Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New guys experiences  (Read 4375 times)

Offline myredsass

This is my first post so Hello,  :hi:

Been looking on here for some time so I thought it was time to join in.

I know being new on here, my opinions wont have a lot of say but I thought I'd share the WGs I've seen over the past couple of years and a little on what I thought of them.

Erotic Emerson

External Link/Members Only

SO, start with a good one, Emerson was amazing, great conversation and intelligent, very soft to touch skin and her oral skills were spot on

Charlotte Bradshaw

Charlotte had pro's and con's, very chatty and had a good time but although she was clean I think she may have had a pee just before we met as I could taste it, other than that she was good

YESTO69

Seen this one twice as she is local, first time was good, asked to be tied and teased and she did, think she enjoyed our time as I ended up spending 3 hours there for the price of 1. Second time was more suck, fuck and out.

miassx

This girl has an amazing pussy, beautiful pussy lips that when you suck then she comes and gushes, she has a great body and looks amazing, well worth a visit

insatiable blonde

Rates herself very high but I wasn't impressed

Independent Asian

got a bj but didn't stop when I wanted and I shot my load so didn't get to go any further  :( . looks her age and there are better looking Asians on aw

lily_sm

larger girl, had an ok time but nothing to write home about

Very sexy Karoline

Polish WG, looks a lot younger than she is and has good oral skills, seen her a couple of times and haven't been disappointed

Erotic Mady

EE WG, Beautiful to look at and made a real effort when I saw her, English was not good but may have improved. Been waiting for her to come back to Norwich so I can see her again

Agonyandecstacy + mistress serena

Fancied trying some BDSM and wasn't disappointed, these 2 ladies together was real experience

There have been others but profiles are no longer available

So that's me, hope to visit here more often

Neal69

Thanks for the info.

A few of those have been hovering around my hotlists for a while.

Erotic Emerson booked but cancelled. Prepared to give it one more try.

I like the look of yesto69

Miasx is one on my to do list

Offline myredsass

seen a couple of people say that emerson cancelled on them, I didn't have any problems and she is worth the 2nd chance

yesto69 has her profile on aw but doesn't go on there anymore, she says she relies on her regulars

mia was good, didn't rush and definitely enjoys herself if you make her squirt. she has been the only wg that did not get dressed as soon as we had finished, she walked me to the door still naked which I thought was a nice touch

Offline socks

I saw Charlotte Bradshaw and wasn't impressed at all - same feminine hygiene issues experienced, she wasn't very well and her tits were out of bounds cos of a recent op. Two out of the three she might not have been able to do anything about - other than not take my booking at that time!!

Not seen any of the others you've mentioned

vt

I know being new on here, my opinions wont have a lot of say but I thought I'd share the WGs I've seen over the past couple of years and a little on what I thought of them.

Helpful stuff, so welcome to the forum...the more contributors in E Anglia, the better for everyone...except the poor providers!  :hi:

We did have a miasx fanboy on here once before, it could have even been her touting, needless to say there was a banning or two...but your breadth of mentions inspires confidence in what you're saying.

Offline JR

I am also new to the site as you can see by the number of posts - been reading  & taking advantage of other contributions for a while now so thanks to everyone, wish I had found this site before my punting career began last (2013) January. However having said that some comments on here don't synch with my experiences. If I may here is a similar list from me:

Gemma XX - quite a lot has been written about Gemma, I have seen her several times and all were good, with quite a range of services used. She does like a nice hard shag :-)

Hot & Horny 1981, can't give you the URL as she has now stopped working, a great shame as I was quite a regular with her, she offered fantastic owo/cim & if that's your thing she could really drain you

Sweet Kristy - lovely girl, nice place and very skilled oral (you may see a pattern emerging), however her rates have just tipped out of my range plus I have moved further away from Cambridge.

Suzanne - again there are one or two threads on here that suggest she is much older and plainer that her photos, I saw her in March 2013 when she was known as 'Lovely isabelle', defo the same girl and yes many pictures are shopped but in her current private gallery are some non-shopped ones that are accurate, I thought she was lovely, great figure & swallowed. Again though her rates are now higher and out of my range, might see her again as a birthday treat though.

Isabelle - don't bother, doesn't do all advertised as list is 'managed' by someone else, had lovely arse though

Fantasy girl 4u - again this girl has had a lot of flack on here, I have seen her twice and it worked well for me both times with none of the time wasting that others have complained about, however I didn't 'click' personality wise with her so have not seen her again. Great figure & pretty.

xx-Annabelle-xx - Managed to catch on a Norwich tour - very pretty, great figure, good oral & swallow, would see again. Have booked with one of her friends, Nicole, & looking forward to it

x ray ray belle x - saved the best till last, bit of me doesn't want to say how good she is so she is available more often for me. Pretty girl, if you like full figures or large breasts she is not the girl for you but if you like a great deal of naughty enthusiasm then book her.

Have an outstanding booking with Cathy next week,
and as I said above, Nicole in early August
will let you know

vt

Cheers JR...is Sue-Ellen not putting out anymore??  :D

Great you guys are all taking the plunge posting on here, enough new positive recommendations between you for the girls not to get swamped, but get the work they deserve if they're good.

