Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southend newbie?  (Read 601 times)

Offline Pondlife

External Link/Members Only

Any feedback on this girl ? Swapped a few messages and seems nice ! Profile changes between Southend and London

Offline MarkS69

Does she change her prices when working from Southend? I think she'll struggle to get the £100 she's demanding for 15 minutes or £150 for 30!!

Personally, I'm always put off when a girl uses the same pictures repeatedly in her gallery like she has. It sets the old alarm bells ringing,  as there's no reason AT ALL nowadays in this selfie-mad world why a young woman like her wouldn't have hundreds of unique pictures to post.

You say you've swapped some messages with her. Have you at least spoken on the phone to confirm it's a woman behind the number?

Offline fatboy

In my opinion she looks Eastern European to me - make up, appearance, the way she dresses etc.
May be totally wrong though.......

Offline Pondlife

I know as much as you we only swapped a few WhatsApp messages

Offline StingRay

In my opinion she looks Eastern European to me - make up, appearance, the way she dresses etc.
May be totally wrong though.......

Exactly my thoughts too Bunter, looks like a Rom (I've nothing against them and have enjoyed many lovely Rom girls), now showing London though - way overpriced for Southend area, in fact most areas.

Offline Pondlife

Back in sunny Southend ! Anyone wanna toftt lol ?