Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma - Infinity, Manchester  (Read 715 times)

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

Bit of a pump & dump this one.
Punt took place a couple of weeks ago.

30 Mins = £55
OWO BJ/Ball Licking
Mish
Tit Wank
Doggy

Woke up with the urge & fancied a blonde with big boobs, after having a ganders on t'internet & finding nothing of interest in my price range on AW I decided on a trip to beautiful, downtown Openshaw  :rolleyes:

Booked Emma easily enough over the phone.
£45 to the receptionist & I was placed in the downstairs room.
Great shower in there which I used, room was too dimly lit for me though.
Emma entered & first impressions weren't great, little eye contact & not much talk.
I was worried this had the signs of being a shit punt, luckily she wasn't in a bad mood & is maybe just a little reserved or shy at first.
Pics are more or less accurate, although they haven't changed for yonks, probably mid 30s rather than 27 and I wouldn't describe her service as GFE, kissing was very light FK at best, more pecks than anything.
She's quite sub & I had to drive the action.

OWO BJ was average, quick, shallow, sucking, no deeper than halfway despite me asking a couple of times for her to go deeper, nevertheless it got me hard cos I was pretty horny anyway.
Some good ball licking at my request.
Rubber on & mish.
Average really, no eye contact, a few lip pecks during.
Rubber off for another BJ & ball sucking & licking, had a good feel of her big tits as she sucked me, she was wanking me quite fast, trying to get me off I think but after having a look at my watch I saw there was still over half the time left, I wanted my money's worth or another position at least.   :thumbsup:
Asked her to wrap those big soft naturals around my hard on for some tit fucking which she did & it felt good using her saliva as lube.
A couple of rubbers on the bed next to me so I ripped another one open & fitted myself & asked her to get into the Doggy position.
Doggy was good & felt better than Mish, pumped away until I popped into the rubber.

She was really chatty as we both dressed, she's pretty likable actually, quite ditzy, smiley & gentle, talks fast & laughs easily.

I won't return cos it was average but I left feeling okay, rather than great or down in the dumps hence the neutral rating.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 09:44:50 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline Ihateaero

How often does that happen that once the deed is done, they lighten up and start gabbing!
It’s as if they really shouldn’t be doing the job in the first place IMO.

Offline Kool Keef

How often does that happen that once the deed is done, they lighten up and start gabbing!
It’s as if they really shouldn’t be doing the job in the first place IMO.

If she'd put the effort into the service that she did to the chat afterwards it'd have been a green  :unknown:

Offline montypython

It's obvious she didn't want to be there and the relief that it's over makes her feel able to relax and therefore chat more. Simple as that.