I've never hesitated to speak well of good providers...I can't personally keep all my faves busy, so they're more likely to stick around if I make recommendations so other guys can keep them going.

Offline Barri 46

Saw Miassx before all the suspicion arose over a lengthy post
On this site, I tried a post to counteract the cynics.
It's a while ago and I promise will see her again but money has
Been very short. Believe me she's amazing!!

vt

Saw Miassx before all the suspicion arose over a lengthy post
On this site, I tried a post to counteract the cynics.
It's a while ago and I promise will see her again but money has
Been very short. Believe me she's amazing!!

If she's that amazing, she must get loads of repeat customers, so why on earth has she still got those crap pics?? Something doesn't stack up there.

Can someone explain how a 26yo Caribbean girl can look that ropey?? She looks nearer 40 plus a few kids to me with her comedy fake tits, saggy belly and lack of tone on her legs

This was the last thread about her which was all very suspicious and led to a few bannings...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12099.0

Offline JR

Cheers JR...is Sue-Ellen not putting out anymore??  :D

My Sue-Ellen was putting out to someone else, hence divorce & start of my punting career, also just sold Southfork & have a lttle left over so what has up till now been a once a month treat is once a week while I try and click with my hot list  :D

Offline JR

I guess someone is going to ask how once a month works out with 8 girls & one I was regular with, well in the early days I hit the ground running going through most of the above in 3 months, then tailed off when I thought with my wallet rather than my knob, started seeing Hot&Horny on a monthly basis and added in an odd new girl here & there. Am back to knob rule atm  :cool:

Offline CBPaul

Welcome and thanks for the feedback. The only one I've seen on that list is Karoline, she does look younger than her years and gave very good service.

Have looked at one or two of the others so who knows, may be tempted now.  :thumbsup:

Offline Barri 46

Miassx your eyesight deceives you see her in the flesh and your opinions will be put to shame.

Offline happyharry

Re: Erotic Emerson, Stowmarket

I've been quite a fan of Emerson over the past 2-3 years but.... I saw her a couple of weeks ago and the service was very perfunctory. He normally smooth shaven pussy had about 5 days worth of stubble and she seemed very distant. I shot my lot and left after 45 mins.

I'd like to think that she was just having an off day but I will only return if I see some positive feedback from other punters who have visited her since mid July

Offline madeinwales56

I am also new to the site as you can see by the number of posts - been reading  & taking advantage of other contributions for a while now so thanks to everyone, wish I had found this site before my punting career began last (2013) January. However having said that some comments on here don't synch with my experiences. If I may here is a similar list from me:

Gemma XX - quite a lot has been written about Gemma, I have seen her several times and all were good, with quite a range of services used. She does like a nice hard shag :-)

Hot & Horny 1981, can't give you the URL as she has now stopped working, a great shame as I was quite a regular with her, she offered fantastic owo/cim & if that's your thing she could really drain you

Sweet Kristy - lovely girl, nice place and very skilled oral (you may see a pattern emerging), however her rates have just tipped out of my range plus I have moved further away from Cambridge.

Suzanne - again there are one or two threads on here that suggest she is much older and plainer that her photos, I saw her in March 2013 when she was known as 'Lovely isabelle', defo the same girl and yes many pictures are shopped but in her current private gallery are some non-shopped ones that are accurate, I thought she was lovely, great figure & swallowed. Again though her rates are now higher and out of my range, might see her again as a birthday treat though.

Isabelle - don't bother, doesn't do all advertised as list is 'managed' by someone else, had lovely arse though

Fantasy girl 4u - again this girl has had a lot of flack on here, I have seen her twice and it worked well for me both times with none of the time wasting that others have complained about, however I didn't 'click' personality wise with her so have not seen her again. Great figure & pretty.

xx-Annabelle-xx - Managed to catch on a Norwich tour - very pretty, great figure, good oral & swallow, would see again. Have booked with one of her friends, Nicole, & looking forward to it

x ray ray belle x - saved the best till last, bit of me doesn't want to say how good she is so she is available more often for me. Pretty girl, if you like full figures or large breasts she is not the girl for you but if you like a great deal of naughty enthusiasm then book her.

Have an outstanding booking with Cathy next week,
and as I said above, Nicole in early August
will let you know

JR. I couldn't cut & paste the specific part of your post which relates to Cathy from Sheringham. I will do a fuller review at a later date but I saw her recently and thought I would point out that she is a reply nice girl. However her tits are certainly not as full as her pics suggest. In fact they are saggier than a 90 year old and just flaps of skin hanging on her chest. She also has heavy self harm scars on the entire length of her left arm from shoulder to wrist. Those two things plus bad hygiene made it a pretty awful punt. My advice would be to go and see Ray Ray who isn't that far away.

Offline JR

JR. I couldn't cut & paste the specific part of your post which relates to Cathy from Sheringham. I will do a fuller review at a later date but I saw her recently and thought I would point out that she is a reply nice girl. However her tits are certainly not as full as her pics suggest. In fact they are saggier than a 90 year old and just flaps of skin hanging on her chest. She also has heavy self harm scars on the entire length of her left arm from shoulder to wrist. Those two things plus bad hygiene made it a pretty awful punt. My advice would be to go and see Ray Ray who isn't that far away.
Thanks for the heads up, saw RayRay last week :-) and will be seeing again, will maybe have a chat with Cath about what I expect from her.

