Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: all working from same place beware  (Read 1954 times)

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Think I'd be more worried about them listing bareback than the location.

sentinel

Romanians.

Probably all here illegally and working for a gang-master/pimp.

Offline MasterChief

they all look very similar, are you sure its not all one girl?

Offline jarrovian

They do look similar, and the bb thing doesn't seem to bother a number of members, but not for me

Offline Third Man

fuk sake, we really are going to hell in a hand cart if we are reduced to bare backing romanians.

Offline big p ne

cheers thank for the heads up  :thumbsup:

Offline mcb

fuk sake, we really are going to hell in a hand cart if we are reduced to bare backing romanians.

But we're not reduced to them, are we? There's plenty of other, safe talent working in the region.

Offline Knight Templar

Offline Gothic D

They all have BB on their profiles along with just about every other service you can think of.
In reality hardly any of the claimed services will be available including BB.Which probably makes them one of the safest punts.

Offline jarrovian

Agree goth. Profiles will no doubt have been put up by pimp trying to get as many punters in as possible, which puts me off even more than the bareback. There are no certainties in this game, but I  hope I never have and never will have sex with a girl forced into it and a lot of the Romanian profiles seem "iffy" to me

1andhalfhands

its highly unlikely that bb is on offer its scary to think what sti are going around makes me think about quiting, i would say the pimp has made there profiles, you will not even get owo never mind bb, I have punted with 4 romanians 3 bad 1 was ok cracking ass sadly shes no longer in the area or on aw

1 offerd owo that was extra £20 dont know if you gave them more maybe ou would get bb its not for me