Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Squirty Blonde - bishops stortford any intel?  (Read 1768 times)

Offline Thisemailbet

External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl a week or two ago in bishops stortford with her green light on she only had it on for 1 day and now has it on again, does anyone have any intel on this girl? In her bio on AW she mentions previous feedback she has received ( either fake or had a different account in past )

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hansolo69

She visits the Stansted area regularly.
Nightmare time-waster.
Drove to meet her once and was ghosted.
Called her on it next time she sent an unsolicited sms and she make up some bullshit excuse.
I'd recommend you avoid.

Online MajorPayne

Off topic, sorry.

But have you any recommendations for massage plus extras in the Bishops Stortford area?

Found these on Gumtree

Offline Thisemailbet

I can recommend this place External Link/Members Only

They have a different Asian girl every week either Chinese or Japanese always B&S and they usually always do OWO £10 extra, I have had 2 ok punts here but last 2 I have walked from as I was not remotely attracted to them, I would consider this a last option.

Offline Priestley678

Any luck with her? Sent couple of texts and no replies...

Offline Thisemailbet

No luck for me still, had her green light on last week and Comms were terrible seems she only works on a weekend one day I might actually see her

Offline Hansolo69

No luck for me still, had her green light on last week and Comms were terrible seems she only works on a weekend one day I might actually see her
As I said above, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Offline Magic500

Totally agree.
She's a time waster. Made an hour and half drive to her as agreed beforehand but was a waste of journey as she switched phone off.

Offline Priestley678

I recieved an unsolicited text on my on
Punting number that she is back in the area and available until thursday evening in bishop stortford.

Unlikely that i can fit a meet in but incase anyone else can and fancies it.