Offline JR

As promised earlier I have added my first full review of xxxNicolexxx:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35378.new#new

Hopefully that will link

Offline toadman46

Hi all, first post on here though have been having a read here and there,

I had my first experience with Erotic Emerson a few weeks ago for a nervous first timer I have to say she was great, nice gentle and a beautiful sexy lady I am waiting for another booking hopefully next week

I have also got a meet with ray ray belle coming up very soon I am really looking forward to this as she has been getting some good reviews hope I can live up to the hype and not get stage fright  :scare:

Offline happyharry

I had my first experience with Erotic Emerson a few weeks ago for a nervous first timer I have to say she was great, nice gentle and a beautiful sexy lady I am waiting for another booking hopefully next week

I have also got a meet with ray ray belle coming up very soon I am really looking forward to this as she has been getting some good reviews hope I can live up to the hype and not get stage fright  :scare:

Emerson has been one of my regulars for the past couple of years but the last meeting (mid July) was disappointing. Maybe it was just an off day but it seemed very mechanical, and 4 days of stubble "down below" left me with a sore tongue for a couple of days ! I hope it was a one-off but I'll need a few more positive reviews to tempt me back.

RayRayBelle - yes, she's the real deal. Shame she isn't a bit more central as it's  hike to N Norfolk

FloppySock

Good to hear about charlote bradshaw External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - I was planning to see her after she bid on a reverse booking of mine. I'm still keen to see her as she looks pretty good in some of her private pictures. May be I'll just have to take along a bottle of fanny spray to counter any issues. :D

Offline socks

Good to hear about charlote bradshaw External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - I was planning to see her after she bid on a reverse booking of mine. I'm still keen to see her as she looks pretty good in some of her private pictures. May be I'll just have to take along a bottle of fanny spray to counter any issues. :D
Be interested to see what you make of her - she was possibly my worst ever punt

Offline socks

Just noticed she has a couple of face pics on her profile (recent additions?) and she looks fucking gorgeous. Sounds like she's had a boob job since your flappy tits experience too. Is she facially that pretty in real life, cos if so the brain in my cock is telling me it wants to spunk on it! Left arm scars are a sad sight though but not a showstopper for me. What was the hygeine issue?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 11:15:55 am by socks »

Offline madeinwales56

Just noticed she has a couple of face pics on her profile (recent additions?) and she looks fucking gorgeous. Sounds like she's had a boob job since your flappy tits experience too. Is she facially that pretty in real life, cos if so the brain in my cock is telling me it wants to spunk on it! Left arm scars are a sad sight though but not a showstopper for me. What was the hygeine issue?

Socks, the photos of this girl flatter to deceive in my opinion. Unless you specifically enquire before you go and see her whether she has had a boob job recently it is safe to assume you will be disappointed when the kit comes off. She's had a couple of kids and isn't that toned and still has the old jelly belly. She ain't bad looking but no stunner either. Probably wouldn't give her a second glance whilst walking up Gentleman's Walk. The scarring, for me, was an indication that this young lady has significant issues and was off putting for me. However, the poor hygiene in the Jack & Danny department was pretty overwhelming. Now I like to go down on a girl but didn't even last ten seconds as I was gagging. Whether she has a carefree attitude to personal hygiene or whether she had entertained many punters before me I couldn't say but it put me right off. There is also one other thing that made didn't make the whole punt very enjoyable. I believe she may associated with a pimp who I have some previous with. A nasty little cunt who tried to get clever with me a while ago. Sorted now but wouldn't want to line his pockets any further.
You can try your luck Socks and let us know how you go on boy.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 08:37:56 pm by madeinwales56 »

disgracedpolitician

Hey mate, I met Cathy a few days ago and I can confirm that she's got a boob job, so her boobs look firm and perky now. As to her looks, like madeinwales56 said, she's not bad looking but not a stunner either. Regarding her scars, I really don't think she inflicted those on herself. My guess is that she lost quite a lot of weight some time ago (probably after her pregnancy). I am saying this because when I grabbed her ass while she rode me on top, I felt a lot of loose skin. I didn't go down on her, so I cannot comment on her hygiene down there. I hope I was of assistance to you.

Happy new year and long live the punting spirit. 

Offline socks

Hey mate, I met Cathy a few days ago and I can confirm that she's got a boob job, so her boobs look firm and perky now. As to her looks, like madeinwales56 said, she's not bad looking but not a stunner either. Regarding her scars, I really don't think she inflicted those on herself. My guess is that she lost quite a lot of weight some time ago (probably after her pregnancy). I am saying this because when I grabbed her ass while she rode me on top, I felt a lot of loose skin. I didn't go down on her, so I cannot comment on her hygiene down there. I hope I was of assistance to you.

Happy new year and long live the punting spirit.
Cheers buddy, I think I'll leave it for a to-be-created "only if I find myself very nearby" list