Man, I miss Christina. Her massages were the best.  :(

Patricia is pretty good though...

Offline LLPunting

Man, I miss Christina. Her massages were the best.  :(

Patricia is pretty good though...

Ad dead, no new link posted.

Point of this bump of a dead thread?  Just trying to keep you access rights? 

Still a leech then.