Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review the same girl again?  (Read 295 times)

Online As272887

Hi all,

So there's one wg I usually visit once a month, the same one I reviewed in April (before all the WhatsApp group fiasco), Scarlett sage. Is there any point in submitting a new review if nothing has changed?

The only other wg I've visited since was daisy may, last week, and I will be submitting a review for her shortly.

Thanks

Online Moby Dick

Read the site rules at bottom of page:

Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome or more booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply.

Hi all,

So there's one wg I usually visit once a month, the same one I reviewed in April (before all the WhatsApp group fiasco), Scarlett sage. Is there any point in submitting a new review if nothing has changed?

The only other wg I've visited since was daisy may, last week, and I will be submitting a review for her shortly.

Thanks

Online As272887

Thanks Moby

Sorry I'll make sure I have a read through the rules so as not to waste anyone's time!